Now we all know what an invoice is and the different uses of an invoice, but its most common use is to give information to both the buyer and seller about the number of items purchased, the total amount for the items, payment made (if payment has been made), and the product description.
The same thing applies when you use an invoice in business establishments like travel agencies. Here, we show you some travel invoice templates and a brief information on what is an invoice when used for travel agency establishments. Scroll down below for our variety of travel invoice templates you can download and use with ease.
Simple Travel Agency Invoice Template
Travel Agency Invoice
Travel Bill Invoice
Travel Company Invoice
Travel Expenses Invoice
Travel Service Invoice
Invoicing Travel Expenses
When a company is fond of sending their employees to sites outside the office to meet up with their clients or for any other reason, as much as possible, they would want to monitor all the expenses made while traveling to know how much the company has paid for and balance for additional funds the company may need. Invoicing is always done for security and documentation purposes. Below are some tips on invoicing your travel expenses:
- Always provide receipts of everything – It is recommended that employees traveling will need to provide receipts of everything purchased from food to lodging for documentation purposes. This will also help the company keep track of all your purchases made while traveling.
- Keep documents of scheduled flights or PUV schedules – It is also advisable for employees traveling to keep records of all scheduled flights or copies of their tickets from all their travels made for documentation purposes, and to provide the company updates on the different travel schedules made by their employees.
Travel Ticket Invoice
Travel Invoice Format
Travel Agent Invoice
Travel Agency Invoice Form
A Travel Invoice’s Advantage
Now that you can make your own sample invoice, it’s time to know some advantages of being able to use your standard invoice templates. Using a travel invoice in your company will greatly help you monitor employee activities outside the company, as well as help you monitor company expenses. Below are other advantages of having a travel invoice:
- Used for documentation purposes – This will greatly help the company track down all employee expenses made while traveling and help the company document travel plans, which can be used later on if any issues arise on the employee or employer’s part.
- Monitor employee activity outside the company – Another advantage of having a travel invoice is being able to track down your employee’s activities outside the office by monitoring his/her expenses made either in travel, places visited, and miscellaneous purchases.
- Find all information in one place – By keeping a travel invoice, a business’s accounting or HR department can track all travel expenses in one form, avoiding confusion on the total expenses and saving both departments time from tracking a variety of expenses made by different employees or departments. This can also help them be more productive and focus on other tasks that need to be prioritized.
16+ Basic Invoice Templates – Free Samples, Examples & Format
14+ Simple Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
34+ Invoice Formats
39+ Sample Invoices
45+ Invoice Templates
15+ Sample Invoices
41+ Sample Printable Invoices
8+ Sample Billing Invoices
10+ Self-Employed Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Retail Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Rent Invoices – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Rental Invoice Samples
9+ Sample Rent Invoice Templates to Download
10+ Real Estate Invoice Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
12+ Billing Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download