When making a request, we always want the person that we asked to say, “Yes”. Of course, we have to make a polite request so that our chances of getting what we want is increased. Sometimes, you might resort to putting it in writing and making it an official request. For businesses and companies, the best way of making a request is through a requisition form. These forms make the request a much more formal demand.
It is usually the purchasing department of the organization that does the task of managing all the requests from the employees for goods and services. The requisition form is the main tool they use in taking care of this concern. Our sample requisition forms are perfect if you are looking for one.
Stock Requisition Forms
Internal Stock Requisition Form
Standard Stock Requisition Form
Non-Stock Requisition Form
Purchase Requisition Forms
Purchase Order Requisition Form
Internal Purchase Requisition Form
Purchase Requisition Form in Excel
Cheque Requisition Forms
Trust Cheque Payment Requisition Form
Cheque Book Requisition Form
Cheque Payment Requisition Form
Employee Requisition Forms
New Employee Requisition Form
HR Employee Requisition Form
Student Employee Requisition Form
Employee Training Requisition Form
Supply Requisition Forms
Office Supply Requisition Form
Client Supply Requisition Form
What Are Requisition Forms?
Requests are done almost every day in any organization. For instance, one employee may request to take a leave for one week because of a business trip. Another employee will maybe request for a change from a desktop PC to a laptop. Employees need to make an official request to the upper management and they do that through the use of requisition forms. Requisition forms are formal written documents that must be completed when making a request. Of course, these requests are subject to approval.
Companies and businesses are not the only ones that use these requisition forms. When personally availing of a service, you are also faced with the task of filling out requisition forms. You may be having problems with your car and need to buy a certain car part for it to work. You will be faced with the task of filling a car parts requisition form. They are very useful documents in any organization.
Uses of Requisition Forms
For any company, there are many things that employees will request. There will always be something that a company does not have in their hands. When it comes to office supplies, for example, they do not have an endless stock of them. Employees would always request for these supplies when they run out of it.
There may also be a technical problem in the organization that only an expert in the field can fix. They would need to avail of the services of a third-party vendor so that the problem will be taken care of. In all these cases, the requests should always be documented. Requisition forms are the forms that they need in order to make an official request for these products and services. Listed below are some instances where a requisition form is used.
- Supplies and/or Stocks Request – These type usually come in the form of a purchase request form. Employees send out a request to the purchasing department of the organization and the department then sends out a quote request form for suppliers to make a bid.
- Requesting for a Chequebook/Cheque Payment – You may be looking into owning a chequebook. You can send out your cheque book requisition form to your bank when you have already filled it out.
- Requesting for an Additional Employee – When a vacant position has popped up in the company, the hiring manager would need to accomplish a requisition form asking to start the hiring process for that job title.
- Requesting for Employee Training – During an evaluation, it may have been found that the employees need further training in order for them to be more effective in their job. A formal request needs to be done so that it will be determined whether additional training is indeed needed.
- Travel Request – Am employee may need to do a business travel for the company. He or she needs to file an official request for this.
Internal Requisition Forms
Internal Manpower Requisition Form
Internal Requisition Form Sample
Internal Printing Requisition Form
Material Requisition Forms
Warehouse Material Requisition Form
Store Material Requisition Form
Material Stock Requisition Form
Material Services Requisition Form
Job Requisition Forms
Job Posting Requisition Form
Job Requisition Form Sample
Manpower Requisition Forms
Manpower Requirement Requisition Form
HR Manpower Requisition Form
Laboratory Requisition Forms
General Laboratory Requisition Form
Medical Community General Requisition Form
Laboratory Test Requisition Form
Types of Requisition Forms
Requisition forms are important documents in any company. They are, in a way, a means by which employees can tell their senior management what exactly it is they want. As stated in the previous section, there are many uses of these forms and there are different types of requisition forms depending on the use of each. The types of requisition forms are listed below.
- Stock/Supply Requisition Form – This is a request for supplies that the business needs. Parts that are included in this type of requisition include the name of the person or the department that made the request, the item names and their descriptions, quantity needed, and so on.
- Cheque Requisition Form – Cheques are very valuable because they are tools for the transfer of money to others. Therefore, when a cheque is needed, there still needs to be a formal request before writing a cheque. Some information that should be included in a cheque requisition form includes the name of the person to whom the cheque is to be issued, the amount, and other details needed to make sure everything is correct.
- Employee/Job Requisition Form – This requisition form is used when a position becomes available in the company. The hiring manager would need to file a request so that he or she can start the hiring process. The elements commonly found in this type of requisition form include the job title, the department where it belongs, the reason why there is a recruitment process needed for the title, as well as the job description for the position.
- Medical Requisition Form – Medical forms such as these are forms that you see in a hospital or clinical setting. For example, a doctor may recommend having a few laboratory tests for the patient. The patient would need to fill out a laboratory requisition form so that he or she can go through with the test. Other procedures such as OR procedures also need a formal request.
- Parts Requisition Form – An equipment is composed of different parts. One part messes up and it destroys the whole dynamics. When a part of any equipment is compromised, you would need a parts requisition form to get it. Some elements you will see in this type of form include the name of the part(s), a description, the shipping info, and so on.
- Travel Requisition Form – As part of the learning process of employees, they may be sent to travels for work purposes. These travels need to be approved first and so a travel requisition form is required. The elements commonly found in this type of form include the purpose of the trip, the destination, and the return date and time.
- Cash Requisition Form – There are times when an employee would need cash to use for reasons related to his or her job. Some parts you would see in this type of form include the name of the person who will receive the cash, the purpose of the request, and so on.
Personnel Requisition Forms
HR Personnel Requisition Form
Personnel Staff Requisition Form
Parts Requisition Forms
Parts Requisition Form Example
Auto Parts Requisition Form
Replacement Parts Quote Requisition Form
Requisition Slip Forms
Office Stationery Requisition Slip Form
Fee Certificate Requisition Slip Form
Travel Requisition Forms
International Travel Requisition Form
Business Travel Requisition Form
Employee Travel Requisition Form
Travel Advance Requisition Form
Cash Requisition Forms
Petty Cash Requisition Form
Cash Advance Requisition Form
Tips in Making Requisition Forms
In order to have loyal employees in your organization, you need to listen to their requests. You also need to provide them all the things they need in order for them to get their job done. When an employee is happy and satisfied, he or she will then perform to the best of his or her ability, which is a good thing for the business.
Requisition forms are one way of listening to your employees’ needs. They are able to request for the things that they need to do their job better. Higher management, therefore, has to take these forms seriously and carefully examine them. Employees of course also have to be sensible with the things that they request. The requests that they make always have to be related to the job. After all, the requests are still open to evaluation and are subject to approval or declination. Below are some tips you can do to make your requisition forms much more effective business documents.
- Have a clear purpose for the form. Before making a requisition form, you have to clearly indicate the purpose of your request. Whatever it is, you need to know what it is for so that the type of information you put in the document will be the information that is truly relevant.
- Always provide a “Description/Purpose” field. Descriptions are the best way for you to know exactly the type of supply or service that your customer or employee want. To provide them with the accurate one, always put this field. The “Purpose” field is necessary when evaluating the validity of the request. These are necessary fields to include in a requisition form.
- Add section breaks when the form is too long. There are times when a requisition form would exceed one page. When it becomes a little too long, you need to break it into sections so that it doesn’t look cluttered. As we all know, the more white space one sees on any form the more understandable it is.
When making a request especially to a business, one would often need a document to make an official demand. Requisition forms are the means by which people send these requests. There are many types of requisition forms that a company has depending on the thing that is being requested. You can use our requisition sample forms for your business as they are very easy to use.
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF