When you look for a house to rent, you should also take into consideration the terms and conditions that are being stated in its contract. A contract in business lawsuits is a legal contract, and so is a house rent contract. Renting houses are also now becoming a business.
The essential elements of a contract should be included and clearly stated in every legal contract. You should be looking into the essential elements to make sure that your contract is legit and trustworthy. Our 6+ house rent contract in word and PDF have all those essential elements for a legit and trustworthy contract. You should download now!
House Rent Lease Contract
House Rent Contract Form
The Difference between a Lease and a Rental Contract
A lease is a long-term contract agreement that usually lasts for 6 to 12 months or more. This depends on what the landlord and tenant has agreed upon. A rental contract, on the other hand, is a short-term contract that is usually on a monthly basis. Every month or every after 30 days the landlord may change the agreement on the contract. These changes include the price of the rent, or the landlord may ask the tenant to vacate the property being rented. Some landlords also offer rent-to-own contracts.
8 Things to Check before You Sign Your Tenancy Contract
You should not just sign that house rental contract lightly. Before you do so, consider the 8 things that we have listed below.
- The term or length of the contract
- Check if there are other fees, advance payments, and deposits needed
- Take time to check their policy about refund and forfeiture
- Check the obligations they have set for tenants
- Check the obligations of the landlord
- Check the fixtures and fittings that are provided in the room you will be renting
- Check the facilities and services that they offer and determine which services are free with the rent
- Check the conditions in case you default
House Rent Contract Agreement
House Rent Agreement Form
Blank House Rental Contract Form
Standard House Rent Contract
10 Terms to Include in Your Lease or Rental Contract
A lease contract or rent contract should be effective in any sense and regardless of its use. So when you write a contract, it is important that you know the things that you need to include in it. You can check a contract sample so that you will have an idea of what they are.
- The names of all the tenants should always be included no matter type of contract. The tenants mentioned are all the adults and children who will be occupying the property.
- The exact number of occupants who are allowed to live in the property.
- The length of the lease contract.
- You should also be aware of the restrictions and the illegal activities that tenants are not allowed to do.
- The specific rent price should also be clearly provided.
- Any deposits and fees that are required for the lease or rental contract should also be in.
- It is best to know if the property you are going to lease or rent allows you to have pets. There are some who don’t want any pets in their property.
- You should also be provided with legal rights to the property, like an entry to the rental property.
- The conditions for repairs and maintenance should be stated.
- You should also be aware of other restrictions that the landlord has for the property.
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages
8+ Nanny Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Sample Nanny Contracts
11+ Nanny Contract Templates – Word, Docs
22+ Employee Contract Templates – Docs, Word
17 + Management Contract Templates – Pages, Word
15+ Sales Contract Templates – Docs, Word