An executive position in the organization entails a lot of responsibilities. That is why recruiters are looking for standout resumes when hiring for the position. When making one, you need to know all elements of a resume including the difference between a resume profile and a resume objective.
An executive resume needs to set itself apart from all the other resumes out there. Make sure to make a good first impression by crafting a compelling resume summary that immediately grabs the reader’s attention. If you are aspiring for that executive position, the executive resumes we have are perfect for you.
Sample Admission Executive Resume Template
Sample Admin Executive Resume Template
Sample Account Executive Resume Template
Chief Executive Resume Template
Outdoor Account Executive Resume Template
Outside Sales Executive Resume Template
New Business Account Executive Resume Template
Broadcast Account Executive Resume Template
Accounts Executive Resume
Accounts Payable Executive
Senior Accounts Resume
Sales Executive Resumes
Retail Sales Resume
Sales Support Executive
Real Estate Sales Executive
What Is the Executive Profile on a Resume?
An executive profile on a resume is a brief and concise summary of the professional qualifications of the applicant. This is a good place for the applicant to make a pitch to the hiring manager on why they are a good fit for the executive position they are applying for. You would need to craft an executive profile that screams “Executive.” To do this, you would need to
- write down your relevant working experiences as well as your relevant skills; and
- be sure the skills to enumerate are essential management skills such as business unit development, project and product management, etc.
You can also draw inspiration from these executive resume sample in making your profile.
How to Build an Executive Assistant Resume
An executive assistant often directly reports to the executives in the company so you need to impress the hiring manager with your resume. These free executive resume samples would provide useful guides in crafting that standout resume. Also, creating an executive resume from scratch shouldn’t be hard if you’ve already created a resume before.
Creating an executive resume is not too different from creating any other resume. You need to
- write all the essential components like your contact information, work experiences, skills, and educational history;
- pair it up with a cover letter that complements your resume; and
- match the skills and competencies you list with the skills and competencies necessary for the job.
When creating a resume for an executive position, it is important that you sell yourself and make your resume highly impressive and worthy.
Admin Executive Resume
HR Admin Format in Doc
Executive Assistant Resume
Executive Administrative Assistant
Personal Executive Assistant
Marketing Executive Resume
Marketing Executive Assistant
HR Executive Resume
HR Payroll Resume
Resume of Senior HR Executive
MBA HR Executive
Seven Tips in Writing an Executive Resume
You may now already have the necessary working experience to advance to the next step of your career. If you are now ready for that executive position, it is time to craft that perfect executive resume. Although executive resumes look very much like any other resume, there are little tweaks and elements that need to be present in order for it to be a resume fit for the executive position you are applying for. Here are seven tips you can use.
- Replace good old Resume Objective with a compelling Career Summary.
- Make sure to provide quantifiable accomplishments.
- Instead of enumerating your duties on each work experience you have, summarize your duties with at least three bullet points and then do the same for your accomplishments.
- Use language commonly used in business, not jargon or inside terms.
- Always follow proper resume format and make sure it is easy to read.
- Focus and target your resume to the executive position you are applying for by providing skills and work experiences that aimed on it.
- Use keywords and action verbs that are relevant for the executive job.
How to Write a Marketing Executive Resume
A marketing executive is responsible for quite a number of tasks in the organization, from analyzing marketing plans and making the necessary marketing decisions. If you want a career as a marketing executive, check out our marketing executive resumes. The samples and templates that we provide are very easy to customize to fit your personal qualifications.
Writing a marketing executive resume entails spelling out your work experiences, relevant skills, career summary, as with any other resume. You just need to make sure that you position your resume so that it is aimed toward the marketing executive job title.
Business Executive Resume
Business Development Resume
Purchase Executive Resume
Purchase Executive Experience Resume
Executive Chef Resumes
Corporate Chef Sample
Hotel Executive Chef
Executive Chef Summary
Logistics Executive Resumes
Logistics Operation Executive
Logistics Account Resume
Office Executive Resume
Front Office Executive
Executive Office Manager Resume
How to Format an Executive Resume
A resume can be formatted different ways. Each format has a certain type of resume suited for it based on the amount of experience one has. The three types of resume format are the following:
- Chronological Format – Features a reverse-chronological order of work experience.
- Functional Format – Is designed to highlight applicant skills.
- Chronological-Functional Combination – Highlights the strengths of both format.
Entry-level job applicants may want to consider using a chronological format for their resume. However, for an executive resume, the combination format between the two will work best. Also, be attentive with your executive resume design to ensure an attractive yet professional look for your resume.
What Is a Functional Executive Resume?
Each type of resume has its pros and cons. While it is said it is best to adopt a combination format for senior executive resumes, you, as the applicant, have the prerogative to format your resume the way you see it fit. You may be applying for an executive position but prefer to use a functional executive resume. The functional format is meant to highlight the skills you obtained from previous job experience but does not list your experiences in chronological order. This format is best used when you have a notable gap in between jobs.
Construction Executive Resume
Construction Project Example
Construction Executive Assistant
Finance Executive Resumes
Trade Finance Sample
Corporate Finance Resume
Healthcare Executive Resumes
Healthcare Sales Resume
Healthcare Executive Director Resume
Store Executive Resume
Retail Store Executive
Guidelines in Making an Executive Resume
An executive position covers a broad list of job titles. You may be a retail executive or an account executive. If you are looking to obtain a position on the latter, these account executive resume samples would prove useful. Making an executive resume requires careful thought and a lot of research and effort. To help you in your quest of crafting that perfect resume, here are some useful guidelines.
- Find the perfect format for you. The format you decide on ultimately goes back to your preferences. If you think one resume format fits you and would highlight your strengths more, then choose that format.
- Provide executive resume strengths and skills. To target your resume to the position, fill it with words often used in the job. Some of these words include administrative support, project management, business aptitude skill, and so on.
- Make the necessary adjustments. It is likely that you are applying for more than one executive position and company. Make little tweaks to your resume so it is tailor-made for each company.
As an executive position entails huge responsibilities, hiring managers are looking for standout people with equally standout resumes. Make sure yours does by downloading the samples resumes above.
FREE 8+ Teacher Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Retail Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Photographer Resume Templates in PDF | PSD | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Designer Resume Templates in PDF | PSD | InDesign
FREE 9+ Sample Sales Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD | EPS
FREE 6+ Sample Retail Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 7+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 15+ PSD Resume Templates in PSD
FREE 15+ Coach Resume Samples in MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 13+ Sample HR Executive Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 21+ Sample Account Manager Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Photoshop
FREE 10+ Java Developer Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF | Pages
FREE 37+ Executive Resume Designs in MS Word | Pages
FREE 33+ Executive Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages
FREE 13+ Executive Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages