Every type of industry, such as private corporations, government agencies, or health facilities needs people to do the administrative functions to take care of office tasks and keep the company operations efficient. Some entities, such as small businesses, contracting outside administrative officers help reduce costs of equipment and office space and increase efficiency. To hire administrative officers, they need to provide a contract, or an agreement to make sure the hiring is done legally. The administrative services agreement is typically prepared by the company. If you’re assigned to make it and you need to know how to write one, read the article below.
10+ Administrative Services Agreement Samples
1. Administrative Services Agreement Template
2. Administrative Services Agreement
3. Sample Administrative Services Agreement
4. Management Administrative Services Agreement
5. Standard Administrative Services Agreement
6. Formal Administrative Services Agreement
7. Health Administrative Services Agreement
8. Professional Administrative Services Agreement
9. Basic Administrative Services Agreement
10. Agreement for Administrative Services
11. Editable Administrative Services Agreement
What is an Administrative Services Agreement?
An administrative services agreement is an agreement between an administrative officer and the company where the officer agrees to perform tasks necessary for planning, implementing, operating, and administering office processes, policies, and procedures.
How to Make an Administrative Services Agreement
1. Create the Title and Identify the Parties
At the top of the first page of the agreement, place its title. On the first line of the agreement, put the name of the business, its type of entity, and its address, and the name and address of the administrative officer.
2. Write the Definition Section
The next section is where you put the recitals of the contract where it describes the purpose or the background of the agreement. Next is where you’ll include the definition of terms. The definition of terms serves its purpose to define some unfamiliar terms or jargon that may not be easily understood by an average person.
3. Services The Officer is Required To Do
This section is where the agreement will include detailed descriptions of the services the officer is tasked to do and deliver to the business. Be specific in the tasks that you will list down to avoid confusion. Below is a list of some of the general administrative tasks:
- Supervise clerical and administrative staff
- Set goals and deadlines for the administrative department
- Develop, manage, and monitor records
- Recommend changes to policies or procedures to improve operations
- Monitor facilities and office equipment to make sure that they’re safe and well maintained
- Ensure that the workplace meet environmental, health, and security standards and comply with regulations
- Prepare and edit letters, reports, memos, and emails
- Arrange meetings, appointments, and executive travel
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Record meeting minutes
- Cover reception
4. Describe Payment Procedure
The agreement should also have a section that states how the business owner will pay the administrative officer. Include also the schedule of when the payment will be paid.
5. Include the Contract Terms
There are other terms in the agreement that you also need to include. The details below are some examples to include in the agreement:
- The circumstances under which either party may cancel the agreement
- Limitation of liability, and indemnity requirements, for either or both parties
6. Finalize the Agreement
Conclude the agreement with a termination clause (explain how the contract can be terminated), the merger clause, and the information of all parties involved (include their name, address, and contact numbers). Put signature lines below this section where the business owner and the administrator officer can sign.
What are the types of jobs that fall under administrative services?
The types of jobs that can be classified under administrative services are administrative officers, administrative directors, business office managers, administrative coordinators, facilities managers, and business administrators.
What are basic administrative skills?
Some administrative skills that are essential for employees to have to do their job well are communication skills, time-management skills, attention to detail, tech-savvy, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Once you’re done drafting the agreement, make sure to review it first and check to see if there are any errors or wrong information being input. Discuss it first with your client and reach a mutual agreement with the contents of the contract before signing it. To make sure your agreement is legally binding and all the terms and details in the agreement are correctly written, seek out the services of an attorney to assist you in preparing the agreement. To give you some more tips in formatting and writing the agreement, download our free sample templates above to use as your guide!
FREE 15+ Sample Master Service Agreement
FREE 14+ Management Agreement Templates
FREE 13+ Marketing Services Agreement Templates
FREE 12+ Sample Professional Services Agreement
FREE 10+ Sales Consultant Agreement Samples
FREE 10+ Land Development Agreement Samples
FREE 9+ Sample Consulting Services Agreement
FREE 9+ Sample Consulting Service Agreement
FREE 8+ Sample Master Service Agreement
FREE 6+ Sample Self Employment Agreement
FREE 51+ Sample Agreement Samples
FREE 41+ Consulting Agreement Samples
FREE 13+ Training Agreement Contract Samples
FREE 12+ Sample Standard Consulting Agreement
FREE 12+ Maintenance Agreement Templates