Questionnaires serve as one of the most preferred research instrument. It consist of questions that allow you to gather necessary information from the chosen respondents. Questionnaires are likely to be called as a written interview which can be conducted through face-to-face, by computer, or by a phone call. They are mostly cheap but has an efficient way of acquiring huge amount of data from a large sample of people. They are effective when it comes to measuring a behavior, preference, opinion, and intentions of subjects having a large scope since they are quicker than using any other methods. Moreover, making a questionnaire doesn’t only mean having to put lists of questions and then you’re done. There is what we call questionnaire checklist. In this article, you will be able to know more about what contains a questionnaire checklist.
10+ Questionnaire Checklist Samples
1. Checklist Questionnaire For Hiring Lawyer Template
2. Questionnaire Appraisal Checklist
3. Questionnaire Pilot Checklist
4. Questionnaire Checklist
5. Equipment Questionnaire Checklist
6. Monitoring Questionnaire Checklist
7. Pre-Questionnaire Checklist
8. Trust Questionnaire Checklist
9. Program Calendar Questionnaire Checklist
10. Team Meeting Questionnaire Checklist
11. Evaluation Questionnaire Survey Checklist
After you have completed your questionnaire, you need to check its outline, the questions being asked, and the response options. To make sure that your questionnaire is efficient, we provided a questionnaire checklist. Below are the lists that you need to consider before securing the final draft.
The format has three sections namely the outline and format, the questions, and the pilot testing.
Outline and Format
A. Introduction to the Questionnaire
- Title of the study
- Purpose of the study
- Duration of the survey and the length of the questionnaire
- Guarantee of confidentiality
- A brief detail about the company or the organization
- Incentive information if there is any
B. Demographic Data
- The name of the respondents (this should be optional)
- And other necessary information that needs to be provided by the respondent
C. Question Format
- The first question should be a close-ended question, meaning they can be answered by yes or no only
- Questions should be arranged from general to specific
- Sensitive questions should be placed at the end of the questionnaire
- Questions should be categorized based on the topic
- The directions or instructions on how a respondent should answer must be placed before the questions
- The rating scale must be written before the questions
- The response options should be placed vertically except for the tabulated questions
D. End of Questionnaire
- Must have an expression of gratitude to the respondents
- Information on knowing about the results of the survey
- The questions should be constructed in a simple yet concise manner.
- The question must not contain any terms or terminologies, jargons, and acronyms that are not familiar to your chosen respondents.
- The first five questions must verify whether a specific respondent is eligible to continue the survey or not.
- All of the questions must point to the survey goals.
- Possible response options or “other options” should also be included in each of the questions.
- The respondents have the choice to answer or leave the question by placing a “prefer not to answer” option.
- Responses like “average”, “sometimes”, and “neutral”, should be included in the rating scale used.
- Most of the questions are close-ended.
- Open-ended questions are just voluntary.
- The questionnaire has been sent to friends, colleagues, and experts in order to give a validation to the wording and timing.
- The questionnaire has been answered by respondents from a target population.
- Both five close-ended questions and two open-ended questions are only answerable within one minute.
- The survey must be taken for a maximum of ten (10) minutes.
- Appropriate revisions of the questionnaire are done.
What are close-ended questions?
Close-ended questions are designed to provide an answer that only allows responses that suits into the pre-decided categories.
What are open-ended questions?
Open-ended questions allow the respondents to freely express what they think using their own words.
If you want to see more samples and format, you may check the provided questionnaire checklist samples and templates in the article to be guided.
FREE 14+ Sample Employee Self Evaluation Forms
FREE 13+ Evaluation Templates
FREE 12+ Observation Checklist Samples
FREE 11+ Training Needs Assessment Samples
FREE 10+ Sample Patient Satisfaction Survey
FREE 10+ Property Management Checklist Samples
FREE 10+ Sample Patient Satisfaction Survey
FREE 9+ Sample Needs Assessment Survey
FREE 8+ Sample Site Survey
FREE 7+ Sample Nursing Assessment Forms
FREE 13+ Management Evaluation Samples
FREE 12+ Sample Due Diligence Checklist
FREE 11+ Retail Risk Assessment Samples
FREE 10+ Management Audit Checklist Samples
FREE 10+ Juror Questionnaire Samples