Wanting to get that dream job? Applying for a higher position? An executive resume is what you need. So what is an executive resume? An executive resume is a type of resume necessary when you apply for higher positions such as management careers, CEO, president, vice president, director, etc.
Writing a good Resume Profile or Resume Objective is important in every resume. If you need samples and forms to guide you in writing a great resume, we have executive resume samples available for you to download and edit. These samples contain all the essential information needed to help you create one.
Sample Admission Executive Resume Template
Sample Admin Executive Resume Template
Sample Account Executive Resume Template
Chief Executive Resume Template
Outdoor Account Executive Resume Template
Outside Sales Executive Resume Template
New Business Account Executive Resume Template
Broadcast Account Executive Resume Template
Executive Assistant Resumes
Executive Administrative Assistant
Personal Assistant Resume
Sales Executive CV
Retail Sales Executive
Sales Support Executive
What Should Be in an Executive Resume?
When writing an executive resume, it is important to know the necessary information needed to be written in your executive resume. A complete resume will have all these information.
- Contact Information – Your personal contact information should be written first including your name, address, email, phone numbers, and a link to your portfolio or page.
- Objective – An objective is an important part of writing a resume. This will include your job goals and expectations. When writing an objective, always tailor it to the job that you are applying for. A specific objective is always important.
- Summary – A summary can be written instead of a resume objective. This contains a summary of your current or past achievements, your skills, and work experiences.
- Employment History – Remember to include your work history. Your work experiences stated in your resume will act as proof or support of your work background. Include only the necessary employment history that will benefit the job you are applying for. Unnecessary employment history that are not related to the job you are applying for aren’t necessarily needed.
- Education – Always write your educational attainments in your resume. Also include your past accomplishments.
You can also use our Executive Resume Sample and One-Page Resume as templates when writing one.
Account Executive Resumes
Insurance Account Resume
Account Payable Executive
Customer Executive Resume
Customer Relationship Resume
Customer Service Sample
Construction Project Executive
Executive Construction Manager Resume
Finance Executive Resumes
MBA Finance Resume
Tips for an Effective Executive Resume
When applying for a job, an effective resume will give you a greater chance of getting that job than crafting a mediocre resume. Here are 15 tips on writing an effective executive resume. You may also want to check our Sales Executive Resumes to download.
- The first important thing to remember when writing an effective resume is to know the purpose of it. You have to know about the job that you are applying for to be able to write an effective executive resume. This helps you understand what you need to write in your resume.
- Instead of making a list of your strengths and qualities, you can incorporate it in your resume as experiences, whether is is a work or a real life experience. This will make your resume a little less boring rather than listing it down.
- When writing an effective executive resume, it is important to know the right keywords to use to be able to create an effective one.
- To ensure that no mistakes are made when writing an executive resume, always remember to proofread your resumes before sending them out.
- Always remember, less is more. When writing a resume, it is important to keep it short and avoid long paragraphs. Employers or interviewers will not have the time to read long paragraphs, so it is important to be on point.
State why and how your skills will benefit the company that you are applying for. This will give you a greater chance of landing that job.
- When writing your resume, it is important to pay attention to the font and size of it. Ensure that they are big enough to read. Our executive resume examples will help you with template.
Also, remember to put all the essential information first when writing an effective executive resume.
HR Executive Resumes
HR Admin Executive
Senior HR Resume
Healthcare Sales Executive
Logistics Executive Resumes
Logistics Operation Executive
Logistics Account Resume
Marketing Executive Resumes
Marketing Sales Resume
Nurse Executive Resume
Chief Nurse Executive
Operation Executive Resumes
Retail Operation Executive
Business Operation Executive Resume
How to Write an Executive-Level Resume
Before writing an executive-level resume, it is important to know the elements needed to write one. An executive-level resume is slightly different from standard resumes. Here you will learn about the steps in writing an executive-level resume for the purpose of applying for positions such as CEO, president, managers, and directors. Our free executive resume will be useful to you.
- In your resume, be sure to add a title to it. Executive-level resumes don’t have objectives written in it. A title is written in place of a resume objective.
- Use bullet points for important details. Your summary should be written in bullet points to avoid writing longer paragraphs.
- The summary section should include a number of your key accomplishments to highlight your strong points.
- Make sure your resume is clear and on point. Avoid writing irrelevant topics on your resume. Not only will it lengthen your resume, but it is most likely going to be skipped by the interviewer.
- Write what you want them to know. Always remember to understand what is required of the job for you to know what to expect. This will help you make a good executive resume by writing about how fit you are for the job.
If you are applying for a higher-level HR position, our HR Executive Resumes are for you.
Payroll Executive Resumes
Payroll Executive Experience Resume
Store Executive Resume
Retail Store Resume
Executive Chef Resume
Hotel Executive Chef
Corporate Chef Resume
Executive Director Resumes
Creative Director Resume
Executive Managing Director
What Makes a Great Executive Resume
- The first characteristic of a great executive resume is the design. The overall design of the resume leaves a lasting impression to the reader. It is important to choose a simple and neat design but still gives a great impression; a very basic design will not be useful.
- Although all types of resumes contain an experience section, a great executive resume contains a brief and concise experience section. This includes all the relevant information regarding experiences of past responsibilities, achievements, and your contributions in your previous work.
- A great resume should not contain any images. Images are not only unnecessary but also gives you the possibility of any discrimination before any job interview is made.
Our extensive selection of executive resumes will be very much useful to you. These templates will make it convenient for you when writing one. Also, there are various information about executive resumes on this page that will guide you in crafting a great executive resume. You may download our Executive Resume in PDF and Executive Resume in Word depending on the format you need.
FREE 9+ Sample Teaching CV Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ No Experience Resume Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Combination Resume Samples in MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Professional Resume Samples in MS Word | Pages | PSD | Illustrator | InDesign | Publisher | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Computer Science Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Web Developer Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample MBA Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ CEO Resume Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Call Center Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Sample Sales Manager Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Office Assistant Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Front-End Developer Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Pilot Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Data Analyst Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 16+ Sample Housekeeping Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word