A paper is a written or printed document that contains various information and is useful in businesses, schools, government, etc. One example of this is a business white paper, which is a document containing information on the different issues and problems in the business and also its solutions.
There are various types of papers that can be used depending on its purpose. A polar graph paper is used to graph polar equations. To help you create a white paper or any type of paper, check on the different types of paper samples and templates that are available on this site.
Technical White Papers
White Technical Paper Template
Technical White Paper in PDF
Government White Papers
Government Tax Paper
What Is a White Paper in Business?
A white paper is an essential document in every business that can be used to provide various information. A white paper is also a useful tool to effectively market and sell products and services in the business. A white paper in business can be defined as follows:
- The main purpose of a white paper in business is to promote or outline a solution, service, or a product that a business has.
- White papers are also used as a tool in marketing the different products, services, methodology, etc., in order to convince potential customers to purchase them.
- It is also used to help potential customers understand about the products that a company offers before they can purchase the said products.
- A white paper provides customers the support after a sale of the products and services have been made.
- It outlines how a particular product or technology is useful in providing solutions to a particular business problem that another business or customer may have.
- It contains facts and other relevant information to market products and services.
Research papers are also available on this site should you need to create a research paper for a particular project.
Army White Paper
Army Ethic White Paper
Academic White Paper
Academic White Paper Sample
Business White Paper
Business Intelligence White Paper
Business Plan Paper
How to Write a Technical White Paper
When writing a technical white paper, there are certain steps that you need to follow in order to effectively create one. Here are the steps in writing a technical white paper:
- Before writing your technical white paper, it is important to read and understand the contents of sample white papers in order to know what information is needed to be written.
- To start your technical white paper, write an introduction or a summary of the information that your technical white paper will contain.
- Write a detailed background and specify the problems that are going to be addressed in the technical white paper that you are creating.
- After you have provided a detailed background and an outline of the problems that are present, write how these problems will be solved, including the steps and methods that are needed to be done in order to achieve your objectives.
What Is the Purpose of a White Paper?
A white paper can be used for a number of purposes especially in businesses, schools, and in government entities. Here are a number of purposes of a white paper:
- A white paper that is used for commercial purposes can influence the decision-making process of both customers and prospective customers.
- Using a white paper can help build the image of a certain product or service.
- A white paper can be used to encourage people to sign up for your page’s newsletter and thus helps build your mailing list.
- A white paper helps in generating business leads, which is considered to be the most popular benefit for its use.
- Another purpose of a white paper is that it can be used to lay out different theories, especially in technology.
Additionally, an APA paper is also available for download on this site should you specifically need to create that type of document.
Basic White Paper
Sample White Paper Template
Executive White Papers
Executive Summary White
Military White Paper
Military Retirement White Paper
Military Strategy White Paper
Medical White Papers
Medical Device White Paper
Medical Billing White Paper
Medical Affairs White Paper
Oracle White Papers
Oracle Exadata White Paper
Oracle Multitenant Paper
Project White Paper
Project Management White Paper
Project Proposal White Paper
Product White Paper
Software Product White Paper
Product Control White Paper
Product Management White Paper
Simple White Paper
Simple Pairing White Paper
Simple White Paper Template in Word
How to Write a White Paper
A white paper is a document that is essential in any government or business setting. This outlines the problems and the solutions to a specific problem within the government or the business. Before writing a white paper, it is important to understand the necessary components that are included in a white paper in order do effectively write one. When writing white papers, following these steps will be useful. The steps in writing one are as follows:
- When writing a white paper, determine and understand your target audience. This will help you on how to create the document.
- Now that you have identified the right audience for your white paper, determine their level of expertise.
- Write a title in your document indicating the type of white paper you are creating.
- Create an introduction and a summary in your document.
- Identify and lay out the problems that need to be solved.
- Based on the problems that you have identified, write a solution to the problems that you have laid out in the white paper, including the steps and methods needed to be done in order to solve it.
- Include other necessary information and write a conclusion in the document.
Software White Paper
Software Development White Paper
Software Testing White Paper
Research White Paper
Market Research White Paper
Clinical Research White Paper
Defence White Paper
Defence Forces White Paper
Defence Department White Paper
Energy White Paper
Solar Energy White Paper
Renewable Energy White Paper
Government Energy White Paper
IT White Paper
IT Security White Paper
IT Governance White Paper
What Is a White Paper in Technology?
A white paper in technology is a document or report that outlines the benefits of a particular technology, product, or policy. Researcher, organization vendors, and consultants are some of the entities that can make use of a white paper in technology. A white paper is also used to describe the theories in technology and other computer methods. A white paper is divided into various categories. These categories are as follows:
- Policy – this refers to the solutions to different societal challenges, which is common in politics.
- Technical – this category is used to outline the theories of a new technology.
- Business – a white paper in business is useful in marketing and describing the benefits of a particular method, product, or technology.
- Hybrid – a hybrid white paper is a combination between a business and technical white paper typically used as a sales tool in businesses.
If you need to write a white paper or any type of paper, the sample papers that you will find on this site can be used as reference and you can also use them to help you format and outline your paper. Download from the 37 sample white paper templates available through the download links in this page.
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Witness Samples [ Resident, Will, Relationship ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of End-Use/Ownership Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Complaint Samples [ Judicial, Withdrawal, Criminal ]
FREE 6+ Affidavit of Cohabitation Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Paternity Samples [ Acknowledgement, Admission, Voluntary ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Execution Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Residence Samples [ Landlord, Shared, School ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Birth Samples [ Registration, Amendment, Delayed ]
FREE 4+ Outsourcing Scope of Work Samples [ HR, Payroll, Manpower ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Payment Sample [ Tenant’s, Contractor’s, Receipt ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Relationship Samples [ Family, Personal, Brother and Sister ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Undertaking Samples in PDF
FREE 7+ Architectural Scope of Work Samples [ Services, Supervisor, Coordinator ]
FREE 10+ Consulting Scope of Work Samples [ Management, Marketing, Strategic ]
FREE 13+ Project Timeline Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages