Everyone will come to a moment in our lives when we will apply for a job. But before we can do what we have always envisioned ourselves doing, and getting paid for it, we have to undergo a screening process to assess whether we are fit for the job or not. We are either told to do demonstrate or be interviewed or be asked to comply papers.
One the many processes is to submit a document called resume. It contains important facts about the applicant. It features one’s name, age, address, contact details like the email address and the phone number. It also features the educational qualifications and awards, plus, the skills and abilities. Below are Sample Resumes you can check out and download for free.
Commercial Real Estate Agent Resume
Real Estate Sales Agent Resume Example
Experienced Real Estate Agent Resume
Professional Real Estate Agent Resume Format
Types of Resumes
There is no such thing as a fixed format for a resume. The form depends on how it is written and on your purpose. If your goal for submitting a resume is for your future employers to see your work history or for them to know your skills and talents, or maybe both, here are the types of resumes that you can tailor yours from.
- Functional Resume – this is the type that stresses your experience and skills.
- Chronological Resume – this the sort that emphasizes your professional or work history.
- Combination Resume – from the word itself, it is a mix between the chronological and functional. It highlights both your professional history and your skills.
Resume for a Real Estate Agent
Complying the paperwork and requirements for the position in a company that you are trying to go for is only one part of the screening process. You also have to know the job, its nature, the tasks or responsibilities.
If you have an inclination to talking to people who are interested to rent, buy and/or sell properties or spaces, a real estate agent may be the job that you are looking for. After all, people are always moving and looking for a home. Here are some of the qualities a good agent must possess and you should know of:
- You should be knowledgeable. You should be well-informed of the property you are showing to your customers. Plus, it is also important to know and be familiar of the area where the property is located.
- Good communication skills. You should be polite but, at the same time, convincing. You should also know how to talk to your customers properly and know what they want and need.
- Good grooming is a must. You have to look your best so that your customers will feel at ease.
Residential Real Estate Agent Resume
Real Estate Agent Summary Resume
Real Estate Agent Resume Objective
Importance of a Resume
- Your resume gives a summary of your merits and qualifications. It helps the employers decide whether you are perfect for the job or not.
- It can prepare you for your interview. Chances are, most of the employer’s questions may be from what he/she sees in the document.
- It gives you confidence. With all the skills and academic qualifications you listed, it may boost your certainty that the employer will see your potential.
In case you are also interested in working with legal matters, we have Legal Assistant Resumes.
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates
5 Quick Fixes to Long Resume Samples & Templates