A sheet template is a blank document containing various columns, rows, and fields necessary for its purpose. The items that can be inputted in these areas may vary depending on the type of use that it is being made for. Sheet templates are vastly popular for its clear and organized layout. On top of that, it is also useful due to its versatility in form and content as it can be prepared for varying reasons.
Whether you are doing a balance sheet reading or creating a sign-up sheet, a crib sheet, or a log sheet, our website has a wide collection of templates that you may use as reference. On this article, we briefly describe some of the most commonly used sheet templates. Read on below to know more about sheets.
Printable Sign Up Sheet
Volunteer Sign Up Sheet
Event Sign Up Sheet
Blank Sign Up Sheet
Personal Balance Sheet
Simple Balance Sheet
Business Balance Sheet
What Is a Log Sheet?
A log sheet is different from other types of sheets. This specific kind of sheet is prepared for the sole purpose of inputting information regarding the status of a person, equipment, material, vehicle, or document. Usually, a log sheet is used for the purpose of tracking down objects more easily.
What Is a Volunteer Log Sheet?
A volunteer log sheet template is a blank document that contains rows and columns that must be filled out by volunteers of an organization or group. Have you ever wondered how nonprofit organizations are able to remain organized and keep a record of their operations despite the number of volunteers that comes and goes from their organizations? The key is to be able to keep track of each volunteer by making them write their address and contact information on a volunteer log sheet. This document is also a good source of information on the key characteristics and abilities of each volunteer, which would make it easier for you to recruit them in the future for your other activities.
What Is a Vehicle Log Sheet?
A vehicle log sheet is useful to track the status of the vehicles of a company, institutuion, or organization. This can be filled out by taxi drivers, bus drivers, vehicle sales clerks, automobile repair clerks, and other individuals who are solely in charge of vehicles of their employers. A vehicle log sheet template possesses similarities with timesheet templates as it usually has a column that asks for the date or time when a vehicle is being used, sold, or repaired. It also contains columns that ask for the following information:
- the brand name of the vehicle
- the model of the vehicle
- its status
- the date when it changed status (i.e., sold, repaired, used, stored, etc.)
- the person in charge of it
Household Budget Sheet
Budget Expense Sheet
Simple Budget Sheet
Printable Cover Sheets
Fax Cover Sheet
Assignment Cover Sheet
Business Cover Sheet
Travel Expense Sheet
Daily Expense Sheet
How to Make a Log Sheet
Below are some rules you can follow when making a log sheet:
- Know the purpose of making a log sheet.
- Decide on the types of information that you need to ask for in the log sheet you will be making.
- Refer to a proper sheet template so that you can appropriately format your log sheet.
- So that you won’t have to build a log sheet from scratch, download our free sheet sample templates now.
- Add rows and columns as you deem necessary.
- Label each column and row with the type of information you want to place under/beside it.
- Write instructions on how to fill out the log sheet at the top or bottom part of the document.
- Check your log sheet before printing.
For other sheet references, check out our collections of fax cover sheet templates and accounting worksheet templates.
Maintenance Job Sheet
Printable Log Sheets
Vehicle Log Sheet
Volunteer Log Sheet
Daily Log Sheet
Music Score Sheet
Blank Music Sheet
Work Order Sheet
Order Tracking Sheet
Personal Information Sheet
Personal Data Sheet
Personal Budget Sheet
What Is a Sign-Up Sheet?
A sign-up sheet is a document that is used by organizations, organizers of events, and companies. The primary purpose of this sheet is to ask for information from individuals and organizations that are signing up for a particular activity that is hosted by the entity preparing the sign-up sheet.
When Are Sign-Up Sheets Useful?
Below are examples of instances when a sign-up sheet is extremely useful:
- Large corporations are usually in the habit of forming relationships with other businesses and freelance professionals that can possibly provide some profitable insight or impart knowledge regarding its business niche. It is for this reason that some corporations and companies opt to organize corporate functions with other businesses. In this event, a sign-up sheet is an essential fixture of such a formal and professional gathering.
- It is used by nonprofit organizations whenever they organize activities and events.
- It is used by government officials who are tasked to provide a seminar to any sector of the society or of the government.
- It is used by independent speakers who are knowledgeable and well-experienced in a certain industry. These experts are usually in the business of giving lectures to budding professionals and enthusiast in their respective fields. In such cases, a sign-up sheet is extremely useful.
To know more about the uses of sign-up sheets, refer to our collection of sheet template in PDF and fact sheet templates in word.
Printable Patient Sheets
Patient Sign In Sheet
Patient Information Sheet
Patient Fact Sheet
Volunteer Hours Sheet
Volunteer Record Sheet
Blank Workout Sheet
Exercise Workout Sheet
Fund Fact Sheet
Company Fact Sheet
Real Estate Fact Sheet
Printable Call Sheets
Simple Call Sheet
Call Log Sheet
Client Information Sheet
Employee Information Sheet
Wedding Information Sheet
Consignment Inventory Sheet
Home Inventory Sheet
Inventory Log Sheet
Student Grade Sheet
Daily Grade Sheet
How to Make a Sign-Up Sheet
Here are some guidelines you can follow when making a sign-up sheet:
- Know the purpose of the sign-up sheet.
- Based on the purpose of the sign-up sheet, identify what type of information must be inputted by the individuals who are to fill it out.
- Create a table that contains rows and columns according to the number of rows and columns you deem necessary.
- Write the label for each row and column.
- Extrapolate on the specific instructions on how to fill out the sign-up sheet.
- For your convenience, you may opt to use a blank sign-up sheet template that you can find on the Internet that suits the type of infromation you are looking for.
- Download the template of your choosing.
- Make adjustments as you deem necessary.
For future needs, check out our collections of student sign-in sheet templates and consultant timesheet templates. We hope we have provided you with what you need.
FREE 10+ Evaluation Tracking Sheet Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Balance Sheet Reconciliation Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Split Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Pro Forma Balance Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Meeting Sign in Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Tally Sheet Samples and Templates in Excel | PDF
FREE 10+ Reference Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Note Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Commission Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Sale Sign Up Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Punch Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Term Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Attendance Sheet Format Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Employee Attendance Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 36+ Data Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF