If you are planning on getting a used car, there would be a whole lot of points and matters that you have to consider first and foremost before immediately jumping out into deciding on purchasing it.
It is also highly recommended to do some research first if you are not quite sure of what to do first or where to go. Consider having a look at these Sample Contracts for free that you might find to be helpful and useful in terms of having to purchase your very own car. Pretty sure that this would be a helping hand when you conduct your research.
Used Car Sale Contract Template in Google Docs
Sales Contract Template
Service Contract Template
Business Contract Template in iPages
Free Sample Used Car Sale Contract
Used Car Sale Contract Form
Here are some tips and guidelines for buying used cars:
- Planning – this is usually the very first thing that you need to do before coming up with a decision. You can also consider pondering and asking yourself if you really need a car, how it fits into your lifestyle or day-to-day activities, and if you can afford the responsibilities that come with owning one such as gas and maintenance.
- Your Desired Car – on choosing your car, you have a lot of factors to consider. For example, the size of the vehicle, the number of seats of the vehicle, the safety, the transmission in which you are comfortable driving with. Also on a second note or priority, you can always choose the color of your car and also its interior as well as its exterior.
- Research – this is also essential before you can decide to actually purchase a car. Consider researching about the car model, prices of the car from different sources and stores, car store ratings and availability, and the car’s resale value. Better yet, know what is available in your area and what the prices are.
For your convenience, you can also check out Sample Sales Contracts that you might find useful and helpful as reference.
Used Car Bill of Sale Contract
Used Car Sale Agreement Contract
- Where to Buy – you can actually either buy online, from a car dealer, from an individual private seller, or at an auction. It is also highly recommended to research before immediately jumping in, given the situation. Needless to say, there are a bunch of pros and cons on every way you choose to buy your used car from.
- On Purchasing Used Cars – when buying used cars, it is useful and highly recommended to ask such questions:
- How long has the car been with the previous owner?
- Why is the car for sale?
- Does the seller actually own the car?
- How many owners did this car have?
- How much mileage has the car done?
- Has it been in a crash?
- Is there any logbook history available for the car?
- Test Driving – before you get to take home your newly purchased used car, or before you buy the used car from the seller, you should be able to at least have a test drive and see how far it would get you and how much the car can handle.
- Financing and Terms – this is where the terms of financing or how you would like to make a payment for buying the car that you want. Moreover, you can also check out some Sample Lease Contracts that can be useful for you.
FREE 10+ Equipment Rental Contract Samples [ Heavy, Payment, Business ]
FREE 9+ Sample Legal Information Disclaimers in PDF
FREE 9+ Maintenance Schedule Checklist Samples [ Preventive, Building, Routine ]
FREE 8+ Retail Vendor Contract Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Food Vendor Contract Samples [ Truck, Service, Festival ]
FREE 10+ Event Vendor Contract Samples [ Food, Truck, Concession ]
FREE 15+ Test Plans Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 31+ Business Plan Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 20+ Employment Contract Samples in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 18+ Sample Construction Contracts in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | Excel
FREE 55+ Basic Contract Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 7+ Scholarship Contract Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 16+ Construction Contract Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | PDF | Excel
FREE 9+ Training Contract Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 19+ Types of Employment Contracts in PDF | MS Word