Feedback is very necessary in order to improve. Schools, for instance, would randomly send feedback forms to classes to identify the teacher’s effectivity in teaching the class. Companies also often give feedback forms to customers to see how satisfied they are with the products and services they are getting and what areas need to improve.
Feedback forms effectively give a clear picture of how your customers think and how satisfied they are. We have sample feedback forms that you can use for any purpose. These Sample Forms are in Word format, so editing and printing them should not be a problem.
Sample Training Feedback Form
Student Feedback Form
Workshop Feedback Form
Teacher Feedback Form Example
Client Feedback Form in Doc
Seminar Feedback Form Free
Who Can Use a Feedback Form?
Feedback forms are used by many industries. They are very effective in making businesses and institutions see what goes on in the mind of the customers. Hence, when these institutions get feedback, they are able to serve their customers better.
- Restaurants and Food Businesses – Areas such as food quality, service, and ambiance are some of the things that need to be looked at in this kind of business.
- Hospitals – Hospitals give out Patient Feedback Forms to determine whether patients are satisfied with the staff, facilities, food, and the health services being offered.
- Schools – To determine whether students are satisfied with the facilities, course offerings, personnel, etc., are areas that schools look into in making these feedback forms. Schools also give out Student Feedback Forms to gain feedback on teachers’ teaching style.
- Workshops/Training – To determine whether the objectives and goals of the training or workshop were met, feedback forms are sent out to the attendees.
These are just some of the instances when feedback forms are put to great use. There are many other things where one would need feedback of as any products and services can be subjected to feedback from customers.
Employee Feedback Form
Faculty Feedback Form in Doc
Presentation Feedback Form
Customer Feedback Form Sample
Course Feedback Form in Word
Internal Feedback Form in Doc
Improving the Usability of Your Feedback Form
A lot of companies are using feedback forms in order to better serve their customers. Most of them, however, do not get enough good feedback to really make the necessary changes. This problem could be attributed to how the feedback form is formatted. Here are some ways you can get more out of the forms you send your customers.
- Leave a lot of open space. Remember that you are giving customers work by giving you feedback. Make it less like a chore to them by leaving a lot of open spaces. A cluttered form looks time-consuming to your customers.
- Don’t put compulsory fields. The customer should have a choice whether he or she only wants to answer only a few questions.
- Clearly label the fields. You don’t want any confusion from the customers or else you will not get a substantial amount of feedback. Make sure the fields have labels that are easy to understand.
- Clearly label your rating scales. When using rating scales, make sure to clearly label which one is the worst and which is the best. This is often a source of confusion for many customers.
Feedback forms such as Service Feedback Forms need to be simple enough for your customers to fill. Our feedback forms are in a Word document so printing and editing them is easy.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers