When you order a bunch of products or avail a number of services from a certain store, whether it’s online or in an actual store, you will be provided with a sales quotation as a summary of what you have have ordered or availed from their store.
According to Wikipedia, a sales quote gives an insight to a potential buyer what costs or how much would be involved for the orders or services that they would like to have, since a lot of orders or service prices vary. Here are a few Quotation Samples that you might find helpful and interesting.
Sales Quotation Template
Sale Quotation Template
Computer Sales Quotation
Sample Sales Order Quotation
Sales Quotation in Excel
Sales Service Quotation in PDF
If you’re looking forward to having Project Quote Samples for your company or brand, you can definitely find his guide useful or you can also make use of our Software Quote Samples if you and your business are inclined with the software industry. Here are tips on how to write a quotation and what are the necessary things to be included to it:
- The Header
- Letterhead – this is your business name, your business address, your business contact number, e-mail address, and a website link (if applicable).
- Literally, the word quotation or quote should be written on top of the page.
- The quotation number or the serial number of the quotation that is being issued. It should have one number per quotation issued.
- The date of the quotation.
- Terms of payment – you have to specify what mode of payment you would prefer (cash, bank deposit, 50% down payment, and such).
- The name and the address of your customer
- The Body – contains the product or service description, its quantity, its unit, and its price individually including the total price of each item that are being ordered.
- The Footer – contains the total amount of all the goods or the services being ordered, the tax cost, and the total amount together with the tax.
Sales Product Quotation
Sales Request For Quotation
Sales Price Quotation
Sales Quotation Sample
If you’re also looking for Builders Quotation Samples, you can definitely find one on this page and use it as a reference or guide. And as you go along the way of the quotation creation process, you’ll find it easier and simpler for you to create and it would be smooth and somehow convenient on your behalf. You can actually use any word processor or spreadsheet software in creating a quotation. It is a known and common fact that these software might have some limitations on creating sales quotations; however, it would mainly depend on how you maximize and use these tools up to your advantage.
Other than that, given the sample quotation templates that you can find on this page, it wouldn’t be that difficult to modify or update some specifications that would fit and suit your needs and liking.
Writing a sales quotation for your customers’ or clients’ convenience is just another way of summarizing their order on a piece of paper or in an e-mail. Given all of the details, the basic information, and the terms and conditions that you and your customer or clients agreed upon, all those details and information should be useful and helpful for the customers and clients enough to spend their money and buy.
FREE 10+ Inspirational Quote Sample in PDF
FREE 15+ Travel Quotation Templates in XLSX | XLTX | DOTX
FREE 15+ Cleaning Quotation Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | Numbers
FREE 50+ Quote Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | PDF
FREE 10+ Blank Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Sales Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Landscaping Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Price Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Cleaning Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Business Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Electrical Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Construction Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Commercial Quotation Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 10+ Marketing Quotation Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 10+ Work Quotation Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | MS Excel | PDF