Creating a call log template is similar to creating a contact log template because they are used for almost the same or similar purposes and they contain the same information. A call log sheet is used to log incoming and outgoing calls while a contact log sheet is used to record the contact information of a specific person.
There are no set standards on what you need to have as elements of a log sheet. It all depends on you on how you want it to be written and what things you want to include in it. But why go through the hassle when you can download 9 contact log templates here? They are available in word and PDF for easy editing and printing. Get them now!
Parent Contact Log Template
Client Contact Log
Phone Contact Log
Contact Log for Customer
Student Contact Log
What Is Contact Log?
A contact log is used to acquire and record contact details of a certain individual, like their contact number, email address, and physical address. These contact details are recorded for future reference in situations where the specific person needs to be contacted. The contact log also asks for specific details of the call that was made, like what it was about and the summary of the entire call and if there is a need to do a follow-up call. Not all call logs look the same as their contents depend on what kind of contacts and transactions will be needed and recorded in it. You may also find our list of expenses useful.
How to Make a Contact Log
- Prepare the sheet you will be using to create the log.
- Set the margin size, paper size, and orientation.
- Draw the table columns and table rows that you need and then proceed with putting on their labels.
- If you are not using any table, then proceed with putting labels for the information needed.
Teacher Contact Log
Sales Contact Log
Contact Log Business
Daily Contact Log
Tips to Make the Best Contact Log
- Use downloadable and printable online call log templates that best fits your needs so that you can easily produce one when you need a fresh new sheet.
- Always use or make a template that is appropriate for the kind of contact log you will be creating. For example, for your food listing needs, you should use a food list template. No matter how wonderful the log you have created is, it will not be useful unless it contains the required information for its use.
- Use tables to organize the information that is being entered on the log sheet. It also prevents details from getting mixed up and end up being added to the wrong column or row.
- Provide instruction on how to fill out the call log sheet, like what pen color to use, if abbreviations are allowed, and what details to enter in a particular column or row.
- Provide enough space if your call log sheet requires a detailed explanation or summary of the call made. This way the details can be readable and written neatly.
FREE 10+ Food Catering Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Cleaning Price List Samples in MS Word | PSD | AI | Publisher | Pages | PDF
FREE 14+ Event Checklist Templates in Excel | PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 18+ Small Business Plan Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Sample Business Plan Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Film Budgets in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 6+ Useful Meeting Notes Templates in PDF | PSD
FREE 15+ Sample Partnership Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Art Gallery Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 5+ Editable Social Media Strategy Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 25+ Sample Wedding Contracts in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Memorandum of Agreement Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Revenue Projection Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 10+ HR Consulting Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Excel Inventory Samples in Excel