The key to organizational success is through the constant checking of the organizational member’s actions and goals and comparing these to the organizational goals and plans. This can be done through a properly conducted performance appraisal.
Companies, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions can all benefit from the act of appraising their staffs and members. The perfect aid for performance appraisals is the performance appraisal form. On this page, you may download various kinds of performance appraisals.
Performance Appraisal Forms
Classified Employee Performance Appraisal
Student Intern Performance Appraisal
Annual Performance Appraisal
College Performance Appraisal
What Is an Employee Performance Appraisal?
An employee job performance appraisal form is the document that is used by human resource managers and employers to assess their employees’ performance.
What Are the Advantages of Conducting an Employee Performance Appraisal?
Studies show that businesses that constantly evaluates their employees performances are more likely to succeed. The following are the main advantages of conducting an employee performance appraisal:
- A performance appraisal allows employers to assess what are the employees’ personal goals and, in turn, employers and managers are able to assess whether their employees’ personal goals are in consonance with or are not contradictory with the company’s goals.
- The results of a performance appraisal can serve as a perfect basis for the creation of an employee training proposal. This training module or proposal would then target all the aspects of the employees’ habits, work ethics, and skills that need to be improved.
- A performance appraisal is also an avenue for employers to see the perspective of the employees. This way, the management can adjust their rules and policies that are unnecessarily burdensome to their employees.
- A performance appraisal is also a good basis for the determination of which employee must be promoted, demoted, or kicked out of the company.
- A performance appraisal allows the management to give the employees a refresher as to the core values and goals of the company in order for them to align their professional actions and performance to the company’s goals.
Are you a manager or an employer? If so, go ahead and evaluate your employees’ performances now! Refer to our employee appraisal forms templates in order to gain perspective as to the proper employee performance appraisal format.
Staff Appraisal Forms
Staff Performance Appraisal Form Template
Staff Confidential Appraisal
Employee Appraisal Forms
Employee Performance Appraisal
Employee Appraisal Form Example
Employee Self-Appraisal Form Sample
What Is a Student Intern Performance Appraisal Form?
Internship is the last stretch of land that a student must go through before graduating from his/her course. That is why, if you are the internship adviser or the manager of the office that the student is practicing his/her internship in, then you must be able to properly appraise his/her performance.
Oftentimes, universities require the immediate head of the organization or institution to evaluate a student-intern’s performance. This way, the internship adviser would have a basis for the determination of the student-intern’s internship grade.
In a student intern performance appraisal form, there can be varying contents. The following are perhaps the most essential information that must be included in the appraisal:
- The student-intern’s
- tardiness or ability to go to work early
- capability in performing specific tasks that are directly related to his/her course or degree program
- work ethics
- ability to observe rules and regulations
- ability to perform tasks on or before the deadline
- ability to communicate effectively with superiors
- The manager’s observation regarding the student’s values and work ethics that are not directly connected to his/her course but are nonetheless important determinants of the student’s level of performance:
- leadership skills
- critical thinking skills
- effective communication skills
- organizational skills
To have a more specific outline of a good intern appraisal form, refer to our intern performance appraisal form templates on this page.
Head Teacher’s Self Appraisal
Job Appraisal Form
Employee Job Appraisal
Health Appraisal Forms
Sample Health Appraisal
Health Certificate/Appraisal Form
Sports Health Appraisal
Nursing Appraisal Forms
Nursing Staff Appraisal
Appraisal Form for Nursing Staff
What Is a Health Appraisal Form?
Health appraisal forms are extremely helpful when you are trying to get a general assessment of a person’s health. This form contains various categories of a person’s health that must be assessed.
A health appraisal form may be used for any of the following reasons:
- To assess whether a prospective student is physically fit to handle the academic pressure of a university
- To examine whether or not an individual is fit to become an athlete (especially when screening athletes for competitive sports)
- To assess whether or not a person is physiologically healthy and capable of making donations (e.g., blood donations and organ donations)
- To examine whether someone is physically fit to work as a gym trainer, a personal fitness instructor, or even as a yoga instructor
- To asses whether an applicant is bereft of any terminal illness or any debilitating illness that may prove impossible for him/her to serve the military, the navy, or the air force
- To examine whether a person may be capable of becoming a guide or overseer in extreme sports such as but not limited to:
- motorcycle racing
- mountain climbing
FREE 20+ Listing Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 30+ Review Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Reference Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Attendance Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Service Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Outlook | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Announcement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
Time-Off Request Form Samples
FREE 50+ Activity Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Incident Report Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Registration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Work Order Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 50+ Program Application Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Sample Change Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 50+ Schedule Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Outlook | Pages | PDF