Any organization would need a formal way of doing things. This can only be achieved when they keep a record of the things that they do every day. When making requests form for supplies or services, employees would need to make an official demand by filling out a requisition form. Requisition forms, then, are important documents every organization needs to have.
You may be looking for requisition forms to use for your company. Well, look no further as we have sample requisition forms for just about any business needs. Employee requisition form, cash requisition, material requisition, you name it, we got it covered. All you have to do is download them and you are good to go.
Restaurant Requisition Transfer Form Template
Office Requisition Form Template
Requisition Form Template
Stockroom Requisition Form Template
Manpower Requisition Forms Template
Manpower Requisition Form Template
Sample Manpower Requisition Template
Sample Purchase Requisition Forms Template
Purchase Order Requisition Template
Vehicle Purchase Requisition Template
Purchase Contract Requisition Template
Travel Purchase Requisition Order Form Template
Employee Requisition Forms Template
Employee Requisition Template
Sample Temporary Employee Requisition Template
Job Requisition Forms Template
Job Opening Requisition Template
Job Requisition Template
Material Requisition Forms Template
Purchase Order Material Requisition Template
Sample Marketing Material Requisition Template
Material Supply Requisition Template
Uses of Requisition Forms in the Organization
Employees often make requests for things that they need. It could be a request for supplies or additional materials. It could also be a request for a service that only an outside contractor could provide. Whatever it is that they need, they would need to make an official request for these things. They need to put these requests in a requisition form. These requests, of course, are still subject for performance review and could be approved or denied.
There are many departments involved in dealing with requisitions. For one, the department making the request should be the one to shoulder the cost of item or service. Each department in the organization is often allocated a certain budget, so they need to make sure their requests fit that budget. The people responsible for making departmental budget would then need to approve these requests. Finally, the purchasing department makes the requests for price quotation (see Quote Request Forms) and awards the best bidder. This process all starts with a requisition. Requisition forms can be used for a variety of purposes in the organization.
- Requesting for supplies – Note that companies do not have unlimited stock of materials and supplies. They would run out of these things as time goes by. Employees of course would need to request for things and services that they truly need to do their job properly.
- Requesting for a check – Organizations would sometimes need checks for the different transactions that they do. They then would need to apply for a request to a bank for the issuance of a checkbook register. Requisition forms would need to be filled out to make an official request to the bank.
- Requesting for employee travel – There are times when an employee would need to go someplace else for job purposes. Even when it is a company decision to send them for travel, they would still need to make an official request to the company. This is important for record-keeping purposes, so be sure to fill them out.
- Requesting for additional employee – When there is an open position in the company, the hiring manager would need to make a request stating that the position needs to be filled. The sample form should indicate that there is available funding and space for the job title.
- Requesting for employee training – An evaluation may show that additional training should be given to employees so that they are more effective in doing their job. There still needs to be a request for this and they are done through employee training requisition forms.
Importance of Requisition Forms
Requisition forms are a way for employees to tell people in the upper management their needs. By having them, employees have a quick and easy way of making their requests. Requisition forms are also a means of keeping track of all the requests done so you become more organized in handling all requests made. Additionally, they are often the basis for the issuance of purchase orders, so they are vital documents in this kind of transactions.
Cash Requisition Forms Example
Petty Cash Requisition Template
Blank Petty Cash Requisition Template
Staff Requisition Forms Template
Staff Personnel Requisition Template
Basic Personnel Requisition Forms Template
Blank Personnel Requisition Template
Sample Personnel Requisition Template
Asset Requisition Forms Template
Fixed Asset Requisition Template
Asset Requisition Change Form Template
Making a Purchase Requisition Form
Purchase requisition forms are one of the most common requisition forms out there. It is a requisition for the purchase order of certain supplies and materials that the business needs. Oftentimes, it is the employees that makes a request for these supplies. They may have run out of some of the things they need to properly do their job and so they would need to file an official demand for these things. There are several purchase requisition forms that are available out there that you can easily download. However, when you really need to make one of your own, below are the necessary things that every purchase requisition form needs to contain.
- Create a field for the product that is required. This is where the employees can write down all the items that they need.
- Make a Description field. You would need all the details so that you could provide them with the exact item that they need, so make sure you have a field where they could write a business description. For instance, in the case of technological product requests, this is a good area to put the specs, model, and so on.
- Create a Quantity field. You would need to know how much of the item they need. This is also important so you can determine the total cost of the request and if it fits the budgetary requirements.
- Create a field for the delivery date. You would need to have the items at a specified time. Make sure that you clearly indicate when you would need the products so that there are no delays.
Evaluating Requisition Forms
Of course, all requests are still subject to sample evaluation and could therefore either be approved or denied. In an organization, this task often falls to the line manager or anyone who has budgetary responsibility in the company. When evaluating these requests, they would have to take a number of things into consideration.
- Is there a budget fund for the item? Before approving any requests, managers would need to look if there is necessary funding for the request made. There is often a budget allocation for each department, so the request should not go over it to be approved.
- Is the item completely necessary? Managers and/or the accounting department would need to evaluate the validity of the request. They need to determine whether the requested item is really essential for the accomplishment of daily tasks.
- Are we buying the right item? Employees who make requests would often not really see the big picture and would request for the immediate concern that they see. The people evaluating the item would see this in their evaluation. They sample recommendation alternatives that would serve the company better.
Requisition forms are documents that every company needs to have. They are essential in keeping a record of all the requests made by people in the organization. If you are looking for requisition forms in order that effectively does the job, we’ve got it covered for you. Our sample requisition forms are in Word format, so customizing and making them your own should be no problem.
FREE 50+ Work Study Form Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Program Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Donation Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Evaluation Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 24+ Sample Time Off Request Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Leave Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 50+ Project Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Sample T Shirt Order Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Annuity Disclosure Form Samples & Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ School Admission Form Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Emergency Contact Forms in PDF | MS Word
8+ Sample Promissory Note Forms
FREE 9+ Sample Orientation Evaluation Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 52+ Registration Forms in PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Declaration Forms in MS Word | PDF