Dealing with numbers is one of the most tedious things to do, especially if they come in large amounts or in groups. Not to mention that they need to be calculated using specific formulas that are not only confusing but are also intimidating. For some, mathematics is not an issue as they can easily get along with numbers and computations. But not all of us are mathematicians or good with math, that is why we need all the help that we can to make mathematics and calculations easy. You may also see sample net pay calculator templates
Even before the so-called technological advancements, we have been making things easier for a lot of people with the aim of making lives better. One of them is none other than the calculator spreadsheets. These spreadsheets are very efficient and easy to use. It is still the preferred tool for most people when making calculations even with the emergence of high-end calculators that work almost like hi-tech gadgets. It plays an important role in a lot of industries, most especially in business and banking. Read on and look at the sample spreadsheets that we have available.
Spreadsheet Sample for Calculating Sample Sizes
Simple Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet
Personal Budget Spreadsheet Sample
Personal Net Worth Calculator
Lifetime Customer Value Calculator Sample
Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet Sample
Sample Plot Spreadsheet Calculator
Detailed Net Worth Calculator Spreadsheet with Introduction
Daily Loan Principal & Interest Calculation Spreadsheet Sample
Electricity Calculator Spreadsheet Sample
Printable Basic Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet
What Is a Calculator Spreadsheet?
When we organize data to be used for calculation, we often use ledgers, columnar sheets, and other accounting sheets to record them. These data will then be calculated and the results are also recorded on the same sheet in their corresponding locations. Gathering data, especially numeric values, is no easy feat and calculating them manually is another difficulty. Imagine all the hassle and hard work needed to produce the answers to certain things. But with the use of a calculator spreadsheet, everything will be as easy as 1-2-3. You may also like sample tracking spreadsheets
A calculator spreadsheet is an interactive application, usually used in computers, that helps in organizing, analyzing, calculating, and storing data in tabular form. Common examples of these calculator spreadsheets are monthly expense calculator spreadsheets and amortization calculator spreadsheets. Instead of manually doing everything from the gathering of data down to its recording, with a calculator spreadsheet, all there is for you to do is enter data in their appropriate fields and the spreadsheet will do the rest. Formulas for computations are already programmed to the calculator spreadsheet which makes it a very reliable tool to use. And since the calculation is automatically done by the application, the chances of any error is little to nothing.
Uses of Calculator Spreadsheets
1. Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet
Home mortgage calculators spreadsheets are widely used in the real estate industry because they are very efficient when it comes to mortgage financing. The calculator spreadsheet is easy to use and understand and also offers a hassle-free and error-free calculation to the user. It is more reliable than manual computations, even those that are done by experts. The uses of a mortgage calculator spreadsheet are as follows:
- It helps determine how much you would need to pay for your mortgage on a monthly basis or based on the payment frequency you have requested.
- Individuals who are interested in buying their own home or property will be able to determine what type of property or house they can afford to buy with their current salary and savings. The repayment amount can be done with the use of a mortgage calculator. You can also use a home budget spreadsheet to help you out.
- It helps determine the financial capability of the mortgage loan applicant, which is one of the criteria for the loan to be approved. Utilize a loan amortization spreadsheet to help you keep track of your loan payments.
You can also find the following in a mortgage calculator spreadsheet:
- The loan principal
- The interest rate of the loan
- The frequency of the payment or the number of payments that have to be done per year
- The payment method
- The loan balance
- The regular loan amount
- The total number of payments for the entire mortgage
2. Net Worth Calculator Spreadsheet
A net worth calculator spreadsheet is used to calculate and determine the market value of a person. The richest man in the world is determined by how big their net worth is. The formula used to come up with one’s net worth is by subtracting the total of one’s liabilities from the total of all their assets. The difference would be their net worth value.
Included in the list of assets are
- cash on hand,
- cash on deposit,
- automobiles or cars,
- house and lot,
- mutual funds and other funds,
- savings accounts, and
- time deposits.
Included in the list of liabilities are
- interest payable,
- income tax payable,
- salaries payable,
- accounts payable, and
- customer deposits.
3. Budget Calculator Spreadsheet
Going over your budget is such an easy feat, but we fail right then and then when it comes to strictly following our budget. A budget calculator spreadsheet is an easy way for individuals to be able to keep track of their expenses so that they won’t ever go beyond their allotted budget. Anyone can benefit from this calculator spreadsheet if used correctly. You might also be interested in a budget spreadsheet.
4. Loan Calculator Spreadsheet
A loan calculator spreadsheet allows you to keep track of your loan payments and interests. It works just like that of a mortgage calculator. The only difference is that mortgage calculators are exclusively for mortgage loans, while loan calculators can be modified and used for other types of loans.
5. Electricity Calculator Spreadsheet
Keeping track of your electric bill is made easy with the use of this calculator spreadsheet. The spreadsheet includes all the things that you see in your electric bill and it can be made to look like one. You can enter the data in this spreadsheet and it will calculate everything for you. This is very useful if you want to save up on your electrical usage. You may also check out printable overtime calculator templates
6. Home Equity Calculator Spreadsheet
A home equity is said to be the current market value of a certain property or the real property value. With the use of a home equity calculator, property owners are able to determine the current market value of their property. Below are the uses of a home equity calculator.
- The calculator allows you to determine what type of home equity loan you can take advantage of.
- The length of time needed to repay the loan.
- You will be able to know the amount of money you will be able to borrow from your home’s equity.
- Helps you decide if borrowing from your home’s equity a good idea or a bad idea to help in paying off your other debts. You may also see cash flow spreadsheet samples and templates
7. BMI Calculator Spreadsheet
BMI stands for body mass index which is a measurement of an individual’s body fat. The measurement is based on one’s height and weight. After the BMI is calculated, the result is then compared to the standard or normal body mass index of a person. The BMI calculator spreadsheet helps in making the calculation easy. It also helps determine if one BMI is within normal range or not.
8. Paycheck Calculator Spreadsheet
There are a lot of factors that need to be considered when it comes to calculating a paycheck. Included in the calculation are the government-mandated taxes and other fees. The paycheck calculator spreadsheet already has all of the necessary formulas and percentages needed in accurately calculating a paycheck. You can also take a look at payroll spreadsheets.
BMI Calculator Spreadsheet Sample
Sample Net Worth Calculator Spreadsheet with Chart
Sample Size Calculator Spreadsheet
Home Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet with Instructions
GPA Calculator Spreadsheet Sample
Sample Net Worth Tracking Calculator Spreadsheet
Fixed Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet
Residential Bill Calculator Spreadsheet Sample
Long Term Net Worth Calculator Spreadsheet for a Happy Retirement
Benefits of Using a Calculator Spreadsheet
Have you asked yourself about what you can get with using calculator spreadsheets? Well, we did and that is what we are going to share with you. We have made a list of the many different benefits of using a calculator spreadsheet. You may also see family budget calculator templates
1. Helps you do away with lengthy and tedious computations.
Who would want to go through all that trouble? I certainly do not wish to do long computation. What with the existence of calculator spreadsheets, it is like a grave crime not to be taking advantage of it.
2. Reliable and accurate results.
Okay, let’s face it. There may be little to no error in the computation, but it is not really the calculator’s fault. Errors can be due to faulty data or having the wrong data entered. So if you are extra careful and keen with what you are doing, then you won’t commit any mistakes and get accurate computations as a result. You may also check out sample excel budget spreadsheets
3. You’ll be able to meet deadlines without difficulty.
The calculator spreadsheet makes the job easy so dealing with your deadline also becomes an easy task. You will not be able to experience going on overtime just to finish everything before the deadline. And employees can get their paychecks on time all the time. You may also see sample travel expense calculators
4. It is neat and presentable.
Using a calculator spreadsheet allows the user to provide data that is not only presentable but data that is neat and organized. The data together with the results are presented in a manner that can be easily understood. There are calculator spreadsheets that provide a chart that shows the trend of a particular computation. This serves as a visual aid or visual representation that makes it easy for anyone to understand it. You may also like monthly timesheet calculators
Advantages and Disadvantages of Spreadsheets
The advantages and disadvantages of a calculator spreadsheet are listed below.
- A calculator spreadsheet is easy to use. It is a copying and pasting task where you copy the required information from somewhere and have it pasted into the required fields. To get started with the computation, you will just need to enter the required data and it will do all the hard stuff for you.
- It is already programmed with the necessary formulas necessary to complete the task. Different calculator spreadsheets are programmed with different formulas and are embedded with different standard data. That is why it is a must that you use the calculator spreadsheet that exactly fits your needs.
- You will not need to compute manually because the calculator spreadsheet will do that for you.
- It helps you save a lot of time. We need time to do a lot of things and a spreadsheet calculator just does that. It is because everything is already laid out for you in the sheets so there is no need for you to research or key in any important formulas.
- Sample calculator spreadsheets can easily be found online and some can even be downloaded for free. There are no scarcity issues with this tool.
- You may need an expert to create a calculator spreadsheet for you, especially if it has to do with complex computations or if it is something to be used for business.
- Not everybody is well-versed and familiar with using spreadsheets and their formulas, so it will really be difficult for them at first to use it.
- You will still need to manually gather all the raw data that are entered into the calculator spreadsheet.
- Creating a customized calculator spreadsheet may take a long time to finish. It also needs to be tested first to ensure its accuracy and reliability so that it will produce zero errors. And that may take a really long time.
9+ Sample Home Budget Spreadsheets
8+ Sample Accounting Worksheet Templates
8+ Sample Excel Budget Spreadsheets
7+ Bi-Weekly Budget Template
7+ Liquor Inventory Templates
6+ Sample Non Profit Budget Templates
6+ Mortgage Amortization Spreadsheet Sample
12+ Sample Supply Inventory Templates
10+ Sample Food Inventory
9+ Sample Goal Tracking
7+ Sample Excel Trackings
7+ Sample Wedding Guest List
7+ Sample Camping Checklist
6+ Sample Debt Reduction Calculator
6+ Sample Birthday Party Checklist Templates