Searching for sample employee statement forms? You’ve just reached the right page—one of the most extensive reliable resource of free Sample Forms and templates online.
Let’s first define the key topic of your search.
A statement is legally defined by Merriam-Webster as:
- an official or formal report or declaration a statement of policy
- an oral or written assertion (as by a witness) or conduct intended as an assertion
Therefore, an employee statement is a written official declaration of an employee to affirm any particular claim. It is oftentimes required to represent as a written proof certifying a certain work-related claim or action. As an employee, it will really come in handy if you somehow familiarize yourself on a few of the important employee statement forms you may need to complete under certain circumstances during the duration of your employment. You can check and download our compiled sample forms below.
Sample Injured Employee Statement Form
Employee Accident Statement Form
Employee Witness Statement Form
Employee Income Statement Form in PDF
Are These Downloadable Forms Officially Approved for Actual Use?
Imagine how a lot easier it would make your employment life if you’re able to just freely get pre-made sample employee statement forms as your guide to producing it on your own. You may now perish your worries as Sampletemplates.com is here to provide you with an array of readily available Employee Self-Evaluation Forms meticulously crafted for various usage. Take note: these are all free of charge and are all professionally approved! See samples and their descriptions of below.
Examples of Employee Statement Forms
- Injured Employee Statement Form must be completed by an employee who sustained work-related (acquired on-the-job) injuries or illnesses at the time of the incident and usually requires to be submitted along with a claim report. The employer must make sure that the employee gets all medical attention needed to treat such work-related injury. This form is required when claiming appropriate medical benefits and all the necessary employment injury compensation.
- Employee Accident Statement Form basically serves a similar purpose as the Injured Employee Statement Form. This too must be completed at the time the work-related injury or accident took place. The employee must state in full detail how and why the accident took place at work, and if necessary medical treatment is requested at the time of injury.
- Employee Witness Statement Form must be filled out when an employee’s official written report is necessary as a witness to any particular work-related incident. Just like any employee statement, a complete detailed retelling of everything that took place related to the workplace incident, all of it must be transcribed in the Witness Statement Form.
Other samples are downloadable below. You may also want to check Employee Application Forms.
Employee Statement of Sickness Form
Employee Wage Statement Form
Employee Share Scheme Statement Form
Employee Confidentiality Statement Form Example
Remember, you can always check back on Sampletemplates.com and take advantage of our free downloadable sample form templates. This article is carefully prepared for your employment statement needs. The forms are available in PDF format, which is compatible with most devices and is lightweight in terms of file size, so it does not take up much space.
Also see Employee Emergency Contact Forms.
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 23+ Sample Acknowledgement of Service Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 17+ Intake Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Enrollment Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Faculty Self Assessment Samples in PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employment Application Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Delivery Note Form Samples [ Bike, Commercial, Tax ]
FREE 10+ School Accident Report Form Samples [ Student, Bus, Primary ]
FREE 10+ Annual Evaluation Form Samples [ Employee, Manager, Performance ]
FREE 10+ Stop Direct Deposit Form Samples [ Cancel, Unemployment, Authorization ]
FREE 5+ Request to Transfer Employee Samples [ Internal, Position, Classified ]
FREE 10+ Time-Off Request Form Samples [ Paid, Work, Vacation ]
FREE 10+ Personnel Requisition Form Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 50+ Sample Application Form Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 73+ Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs