What do you think is a white paper? No, we’re not referring to that white sheet of paper where you draw or write on for your school project. A white paper is a written or a printed document that contains various useful information that is related to a specific topic. White papers can be made for a lot of different things and for a lot of different purposes.
Sample white papers can greatly help you if you are tasked to write a white paper, either for a business, for school, or for the government. These samples can be used as reference or as a study material for you know about what is in a white paper. Feel free to download any of the 36 samples in this article.
Defence White Paper
Security Defence White Paper
Defense White Paper Example
Technical White Papers
Technical Support White Paper
Technical Writing White Paper
How to Write a White Paper
Identifying problems and creating a solution for those problems can be done with the creation of a white paper. To be able to create a white paper, one should have knowledge of what it is and the essential elements that makes it important. You can use the sample white papers in this article as your own. You can also use them as reference together with the steps we have prepared below.
- Identify your target market or your audience. This can be done by doing a thorough research on the specific topic of your white paper. Doing both research and identifying your audience will give you an understanding on how you can write your white paper.
- Prepare your sheet or use a white paper template.
- Write the title of the white paper that you will be making.
- You will need to create an overview of about the topic of your white paper. Keep it detailed and brief, and avoid writing any unnecessary information.
- Provide an introduction for your topic.
- Make a list of the problems in your topic that you need to provide a solution to.
- Write down the methods or the things that you will be doing to be able to provide a solution to the problems that you have listed.
- Include other necessary and relevant information to complete your white paper.
- Provide a conclusion.
Company White Papers
Insurance Company White Paper
Company Law White Paper
Army White Papers
Army Profession White Paper
Army Ethic White Paper
Business White Papers
Small Business White Paper
Business Intelligence White Paper
Business Continuity White Paper
Business Analytics White Paper
How to Write a Technical White Paper
- Know and understand the important information that is needed to create and complete a technical white paper. Determine what elements should be included in it.
- Prepare the sheet that you will be using to write a technical white paper or you can download and use white papers in word or free white paper templates to make it easier and convenient to write one.
- Start your paper with an introduction, followed by a summary of what your audience can expect from the contents of the technical white paper you are writing.
- Make a list of the products together with their descriptions and any problems that they have that needs to be taken cared of or solved.
- Provide the steps or the solution that needs to be done to be able to solve or fix the problems that you have listed.
- Reread your work to make sure you have got everything covered.
- Ask help from a professional if you think it still isn’t enough and then create the appropriate changes.
- Perform a spelling and grammar check to ensure that you don’t have any errors.
What Are the Different Types of White Papers?
- Backgrounder – This type of white paper helps businesses in marketing and advertising their products and services. The focus of the backgrounder type of white paper is on the benefits of the products and services of the said company.
- Numbered List – If you need a white paper that is used for outlining things, such as questions and answers for a particular problem, then the numbered list type is the one you need.
- Problem/Solution – provides the steps and methods on how to solve a given problem.
Bright White Papers
HP Bright White Paper
Ultra Bright White Paper
Energy White Paper
Solar Energy White Paper
Renewable Energy White Paper
Ethereum White Paper
Sample Ethereum White Paper in PDF
EMS White Paper
Tibco EMS White Paper
Government White Paper
Government Tax White Paper
Local Government White Paper
What Is a White Paper in Business?
- A white paper in business is a document that is used by businesses to provide a list of the products and services that they can provide to their clients.
- A white paper contains or provides a solution to the problems that are presented in the white paper.
- Companies and businesses use a white paper to encourage their clients and customers to know about their products by means of proper advertising and branding.
- A white paper is used as a proof or a document to show to a business’ prospective clients coming from different markets.
What Is the Importance of Writing a White Paper?
- To add to your bank of knowledge about white papers, we have made sure to create a list of the importance of writing a white paper.
- Helps a business in the creation of methods to be able to successfully market their products and services.
- Helps in the business development and in the creation of an impressive business image.
- A white paper helps in identifying the problems and aids in the creation of the corresponding solution to the problem.
Other white papers we have available are white papers in PDF and white paper formats.
GST White Paper
GST Tax White Paper
GST White Paper in PDF
IT White Paper
IT Security White Paper
IT Governance White Paper
IDC White Paper
IDC Pricing White Paper
IDC Business Value White Paper
Java White Papers
Original Java White Paper
Java Tuning White Paper
Java Language White Paper
Oracle White Paper
Oracle Exadata White Paper
Oracle Multitenant White Paper
Tax White Papers
Government Tax White Paper
Tax Review White Paper
Marketing White Paper
Digital Marketing White Paper
Education White Papers
Higher Education White Paper
White Paper for Joint Education
Guidelines for Writing a White Paper
Writing a white paper is like writing a formal letter where there are certain guidelines that you need to follow and take note of. Create an effective and useful white paper by following the guidelines listed below together with the white paper examples in this article for your reference.
- Choose a white paper topic that will attract or that will have an impact on certain groups of individuals.
- Set your sheet to the appropriate paper and margin size as well as the paper orientation.
- Write clearly and concisely so that your topic will be easy to understand and hard to confuse.
- Always use a white paper template that best fits your needs, or one that is simple but useful.
- Write your white paper in the most professional and neat manner.
- Let your audience know about how a particular problem can be solved.
- Make use of the white paper samples that we have in this article.
- The number of images and the texts of your white paper should have a balanced ratio.
- Have somebody else read your work to help you with checking the spelling and grammar to prevent having any errors.
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Witness Samples [ Resident, Will, Relationship ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of End-Use/Ownership Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Complaint Samples [ Judicial, Withdrawal, Criminal ]
FREE 6+ Affidavit of Cohabitation Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Paternity Samples [ Acknowledgement, Admission, Voluntary ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Execution Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Residence Samples [ Landlord, Shared, School ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Birth Samples [ Registration, Amendment, Delayed ]
FREE 4+ Outsourcing Scope of Work Samples [ HR, Payroll, Manpower ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Payment Sample [ Tenant’s, Contractor’s, Receipt ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Relationship Samples [ Family, Personal, Brother and Sister ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Undertaking Samples in PDF
FREE 7+ Architectural Scope of Work Samples [ Services, Supervisor, Coordinator ]
FREE 10+ Consulting Scope of Work Samples [ Management, Marketing, Strategic ]
FREE 13+ Project Timeline Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages