A business is more likely to succeed if it is able to ignite a feeling of loyalty and trust from their customers. Other than the fact that customers would flock to a business that provides them with the best quality service at an affordable price, they are also drawn to a business if there is a sense of transparency in the manner with which a business deals with them.
One of the areas of business dealings that needs to manifest transparency is the issuance of proper and accurate receipts to customers. Whether you are a sales clerk, a business owner, or a manager, you have to make sure that you are able to issue receipts that contain the proper format and content suitable for the kind of business that you have. On this page, we can provide you with a variety of payment receipt templates that can guide you properly in making your company’s receipt.
Free Payment Receipts
Partial Payment Receipt
Rent Payment Receipt
Down Payment Receipt
Advance Payment Receipts
Advance Tax Payment Receipt
Cash Advance Payment Receipt
House Rent Advance Payment Receipt
What Is a Receipt?
Receipts are regularly being churned out by businesses to its customers. It has become part of the daily grind of making business transactions with clients and customers; and rightly so, since receipts assure one’s customers that their payment has been acknowledged in a formal and tangible manner.
For the sake of definition, a receipt is a document that serves as a proof of a customer’s payment for the services or goods availed. This document can have different components depending on the prerogative of the business owner.
There are, however, certain components that must essentially be included in a receipt template. Those are the following:
- The label of the receipt
- The letterhead of the business or company
- The field or space for the customer’s name, contact detail, and address
- A column for the name of the services or goods purchased/availed
- A column for the quantity purchased
- Another column for the price per unit of each item
- A line for signature of customer
Bill Payment Receipts
Telephone Bill Payment Receipt
Electricity Bill Payment Receipt
Free Printable Bill Payment Receipt
Partial Payment Receipts
Partial Rent Payment Receipt
Printable Partial Payment Receipt
Free Rent Payment Receipts
House Rent Payment Receipt
Printable Rent Payment Receipt
Steps in Creating Receipts
The process of fabricating the perfect receipt that reflects your company’s crisp professionalism and standards is one filled with difficulties. It is even more difficult if the person creating the receipt is not well-equipped with sufficient knowledge pertaining to receipt-making using word. To help guide you in making a receipt, here are some guidelines you can follow:
- Follow a specific format in making your receipt. Since a receipt can be formatted in numerous ways, you must first determine the type of receipt that suits the nature of your business. For example, if you sell vehicles for a living, then it is only right you have vehicle payment receipts to give to your customers.
- Label your receipt for easier recognition. Labeling is immensely helpful when archiving or keeping your own copies of issued receipts for future reference.
- After the label, write your company’s name, address, and contact information.
- Then provide spaces for the name of your customer and other basic information such as but not limited to the following:
- contact number
- social security number
- After the basics, you can then proceed on creating a table specifically dedicated for the inputting of the details of future business transactions. This table must include spaces for the following information:
- If you are creating a receipt for services:
- the name of the service
- the time when the service is to be or has been performed
- the number of times a specific service has to be performed
- the specific person in charge in ensuring that such service has been completed or the person who has performed the service
- the price for each service
- If you are creating a receipt for products or goods:
- the name of the products or goods
- the quantity
- the price per unit
- the price for each item of product purchased
- If you are creating a receipt for services:
- Then you may continue with another section for additional charges and fees such as:
- the delivery fee
- the service charges
- taxable amounts
- If you are selling products or services that are either complicated in nature or involves large amounts of money, then you may include a terms and conditions section.
Vehicle Payment Receipts
Vehicle Deposit Payment Receipt
Vehicle Purchase Payment Receipt
Vehicle Tax Payment Receipt
The Important Functions of Receipts
Issuing receipts to your customers is an essential step in doing business for the following reasons:
- It is a tangible proof of payment and thus it gives customers a feeling of security that the fact of their payment has been properly documented.
- When customers feel secure because of receipts, they are more likely to continue their patronage to a business.
- It can provide business analysts and managers a wealth of helpful information when formulating new ways to effectively market their business.
- It can be used as the basis for making a list of goods and services that are in demand.
Fees Payment Receipts
Fees Payment Receipt in PDF
Free Loan Payment Receipts
Personal Loan Payment Receipt
Home Loan Payment Receipt
How to Use Receipt Templates
Making a receipt is a demanding task. That is why, if you want to save yourself the hassle of creating one from scratch, you can benefit by simply using sample receipt templates such as the ones we have on this page. Our receipt templates are extremely easy to use as these are prepared in such a way that it can address the varying needs of different types of businesses.
Here are some guidelines you can follow in using receipt templates:
- Select the template that corresponds to the type of business that you have.
- Download the template you have chosen.
- Add your sample company letterhead.
- Add or remove items as you deem necessary.
- Proofread your receipt.
- Then print it.
- You may mass produce through photocopying. However, make sure that you are able to provide a unique serial number per receipt.For more reference, check out our advance payment receipts and payment receipt acknowledgment templates.
FREE 15+ Doctors Receipt Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Car Payment Receipts in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Construction Receipt Templates in PDF | Excel
FREE 11+ Receipt of Payment Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 8+ Sample Payment Received Receipt Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 12+ Cash Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 21+ Rent Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages
FREE 4+ Contractor Receipt Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Receipt Voucher Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Credit Card Receipt Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Contractor Receipt Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 11+ Restaurant Bill Receipt Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 12+ Restaurant Receipt Templates in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE17+ Restaurant Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Blank Sales Receipt Templates in PDF | Excel