Utilizing an updated product list in your regular business operations can greatly increase the smoothness of your workflow and it can also help your sales clerks save time and effort in doing their tasks.
If you are in the process of creating a product list, you may refer to our collection of product list templates on this page. You may also download our basic grocery list template and best to-do list templates.
Product Name List Template
Product Category List
Product Price List
Product List Example
Product Feature List
What Is a Product Price List?
A product price list is a document that contains an enumeration of all the products that a business is selling or offering to their customers. A product price list contains the following information:
- The name of the business
- The business logo
- The address of the business
- The categories of the products
- The headings per category
- The listing of product names per category
- The size, color, and other information that can affect the buyer’s willingness to purchase the product
- The price of the product
- The allowable discount of the product
- The date when such selling prices are valid
To know more about the several components that must be included in a product price list, refer to our product list templates on this page. For your other listing needs, you might also find our collections of management list templates, food list templates, and menu list templates.
Business Product List
Product List Sample
Website Product List
Dairy Product List
How Are Product Lists Useful?
The following are the numerous advantages of creating an updated product list for your business:
- A product list that contains the most sought-after products of a business can be posted at the sales counter of the business premises. It can serve as the customer’s quick guide on how to decide which products to purchase.
- A product list is used by managers to examine which products are in demand at a particular season or time and which are not. This then serves as their guide in deciding which products they need to purchase or manufacture in larger quantities.
- It also serves as a guide in the proper inventory of items being sold by the company.
- A product list that denotes the updated prices of products sold can be studied by newly hired sales clerks in order for them to get familiarized with all the items that their company is selling.
Tips in Designing the Best Product Lists
The following are some tips you can follow when you are in the process of designing the best product lists:
- Make an inventory of all the items your company is selling or planning to sell.
- Observe the proper format of product lists. For samples, check out our website’s collection of product list samples.
- Organize your products according to its category. For instance, if you are selling hardware materials and tools, you may incorporate the following headings or categories:
- Paints and brushes
- Electrical tools
- Bolts and nails
- Carpenter’s tools
Other than product lists and stock list, we also have other printable list templates that are available for download.
FREE 7+ Service List Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Food List Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Product List Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE Payroll Tips from a Tax Professional
FREE How to Pay Employees When You Can’t Make Payroll [ Steps, Sources of Financing ]
FREE Payroll Tax Basics for Small Business [ How to Report, Why Is It Important ]
FREE 8+ Employee List Samples in PDF
FREE 7+ Service List Samples in PDF
FREE 12+ Food List Samples in PDF
FREE 22+ Task List Samples in PDF
FREE 33+ List Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Equipment List Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Monthly List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Project Handover Samples [ Construction, Software, Operation ]
FREE 10+ Health Insurance Exchange Notice Samples in PDF | DOC