Nowadays, you can never be too careful with anyone. Crimes have always been prevalent anywhere and they usually occur in business establishments. One of the risks that businesses lose profits is because of crimes such as theft, armed robbery, embezzlement, fraud, or petty offenses happening. One way to prevent them from happening is by obtaining security services from security personnel. Read the article to find out the benefits of having security personnel in your establishment and creating a scope of work for security services.
10+ Security Services Proposal Samples
1. Unarmed Security Services Request for Proposal
2. Community Security Services Request for Proposal
3. Company Security Services Request for Proposal
4. Security Provision Services Request for Proposal
5. Security Services Agency Request for Proposal
6. Security Services Request for Proposal
7. Security Services Contract Proposal
8. Security Guard Services Request for Proposal
9. Sample Security Services Request for Proposal
10. Uniformed Security Services Request for Proposal
11. General Security Services Request for Proposal
Importance of Having Security
- They prevent crimes happening at your workplace: The security personnel can protect your facility from risks such as assaults, vandalism, and thefts. They take actions to prevent these crimes from happening by patrolling your property, monitor security equipment, and respond to alarms. Furthermore, the presence of security personnel in your facility may intimidate criminals from targeting your facility and in effect, the probability of criminal activities in your facility lessens.
- They give you a sense of security: The affirmation of having the presence of security personnel can greatly ease the anxieties of business owners, employees, and customers knowing there is a staff designated in the first line of defense against crimes and ensuring a safe and secure environment.
- They also give assistance for customer service: They can guide customers in your establishment around the facility and attend to your queries.
- They maintain peace and order: Security personnel can also control any violations in your establishment premises. They also act as disciplinary officers to workers, inhabitants, and guests in your building. They ensure the rules and regulations policy in the establishment and act accordingly if anyone violates it.
How to Make a Scope of Work for Security Services
The scope of work is a detailed description of the following duties a worker has to do for an employer or client. It describes the tasks that need to be done, the person responsible for doing the tasks, the schedule of doing and finishing the tasks, and evaluation. Scope of work is popular among freelance work but it can also be used by workers employed in companies too.
- Objectives: This is the statement that you are trying to achieve. Your statement for security services can be: to keep the area secured from prowlers. This is in response to the previous break-in encounters in the area.
- Schedule: Next is to state the working hours and working days for the security personnel. Also include the terms when the personnel need to do overtime work, their off days, and their paid leaves.
- Duties and Responsibilities: State the following tasks that the security personnel is assigned to do. Their usual responsibilities include patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, permitting entry, prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures, and restraining trespassers.
- Payment Information: Next state the payment for the security personnel. State how the payment will be given and the schedule of when it will be given. State also additional payment in here such as uniform allowance, and any additional payment for resources that the security personnel need.
- Expected Outcomes: State what you expect from your security personnel and be clear about it. You can expect them to lessen petty crimes in your area or building, assure the confidence of your employees that they are working in a safe workplace, etc.
- Terms and conditions: Define the terms for your security personnel in case of emergencies or negative situations might happen. You can also state their insurance policies, or the policies you have if one of them quits, etc.
Is a statement of work and scope of work the same?
A statement of work defines a project’s goals, deliverables, and performance while the scope of work has the same elements as a statement of work only it also includes a description of specific tasks to perform to meet the project’s objectives.
What are the three types of security?
The three types of security are management security, operational security, and physical security controls.
What are the skills of a security guard?
Anyone can be a security guard, all they need is skills training and practicing these following qualities: training and experience in security, physically fit, vigilant, being a leader and a follower, keeping a low profile, being honest, and good at communicating.
Security personnel greatly benefit your company on the road to success since you have less time worrying about ensuring the safety of your establishment and preventing losses of your assets. Indeed, investing in security services is a great investment that could help reap rewards to your company. To get started making your own scope of work, refer to the sample templates provided above. They are free so you can download as many as you like!
FREE 8+ Security Policy Samples
FREE 6+ Company Profile Samples for Small Businesses
FREE 30+ Company Profile Samples
FREE 15+ Service Quotation Samples
FREE 11+ Sales Proposal Samples
FREE 11+ Trucking Business Plan Templates
FREE 10+ Sales Quotation Samples
FREE 9+ Operational Plan for Cleaning Services
FREE 9+ Sample Cloud Service Terms and Conditions
FREE 9+ Cleaning Company Profile Samples
FREE 27+ Sample Service Proposals
FREE 15+ Service Proposal Samples
FREE 10+ Service Business Proposal Templates
FREE 9+ Security Proposal Samples
FREE 9+ Proposal For Services Samples