Statement forms are generally used for a variety of purposes. Based on several samples given on our website, these are divided into different categories based on the kind of statement these are useful for. As per the examples given, we will explain the relevance of each statement form and what they’re being used for. Users who need these samples can check on each category and find what they can use as a basis to draft their own statements based on their specific requisites.
For other uses, we also have Sample Forms for employee declarations. These can be used as guides to any employee who need to fill out forms that can be used for their employment and tax requirements. These are all free for downloading and can be printed for individual purposes.
Profit and Loss Statement Forms
Blank Profit and Loss Statement Form
Business Profit and Loss Statement Form
Profit and Loss Statement Form in PDF
Witness Statement Forms
Accident Witness Statement Form
Witness Incident Statement Form
Witness Statement Affidavit Form
Employee Witness Statement Form
Personal Financial Statement Forms
Personal Financial Statement Form
Blank Personal Financial Statement Form
Billing Statement Forms
Billing Statement Request Form
Summary Billing Statement Form
Medical Billing Statement Form
Financial Statement Forms
Financial Position Statement Form
Business Financial Statement Form
Financial Statement Individual Form
All companies are required to have financial statements as mandated by law and required by the government’s tax agency such as the U.S. government’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS). These are for the government’s auditing service to accurately determine each company’s tax, financing, and investing capabilities. These include income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows. Financial statements are practiced worldwide in adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This is especially useful for businesses who have overseas operations. This way, a continuity of information and presentation are ensured even in international arrangements, ensuring smoother financial transactions and notifications across any country’s borders.
In this regard, one of our first template samples for financial statements are that of profit and loss statement (P&L) forms. A profit and loss statement is one of the prerequisites of a financial statement where revenues, costs, and expenses of each fiscal quarterly tax calendar are summarized. A profit and loss statement records accurate information on a company’s ability to either make a profit or incur a loss in its operation. This is also done to gauge increase of revenue and cost reduction. As required by the government’s internal revenue service, a profit and loss statement is one of three financial statements each company is required to issue on an annual and quarterly basis along with the balance sheet and cash flow statement.
A profit and loss statement, therefore, is an important indicator of a company’s revenue and operating costs. Remember that it’s not always every year that business is profitable. Oftentimes, net earnings and spendings become unequal with operating costs increasing every year. A company’s revenue may be growing, but the expenses grow at an even faster rate.
As indicated in the samples, a profit and loss statement can be broken down to the following details:
- Net sales (less/minus) Cost of Goods sold (equals) Gross Margin
- Gross Margin (less) Selling and Administrative Expense (equals) Net Operating Profit
- Net Operating Profit (plus) Other Incomes (less) Other Expenses (equals) Net Profit before Taxes
- Net Profit before Taxes (less) Income Taxes (equals) Net Profit (or Net Loss depending on business performance)
Based on the P & L structure, companies will be able to determine whether they’re making any money. It’s an essential tool for monitoring operations. This way, a company’s accountant (or bookkeeper) can raise a red flag and give owners timely warning on the revenues and expenses and if adjustments have to be made.
For other kinds of template samples, we also offer Personal Business Letters and Application Letter examples for users who may find these helpful when drafting their own letters in job applications and for their individual transactions for these purposes.
Settlement Statement Forms
Settlement Statement Form Sample
Firm Settlement Statement Form
Settlement Statement Form in PDF
Payoff Statement Forms
Mortgage Payoff Statement Request Form
Payoff Statement Request Form
Payoff Statement Form Example
Disclaimer Statement Forms
Residential Disclaimer Statement Form
Personal Financial Disclosure Statement Form
Sworn Statement Forms
Army Sworn Statement Form
Sworn Affidavt Statement Form
Sworn Residence Statement Form
Statement of Account Forms
Bank Account Statement Request Form
Grants Research Statement of Account Form
Statement of Account Request Form
Statement of Claim Forms
Civil Court Statement of Claim Form
Statement in Support of Claim Form
Victim Statement of Claim Form
Other Kinds of Statement Forms
- Witness Statement Form – Document used for those who need a witness (or witnesses) for their case. If you want to bring a witness to your case, you need to file and serve a witness statement before the deadline set by the court. If in case you fail to file a witness statement before the deadline set by the court, chances are your witness will not be allowed to give his or her testimony in your favor.Besides other witnesses, you need to prepare a witness statement for yourself, and based on the samples given, a witness statement form is typically made up of the following details:
- Size equivalent to A4 paper and must be neatly typed or handwritten on spaces provided
- Details on full name, address, and occupation of witness
- Write relevant facts on the spaces provided on form
- Witness should only include statements relevant to the case, like what was heard and known. Rumors and gossip are inadmissible evidence.
- When not sure of the date or time, indicate date and time ranges with a statement that begins with “at about.”
- If there are documents to be attached, a copy should be included on the witness statement form as supporting evidence.
- Settlement Statement – Form summarizes the transaction fees and charges that underwent between buyer and seller. This form is usually done in the settlement process of a housing transaction. List on the settlement statement form includes the property purchase price, the buyer’s mortgage loan, and any deductions incurred by the home buyer. A settlement statement is, therefore, applicable to both the lender and the buyer for the purpose of applying for a loan for the purchase of real estate.
For more of our samples with different topics, please check out our Formal Business Letter Examples. These are all free for downloading and can be edited, modified, or used as draft for making your own formal business letter.
Statement of Facts Form
DMV Statement of Facts Form
Statement of Facts and Contentions Form
General Statement of Facts Form
Statement of Assets and Liabilities Forms
Sworn Statement of Assets and Liabilities Form
Statement of Assets and Liabilities Form in PDF
Employee Statement Forms
Employee’s Sickness Statement Form
Employee Incident Statement Form
Blank Employee Statement Form
Income Statement Forms
Zero Income Statement Form
Personal Income Statement Form
Income Tax Statement Form
Method Statement Forms
Construction Method Statement Form
Blank Method Statement Form
Safe Work Method Statement Form
Risk Statement Forms
Medical Risk Assessment Form
Acknowledgment of Risk Statement Form
In line with settlement statements, another example form being offered that home buyers can use is the mortgage payoff statement. When you have a mortgage or home equity loan, you must have seen on your monthly payment the outstanding balance and figured you can pay less if you pay your loan earlier than the expected date. Unfortunately, your loan is structured in such a way that the bank charges interest until the payoff date. If you happen to have made extra money and want to pay off your remaining loan, there are still fees involved. Due to these fees involved when settling your loan early, the amount needed to pay everything usually differs from your outstanding balance on your monthly statement.
You ask for a payoff statement based on the draft provided on our website’s samples to request for an early payoff. Unless your bank has its own online platform, you can base your mortgage payoff statement from our sample being offered that can be edited and modified before downloading.
The rest of our samples include the following forms:
- Bank Account Statement Request Form – Whenever you have money deposited in any bank, you can request a summary of your transactions over a given period of time. The account statement request may be addressed to the bank manager for a couple of reasons like when you need to trace your deposits and withdrawals or check your balance against your other transactions. The government’s tax agency like the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) may also request from you a copy of your bank account and transactions.
- Billing Statement – A billing statement is a periodic report that shows your transactions, recent balance, due payments, and other key information of your account. This is usually issued monthly. Another form of billing statement featured here is the medical billing statement form. This is primarily used by health-care providers to follow up on claims with health insurance companies to receive payment for services rendered to insured patients.
- Statement of Assets and Liabilities – Form used to calculate one’s net worth through the preparation of personal statement of one’s assets and liabilities. This is done through determining the value of everything that you own as against a number of your debts and computing the difference between the two. Your net worth is then determined by your assets after all the liabilities have been deducted.
- Sworn Affidavit Statement – Used as a sworn statement of fact made by a person under oath and administered by a person authorized under the law, usually by a notary public. The evidence of such statements is understandably verified under oath or penalty of perjury especially for the purpose of court proceedings. It can be written in the first or third person depending on the one drafting the document.
- Medical Risk Statement – Form used to warn of the risks of a medical procedure such as surgery that may result in unforeseen dangers that may put a patient at risk. It’s a known fact that a medical procedure is a 50-50 chance on the life of a patient. It’s important for the patient to know the risks involved and the need to sign an acknowledgment of risk and general release form to free the surgeon of any liability should the procedure fail to save the patient’s life.
- Acknowledgment of Risk Statement – Form used mostly on athletic programs in academic institutions that let athletes know they understand the risks involved by participating in said sports program.
Besides employee incident statement forms offered here in one of our samples, we also have Employee Incident Reports that can help both employer and employee cover details of incidents regarding employees. This is usually done to determine what corrective or punitive measure is to be undertaken. These are all available free for downloading and printing.
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF