A bill of material is a list of raw materials, parts, components, and the quantity needed to finish a product. This document can be used to communicate to clients and are usually used for production orders. They describe the product and the materials needed when they are designed, ordered, or built.
If you ever need one, you can definitely make use of the bill of Material List Samples that we have in this article. There are nine templates that you can choose from. Each of these templates will serve as a great guideline for whenever you will be needing one. Just browse through all of our samples below.
Sample Planning Bill of Material
Consolidated Bill of Material for Fitter in PDF
Equipment Bill of Material Example
Basic Bill of Sale for Materials
Downloadable Bill of Materials Datasheet
Free Maintenance Bill of Materials
Bill of Material Format
A lot of manufacturers rely on the details that are in a bill of materials. A bill of material will include the following details:
- part name,
- part numbers,
- part revisions, and
- quantity needed per part to make the finished product.
A bill of material will vary depending on the preference of the supplier or client. Some bill of materials will include other descriptive information like the unit measure of each part and how to acquire the part needed for the production of the product.
Benefits of Using a Bill of Material
- A bill of material can be used as a tool to keep an accurate and centralized record of the parts that is needed for producing and manufacturing of products.
- A bill of material can help improve the management of materials. It can help you respond accordingly to any changes that might be needed during production.
- A bill of material can help reduce any part that may be deemed as obsolete, which can in turn help control the inventory level of each part.
- The estimates and quotes provided in a bill of material can help lower the manufacturing cost of the production.
You might also want to check out Bill of Sale Samples.
Manufacturing Bill of Materials Sample
Project Bill of Materials Printable
Production Bill of Materials
Standard Bill of Materials
Using the Bill of Material Samples
In order to properly document all the parts that are needed to make an end product, a bill of material is a great tool to use. The bill of material samples in this article can help you out with doing just that. It is an essential business document that production industries can make use of.
Here are a few reasons why using the templates for a bill of material can prove to be beneficial.
- There are nine unique samples that you can choose from. Each has varying designs and layouts.
- These sample templates are easy to download directly from this article. You will not be redirected to another website once you click on the DOWNLOAD button.
- The templates are available in both PDF (.pdf) and Word Document (.docx) file formats. Such file formats are very easy to edit and store in your gadget and storage device.
- You can download all of these templates for free.
- These sample templates are designed to have fields that are ready to list down all of the needed materials you will need for producing a product.
When you use a bill of material, there will be a need for you to place an order. Having a sales order form can be handy. You may see Sales Order Samples.
28+ Sample Reports – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
18+ Sample Gap Analysis Templates – PDF, Excel, Word, Pages
10+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Fault Tree Templates – PDF, Excel, Word
11+ Sample Accident Report Templates – PDF, Word, Pages
12+ Sample Home Inspection Reports – Docs, Word, Pages
53+ Contract Agreement Templates – Pages, Docs
10+Trip Report Templates – Word, Docs, pages
20+ Sample Trip Reports – Word, PDF
15+ Monthly Report Templates – Docs, Pages, Word
37+ Sample Proposal Templates – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
5+ Sample Car Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Car Lease Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
7+ Car Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages