The work of a travel agent does not end at the booking of hotels, flights, and planning enjoyable activities for their clients. It also extends to the preparation of formal documents that can help give an air of professionalism in their dealing with their customers. One such document is the invoice.
The importance of an invoice is indeed so immense as it is the document used by travel agents to politely ask their clients to settle their travel dues. If you are a travel agent currently thinking of creating or editing your agency’s sales invoice, then you can pattern your own based on the templates we have on this page.
Travel Agency Invoice
Travel Services Invoice
Travel Company Invoice
Blank Travel Invoice
What to Write in a Travel Invoice
A travel invoice is a type of invoice that is used by travel agents to ask their clients to settle their travel dues. A travel invoice contains columns that indicate the specific items that a client has availed from a travel agency.
When writing a travel invoice, you must include the following elements:
- Its label (“Travel Invoice”)
- Travel agency’s logo, name, address, and contact information
- A space for customer’s information
- Column for items of travel services, products, or accommodations availed by customer
- Its prices
How to Make a Travel Invoice
When writing a travel invoice, it is best if you download templates of free invoices so that you may be able to have a framework for your invoice. Here are some guidelines you can follow when making an invoice:
- Write your company’s name, address, and contact information. You can also include your travel agency’s logo for branding purposes.
- Create spaces for your customer’s information. This would depend on the type of services you are offering.
- Make a column dedicated for the specific items of travel services your clients are going to avail.
- Add another column beside the items for you to fill out with the prices per service or travel product.
- Indicate spaces for the taxable items, vehicle fees, driver fees, and other additional fees.
Speaking of travel agencies, if you are working for a hotel, you may find our collection of hotel invoice templates of great use.
Travel Bill Invoice
Travel Package Invoice
Travel Invoice Sample in PDF
Instructions for Submitting a Travel Invoice
As a travel agent, not only is it important for you to send a properly formatted invoice, but most of all, you must also know the proper way of sending travel invoices to your clients. Here are some tips you can follow when submitting a travel invoice:
- Check if your invoice is following a proper format. For reference, download from our collections of simple invoice and printable invoice templates.
- Before sending your invoice, you have to do a quick check on the content of your travel invoice. This is to make sure that you are not asking your clients to pay for items they did not avail or purchase.
- After counterchecking its contents, you have the options to do the following:
- E-mail your client’s travel invoice.
- Send it through mail.
- Sometimes clients would agree to pay in advance, so you may give the invoice to them as soon as they are finished with their booking or order.
10+ Advance Payment Invoice Templates – PDF
10+ Real Estate Invoice Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Car Sale Invoice Templates – PDF
9+ Restaurant Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
7+ Bookstore Invoice Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Cleaning Service Invoice Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Gym Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Retail Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Equipment Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
Pro Forma and Commercial Invoice: A Comparison
34 Printable Service Invoice Templates
10+ Invoice Templates
9+ Self-Employed Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF
10 Purchase Order Invoice Samples & Templates
9+ Vendor Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF