A petty cash is the amount of accessible money being stored by a department, an organization, or a company so that they have something to use for payment of small items, reimbursements, and other expenditures that may arise from emergencies and other needs. The entity who uses a petty cash usually selects a custodian to take care of the money so it will be more organized should an employee request for money for a particular purpose.
Before you can make use of the petty cash, you first need to submit a petty cash request form to the custodian so that he/she can check the guidelines given by the company to know whether your request should be approved or not. We can provide you with samples of petty cash request forms so you can familiarize yourself with the items that you should fill if you will be needing to use the petty cash of the entity for future transactions. Moreover, we also have other Sample Forms usable as guides and references for other kinds of forms that you may need to create for other transactions.
Petty Cash Reimbursement Request Form Sample
Petty Cash Request Form in PDF
Sample Petty Cash/Change Fund Request Form
Petty Cash Float Request Form Example
Petty Cash Box Request Form in Word
Petty Cash Request Form Inclusions
- The name of the person requesting for the use of a particular amount to be taken from the petty cash
- The basic professional information of the petty cash payee or the person who would like to use the petty cash for purposes related to the company’s operations
- The date that the petty cash request form has been filled out
- The requested date of petty cash release
- The reason why the petty cash is needed by the individual
- The exact usage of the petty cash
- The breakdown of the items where the petty cash will be used
- The name of the person who approved the use of the petty cash
Downloadable Petty Cash Request Form
Free Petty Cash Request Form
Petty Cash Establishment/Increase Request Form
PTA Petty Cash Request Form Example
Downloadable Petty Cash Request Form
Reasons for Petty Cash Request
- There may be an activity that the department needs to do and it is not listed in the items that are included in the funds of the department for a particular period of time.
- The employee has been asked to spend his/her personal money first in providing the needs of a specific business transaction and he/she was advised to just reimburse it from the petty cash.
- There may be an additional item that the department needs to have to continue the processes being done by the department.
- There may be emergencies and instances that may occur where the petty cash will be useful to address the issue.
- Petty cash requests may be used by the department to ask for additional budget for any processes where they may be involved in.
There are still a lot of reasons why a petty cash request form may be filled out. Just make sure that all the items that you will write in there are accurate and that you will use the petty cash accordingly should your request for its usage be approved. Other than our downloadable samples of petty cash request forms, our templates of Transcript Request Forms are also available for download.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers