You might have already watched the animated film Ratatouille. It is that movie that stars a young man named Linguine where, every time he cooks, a rat controls him from under his chef’s hat. And like any other employee, he has a boss, who, throughout the film, keeps a close eye on him.
Employers and employees relations are not just found in films. In fact, aside from the talented rodent, it was probably based on real-life situations. If you are an employer who is managing a working staff, you might have already known the basics of the relationship between you and your staff, in order for your business to be productive. Below are Sample Forms you should acquaint yourself with in dealing with your workforce.
Preschool Staff Evaluation Form
Support Staff Evaluation Form
Staff Induction Evaluation Form
Camp Staff Evaluation Form in PDF
Success in business is measured, not just on how you can attain profit; your relationship with the people you work with matters too. While it is important to keep your customers happy, your staff should be fulfilled with their work. You should also keep track of their performance. After all, they are the ones who usually serve your customers. Below are Sample Evaluation Forms you can download for your assessment. I also have a list of some of the qualities a good employee should possess.
- Good communication skills – one of the key to success in every relationship is communication. A good employee can speak and express his or her ideas well, plus, touches of tact and respect. Communication also implies transparency.
- Enthusiastic and energetic – a good worker is someone who is always ready for his or her duties and does it with a smile. He/She is also open for challenges that might come on the way.
- Approachable and amiable – since your staff is going to be in closer terms with your customers, your employee must be someone they can easily talk to and ask questions from.
- Willing to improve – one of the best things that an employer can do to their employees is to see to it that they will improve their skills. For this to work, an employee must of course be eager to learn and expand his/her horizons.
- Supports the objectives of the company – the qualities of an employee must meet your company’s standards. Which means, workers must see to it that they embody the promises of their job and the establishment.
Since we have been talking about employer and employee relationships. It might also be best if you also assess how you handle your staff. You can browse through our Self-Evaluation Forms and you can download them for free.
Staff Development Evaluation Form
Church Staff Evaluation Form in PDF
Staff Performance Evaluation Form
Administrative Staff Evaluation Form
Free Church Staff Self Evaluation Form
Sample Staff Evaluation Form in PDF
Everything is always fun when you get to do it with people you care and like working with. Since I started this article with an animated film, I will finish it in the same manner. If you could remember The Incredibles, Bob or Mr. Incredible’s boss makes a clever association with a company to a clock and his exact words are, “It only works if all the little cogs mesh together. A clock must be clean, well lubricated, and wound tight.” He is right, if everybody is hand in hand in achieving their goals, success is never far behind.
Which reminds me, you also have to keep track on the relationship of the coworkers, whether they are helping each other out as a team. You may check our Group Self Evaluation Forms for more details.
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF
7+ Employment Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Employment Application Forms – PDF, DOC