The real estate business has been booming and still continues to rise to popularity since the demand for housing, buildings and other establishments became high. Today, there are more houses and buildings than there are trees. The popularity of the business meant more strict rules to follow and close monitoring on the business processes. This is where real estate invoices came into existence.
Real estate invoices are essential documents that every real estate business or real estate agent should be able to produce and provide to their clients. It is not difficult to find this kind of invoice and to make it even easier for you to get them, we have included 10 free and downloadable real estate invoice templates in PDF, Word and Excel format. We have also included a discussion of a few basic information that you should know about invoices. Check them out below!
Real Estate Brokerage Commission Invoice Template
Real Estate Insurance Invoice
Membership Dues Invoice
Real Estate Invoice Template for Agent Commission
Real Estate Commission Invoice Template
Brokerage Invoice Template
What Is a Real Estate Invoice?
A real estate invoice is a written document used to list down or record all the details of a real estate sales transaction that is related to the the charges and the payment that a property buyer or customer needs to take care of. These details include, the property model, the unit number, the unique invoice number, the number of properties sold, the name of the buyer and the name of the dealer, other applicable taxes and fees and many more. Real estate invoices are very important and useful documents. With all the details they have or include, they can defend a real estate business or agent from any audits and the unwanted questions that come along with it.
Just like all the other invoices that are available and are being used today, real estate invoices has a lot of uses. The following are some of the uses of a real estate invoice.
- Real estate invoices are used as an essential document of a sales transaction because it serves as proof that the taxes, fees and other charges in it are shown to the customer or buyer to scrutinized.
- The invoice is also used to list down and record everything that the customer or buyer needs to pay. This gives them the idea on what thing make up the charges or the breakdown of the charges. It also allows the buyers to ask questions about a particular charge or dispute certain charges that does not seem to be right or charges that should not be there.
- Real estate invoices serve as the business’ or agent’s and customer’s copy of the sale transaction that took place between the two of them.
- A real estate invoice template is where the list of charges is recorded and then presented to the buyer or customer to request for the needed payment for the property being sold.
- A real estate invoice is used as reference when declaring and filling for the tax amount that need to pay. Issuing invoices and keeping them in one’s business’ records protects the business in case of external audits.
What to Include in Your Real Estate Invoice Template?
There are a lot of things that you can find in a real estate invoice template and some of them are specific only for real estate use. Other common parts of an invoice are still included but not all of them may be present in a real estate invoice template. The list below will give you an idea on the parts or the contents that are included in real estate invoice template.
- The heading which bears the word invoice that helps identify that the document is used for that purpose
- Any notes, special instructions or specific instructions related to the sales transaction or related to the use of the particular invoice
- The company or details, which includes the name of the company, their address, website ad their contact details
- The name and contact details of the real estate agent who made the sale and assisted the buyer in doing what they need to do.
- The invoice number that is a unique combination of number and letters that is created by the company for business use.
- The name of the person or buyer to whom the invoice is billed to
- The invoice billing date, the due date for the needed payment and the mode of payment that is accepted by the real estate company or agent
- The terms of payment that is used in the sales transaction that the buyer agrees to use or follow
- The terms and conditions of the sale, usually written at the back of the invoice
- The model name and number or unit number of the property being sold, including a description of its location
- The commission rate that the real estate agent will be able to get, applicable only for real estate broker invoice templates and the ones provided to buyers
- The agreed sales price of the property without the taxes, fees, promotions or discounts
- The total price of the property which includes the taxes, fees, applicable promotions and discounts
- The name and signature of both the real estate sales agent and the buyer together with the date when it was signed by each party. The real estate invoice is only signed by both parties if they have come into agreement about what is written on the invoice.
You don’t have to worry about remembering all those parts listed above as you can rely on real estate invoice templates to provide you with a complete set of information necessary record all of the details of your transaction. We also have other invoice samples and templates that you might be interested in, like gym invoice samples and templates, restaurant invoice samples and templates, and retail invoice samples and templates.
Real Estate Tax Invoice Template
Real Estate Referral Invoice Template
Real Estate Endowment Fund Scholarship Invoice
Residential Real Estate Inspection Agreement and Invoice
How to Make Your Own Invoice
Need to make a real estate invoice template but you just don’t know how and where to start? Well, you have come to the right place. Here we will teach you how you can easily and conveniently create a real estate invoice on your own or just about any other types of invoice that you wish to make. Just follow the steps that we have carefully prepared for you below.
- There are a number of real estate invoice out there, like real estate broker commission invoice, real estate referral invoice, real estate tax invoice, real estate membership invoice and many more. You need to determine what it is that you need so that you can easily gather the things to make it.
- Now, since we are looking into an easy and convenient way to create an invoice, we will be using available invoice templates. Search online for the real estate invoice template of choice. Make sure that is it includes the necessary details appropriate for your needs, and that it is in a file type that is supported by your device.
- When you have found just the right template, download the file and then after downloading go ahead and open it. Another thing that you should also keep in mind when selecting a template is that it should be a file type that you know how to use or edit.
- After the file has been opened, what you need to do next is to fill in the required information. To do so, just click the mouse pointer on the blanks provided for in the template and then type in the details to complete invoice.
- If in case the template that you have downloaded needs some revisions or some editing, then it would be wose to do this first before completing the required information. To remove or change a part of the template, just highlight those parts and press the backspace button. Then you can replace it with what you need to replace or add. After doing the changes or revisions, proceed with filling in the required information.
- When you have completed the entire invoice, what you want to do next would be to review the changes you have made as well as review the information that you have entered. This way you will be able to spot mistakes or errors and do the necessary changes before finalizing your work.
- Feel satisfied with what you have done? If so, then the next thing left for you to do is to save your work. You may change the file name if you wish. Saving your work allows you to keep the changes you have made after closing the file and still be able to retrieve it if you need to.
- Finally, print enough number of copies you need for the transaction and then provide one copy to your buyer or customer. You can also email the invoice to your buyer or customer if that is the way you prefer to do things.
You can practice creating an invoice of your choice using the steps above and with the use free and downloadable invoice template of your choice. When you are familiar with the process, you can create and follow your won steps whichever is easier and convenient for you to do. For a selection of invoice samples and templates, you may visit our website and check them out from there. The titles we offer are Cleaning Service Invoice Templates, Jewelry Invoice Samples and Templates, and Equipment Invoice Samples & Templates.
5+ Daycare Invoice Templates - Examples in Word, PDF
Sample Roofing Invoice Template - 7+ Free Documents Download ...
Service Invoice - 33+ Download Documents in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD
Sample Business Invoice Template - 12+ Free Documents in PDF ...
Sample Travel Invoices - 8 Examples in PDF, Word
6+ Draft Invoice Format - Free Sample, Example, Format Download
Sample Education Invoice Template - 7+ Free Documents ...
7+ Plumbing Invoice - Free Sample, Example, Format Download
Sample HVAC Invoice Template - 14+ Download Documents in PDF ...
Difference between Invoice and Receipt(Invoice vs. Receipt)
Generic Invoice Sample - 9+ Examples in Word, PDF
Estimate Invoice Sample - 7+ Examples in Word, PDF
Printable Invoice Sample - 7+ Example in PDF, Word, Excel
8 Daycare Invoice Templates - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Sample Invoice Form - 10+ Examples in PDF