A statement is a declaration or a summary of one’s accounts, assets, and liabilities. The contents are all matters of fact. They are required by law and are used in different legal cases that involve court or official proceedings. This document is both prepared by the prosecution and defense. It should be stated in such a way that it is not argumentative, not exaggerated or fabricated, and in a professional manner. Please also see Financial Statement Forms.
Statement forms can make the creation of your statement easier and more accurate. You may download our sample forms or use them as reference when you write your own statement or declaration.
Personal Financial Statement Forms
Personal Financial Form
Bank Personal Statement Form
Basic Personal Financial Form
Billing Statement Forms
Billing Statement and Verification Form
Billing Request Form
Electronic Billing Form
Monthly Billing Form
What Is a Personal Financial Statement Form?
A document that lists and provides details about an individual’s financial position during a specific point in time is called a personal financial statement. A personal financial statement form is the form used to declare such financial details, like the individual’s name and address, and the breakdown of their assets and liabilities. The assets and liabilities are their account balances, checking or savings accounts, retirement accounts, business accounts, real estate properties, credit card accounts loans, and mortgages. A personal financial form may also be in a spreadsheet format.
What Is a Wage Statement Form?
A wage statement form, also called a pay stub, contains the breakdown of an employee’s salary in a specific pay period. It is provided by every employer to all their employees as required by the law. The wage statement form includes information, like the employee’s pay rate, gross income, work hours, benefits and allowances, and salary deductions. The Sample Statement Form is available for download online. The purpose of a wage statement form is to let the employee know how they are paid and if they are paid right. Any discrepancies in the pay can be disputed with the form as proof.
Witness Statement Forms
Court of Protection Witness Form
Witness Statement Form
Police Department Witness Form
Student Witness Form
Compensation Witness Form
Business Financial Statement Forms
Individual Financial Form
Business Financial Form
How to Construct a Truth Table for a Statement Form
A truth table, as defined by Merriam-Webster Dictionary, is a table that shows the truth-value of a compound statement for every truth-value of its component statements, or a similar table showing the value of the output for each value of each input. To determine if a statement is true or false, we can use a truth table. The following are the things you need to know to construct a truth table:
- Create a diagram or a table with enough number of rows and columns that you will be using.
- Represent each statement with a variable.
- Use T for true and F for false.
- Check the symbolic form of conjunctions and then write the statements using the symbolic forms.
- Arrange your statements based on their importance.
- Then complete the table by determining the true value of the statements.
How to Complete a BAS Statement Form
BAS stands for business activity statement. All businesses are required to report their tax obligation to the Australian Taxation Office or ATO by submitting a business activity statement. It also includes other tax payments like luxury car tax, income tax withholding and installments, pay as you go withholding, fringe benefits, fuel tax credits, wine equalization tax, and GST. You can also download Employee Statement Forms. To complete a business statement form, you can do the following:
- You must first check that your accounts are up to date. The accounts would include the tax obligations mentioned above.
- Once you have made sure they are current, fill in all the necessary information in the form. Don’t leave blank spaces, put N/A or not applicable or follow instructions provided on the form.
- Avoid erasures.
- Before you turn in your business statement form, double-check first the details if they are all correct. Once you are satisfied, you can submit it before the scheduled date.
Profit and Loss Statement Form
Self Employment Profit and Loss Form
Profit and Loss Statement Form
Income Statement Forms
Annual Income Form
Declaration of Income Form
Monthly Income Form
Operating Income Form
Income Tax Form
Zero Income Form
Affidavit Statement Forms
Signature Affidavit Form
Affidavit Sworn Form
General Affidavit of Fraud and Member Form
Earnings Statement Forms
Social Security Earnings Form
Earnings Statement Form to Download
Earnings Enquiry Form Statement from Employer
How to Create a Statement Form
To create a statement form, first determine the purpose or the objective for writing a statement form. Statement forms have a lot of uses depending on the purpose or the transaction it is intended for.
- List the necessary information that needs to be in the form. For example, in a Financial Statement Form, the important information are the basic information of the individual and details about his finances.
- After gathering all the needed contents, start making your form. You may put it in table format or letter format depending on your preference.
- Make sure to affix your signature and the date you signed it, and you are done.
How to Fill an Income Tax Statement Form
- Secure a copy of an income tax statement form. You may download the Statement Form Examples online.
- Take note of the required pen color or ink color if you are printing it.
- You need to prepare your tax identification number and your employer’s tax identification number. And fill in all the required spaces. Write N/A or not applicable if needed.
- When filling out the form, make sure that you avoid any forms of erasures or alterations.
- Check the details of the tax computation and make sure that they are correct. If you are satisfied with it, then you can submit it.
Blank Financial Statement Forms
Blank Printable Financial Form
Blank Financial Support Claims Form
Sworn Statement Forms
Sworn Financial Form
Sworn Statement of Expenditures Form
Sworn Parent Form
Construction Sworn Form
Accident Statement Forms
Vehicle Accident Form
Sample Accident Investigation Witness Form
Personal Statement Forms
Personal History Form
Personal Net Worth Form
Personal Statement with Insurance Application Form
Settlement Statement Forms
Settlement Cost Form
Settlement Statement Form
Statement of Claim Forms
Claim and Notice Form
Statement of Claim Form
Primary Victim Statement of Claim Form
Statement of Means Forms
Blank Statement of Means Form
Means Legal Aid Form
Statement of Fact Forms
DMV Fact Form
Statement of Fact/Proposal Form
Statement of Fact Form Example
Statement of Account Forms
Securities Account Form
Request for Statement of Account Form
Closing Statement Forms
Real Estate Closing Form
Meeting Closing Form
Landlord Tenant Closing Form
What Is a Profit and Loss Statement Form?
A Profit and Loss Statement Form, also called an income statement form, contains a summary of the financial statements of a company during a specific period of time. It includes records about a company’s earnings, the costs, and the expenses. The profit and loss statement shows how the earnings are transformed into income. Profit and loss statements are issued quarterly and annually by the company. It aims to let the managers and investors see how the company is doing, whether it is making money or losing money during a specific span of time. An income statement is useful because it helps determine the past performance of an institution, as well as predict its future performance, and if it is capable of generating cash flows. You may also want to check Financial Statement Forms.
Limitations of an Income Statement
- Relevant but unreliable information are not included.
- The numbers provided in the income statement depends on the accounting method used, the judgement, and the estimates.
Other Terms for Profit and Loss Statement
- Income statement
- Statement of profit or loss
- Statement of operations
- Statement of financial results
- Income and expense statement
- Statement of financial performance
- Earnings statement
- Statement of operation
- Revenue statement
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC