If you want to declare the summary of your assets and liabilities, especially if the information will be used in court or in official proceedings, you will need to use a statement form. Downloading this statement form online or the Statement Letter Samples will make the task easy to do and accomplish.
Here we provide you with 44+ Samples of Statement Forms in PDF format. To download, just click on the links provided. After downloading the type of form that you need to use, have it printed and fill in the form. You can print the sample forms as many times as you want. You can also use them as reference when writing your own statement form.
Income Statement Forms
Operating Income Form
Entrepreneur’s Income Form
Parent Income Form
Personal Financial Statement Forms
Blank Personal Financial Form
Personal Business Financial Form
Personal Financial Form Example
Bank Personal Financial Form
What Is an Annual Tax Statement Form?
The Annual Tax Statement Form is also called W-2 form and is officially known as the Wage and Tax Statement. In the United States, the annual tax statement form is used to declare the wage and the taxes that are withheld with it. The employer must complete the W-2 forms for each employee in their payroll. They also must mail the forms out to their employees on or before January 31, so that the employees can still have two months before the due date. The annual tax statement form is completed and sent out once a year. You can also download Statement Forms in Doc.
What Is a Mortgage Interest Statement Form?
A Mortgage Interest Statement Form, otherwise known as Form 1098, provides details about the amount of mortgage interest or mortgage-related expenses a taxpayer has paid during a certain tax year. This form is filed with the Internal Revenue Service or IRS. It also shows the private mortgage insurance premiums that you have paid in a year and the real estate taxes that you paid through your lender. Just like the Annual Tax Statement Form, Form 1089 should also be sent out by the mortgage company to you by late in January or early February. You can also download our Printable Statement Forms.
Profit and Loss Statement Forms
Profit and Loss Form Sample
Profit and Loss Form for Self Employed Homeowners
Blank Profit and Loss Form
Accident Statement Forms
Accident Form in PDF
Employee Accident Form
Driver’s Statement of Accident Form
Accident Claim Form
Stock Statement Forms
Period Stock Form
Stock Statement of Collected Money Form
Stock Statement Form Format
Business Statement Forms
Business Financial Form
Business Activity Form
Business Name Form
How to Fill the Financial Statement (Form E) without the Help of a Lawyer?
A Financial Statement Forms or a financial report is used to record the financial activities and standing of an organization or an individual. You can also check Profit and Loss Statement Forms. We have here a few things you need to know on how you can complete a financial statement form without the help of a lawyer.
- Secure or download a copy of a Financial Statement Form or Form E.
- If the sections do not apply to you, write N/A or Not Applicable. Do not leave any question unanswered.
- Take time in filling out the form to avoid making mistakes. If you make mistakes, you may end up making a bad impression. It will look like you are hiding something when you are really not.
- Always avoid making erasures and alterations of any form.
- Read the form carefully. Notice the instructions on what documents you need to attach to the form.
- Make copies of the documents that you attach in the form, including letters and emails. You may need this if your form and papers don’t reach them. If a phone conversation is involved, write down the details like the date and time of the call, and the person you talked to on the phone.
- Create a checklist for your needs and the needs of any children living with you whom you support. You will need to tell the court if the checklist of your income needs calculation is on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis.
- Complete all of the requirements that is asked in the form. Make sure they are complete and they contain the correct information. In the event when you cannot complete all the attachments, the court will provide a certain date for you to present them.
Witness Statement Forms
By Law Witness Form
Incident Witness Form
Grievant or Witness Statement Form
Workers’ Compensation Witness Form
Statement by Supplier Forms
ABN Statement by Supplier Form
Office Statement by Supplier Form
Statement of Information Forms
Nonprofit Statement of Information Form
Company Information Form
Collection Statement of Information Form
Statement of Means Forms
Statement of Means Application Form
Order for Production of Statement of Means Form
Court Statement of Means Form
What Is Meant by the Statement Form Follows Function?
When you say the form follows function, it means the function or purpose of a building or object should be the basis for its shape or structure. This is a 20th century principle in architecture and industrial design. Some architects believe that the form and function should be one and not treated as two different things. Just like the different architectural designs that have different shapes, styles, and purposes, statement forms are also the same. There are various uses of statement forms depending on the transaction or situation they will be used for. Please also see Statement Form Examples.
What Is the Army Sworn Statement Form?
An Army Sworn Statement Form is a sworn form that military personnel use for a variety of reasons or purposes. In the United States it is the DA Form 2823. Free Statement Forms can be downloaded here. Some of the uses for the army sworn statement is for the documentation of informal events or counseling and keeping records of an event or formal investigation. The information in this form can be provided to law enforcement agencies that are not under the military. The military personnel should fill in the general information first when filling this form.
Financial Statement Forms
Personal Financial Form in Excel
Financial Order Form
Standard Financial Form
Method Statement Forms
Risk Method Form
Safe Work Method Form
Police Statement Forms
Police Department Form
University Police Department Form
Sworn Statement Forms
Army Sworn Form
Sworn Affidavit Form
Income Sworn Statement and Return Form
Sworn Request Form
When Is a Statement Form Part of a Contract?
A contract is an arrangement between two or more parties. They can be in the form of a written agreement or verbal agreement. The need for a contract arises when the parties involved agree about about a certain agreement. Contracts are binding agreements that are enforced by law. On the other hand, a statement is a declaration of facts and is usually used in court proceedings. A statement form becomes part of contract if it contains information that binds two or more parties to it. It should also be accepted and agreed upon by both parties. You may also download Sample Statement Forms.
Not all statements can be be legally binding. The following are the types of statement that can create contractual obligations:
- A representation is not part of a contract, but it has legal consequences. It is a statement given by one party that is not true, and induces the other party to agree to the contract.
- A puff is a statement given by a certain individual to encourage the other party to agree to the contract or agreement. A puff has no legal obligations. It is also known as a sales talk.
- Term or warranties have legal consequences, just like representations. The difference is that the statement is guaranteed to be true by the person who made it.
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ School Admission Form Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 63+ Sample Application Form Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 7+ Sample Employee Advance Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Employee Performance Appraisal Form Templates in PDF
FREE 20+ Membership Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Consultation Form Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Coaching Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Student Registration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Education Form Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Employee Details Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 33+ Campus Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Administration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Case Report Form Samples in PDF