There are a lot of reports that an employee is tasked to do within the premises of the business to assure that all transactions and processes are properly recorded and documented. Employee reports vary on the nature of the details that are needed to be written and enumerated.
If you are tasked to create any employee report, feel free to browse through on the attachments that are present in this article so you can be guided on how to write and create the specific employee report that you need to provide for your company. Moreover, we can also give you different Sample Reports usable for various written reporting activities.
Employee Activity Report Template
Employee Organization Annual Report Example
Sample Employee Incident Report
Daily Employee Time Report to Download
Free Employee Accident Report Form
Employee Performance Report Sample
Printable Employee Progress Report
Employee Incident Report
An employee incident report may be written for the following reasons:
- It may be written by an employee to relay all the information about an incident that has transpired, which concerns a client of the business. There may be complaints that the employee who wrote the letter is involved in and he or she can make use of the employee incident report to clarify the things that are stated in a specific report.
- Employee incident reports may also be written as a request of the human resource department for an employee to explain him or herself regarding company rules and regulations that he or she has broken or violated.
- Employee incident reports may also be used if injuries and emergencies occurred in the working hours or within the business vicinity where an employee of the company has been hurt.
Employee’s Evaluation Report Example
Employee Daily Work Report in PDF
Basic Employee Weekly Time Report
Employee Performance Report in Word
Employee Performance Report
An employee performance report includes the following information:
- the time duration that is included in the performance report or the span of time that the employee has been under the period of assessment;
- the metrics that have been used to analyze the performance of the employee;
- the items that the employee needs to improve on and the areas of the business where the employee is considered as an added value;
- the score percentage of the employee in different work practices and procedures; and
- the updates on the improvements, or the lack thereof, of the employee compared to the previous performance report that has been done.
An employee performance report may be done for the following reasons:
- the employee is being considered for promotion;
- the employee is already subjected for regularization; and
- it may be a part of the program of the human resource department, which is usually done on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
Other Kinds of Employee Reports
Aside from the employee reports that have been discussed above, here are other kinds of employee reports that you may want to be knowledgeable of:
- Employee organization annual report
- Employee accident report
- Employee progress report
- Daily employee time report
- Employee’s evaluation report
- Employee daily work report
- Employee weekly time report
Other than our employee reports, our samples and templates of Training Reports are also available for download.
9+ Sample Safety Reports
12+ HR Audit Report Templates – PDF, Google Doc, Word, Apple Pages
11+ Forensic Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
14+ Sample Evaluation Reports
17+ Sample Activity Reports
8+ Sample Acknowledgment Reports – PDF
15+ Sample Project Progress Reports- PDF, Docs, Word, Pages
15+ Business Report Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Reports – PDF, Word, Docs
8+ Sample Incident Reports
7+ Sample External Audit Reports- Docs, MS Word, Pages
13+ Sample Internal Audit Reports – Word, PDF, Pages
13+ Audit Report Samples- Docs, PDF, Pages
18+ Financial Audit Report Samples Templates – PDF, Word, Docs, Pages
9+ Sample Product Analysis Reports – Docs, PDF, Pages