When your company has openings for certain positions, you have to make sure that you pick a candidate that is qualified and will be able to contribute to the overall welfare of the organization.
As a recruiter, you have to be prepared for what you are going to ask the candidates. You have to ensure that the skills of the candidate you will be hiring will match with what your company is looking for.
Using Sample Evaluations for your interviews will help you out with the selecting the best candidate objectively. With these forms, you will be able to pick the candidate that would be the best fit for your company.
Job Interview Evaluation Form Doc
Mock Interview Evaluation Form
Technical Interview Evaluation Form
Sales Interview Evaluation Form
Telephone Interview Evaluation Form
Types of Interview Evaluation Forms
There’s a wide range of interview evaluation forms that you can use for various situations. Some of them are:
- Job Interview Evaluation Form
This form evaluates a candidate with regards to his/her appearance, characteristics, and self-perception.
- Mock Interview Evaluation
This form evaluates whether a candidate will do well during the actual interview or if there are areas that need improvement.
- Technical Interview Evaluation Form
This form is used to evaluate specific skills and qualities relevant to the position being applied for.
- Sales Interview Evaluation Form
If you are interviewing someone who is applying for the sales department, this evaluation form can help out in determining if the candidate has enough sales experience to be a qualified candidate for the position.
- Telephone Interview Evaluation Form
An evaluation for a telephone interview gauges how well a candidate can communicate.
- Internship Interview Evaluation Form
If you have open positions for an internship, having an internship evaluation form will help you analyze if a candidate is a good fit for your company.
Interview evaluation forms aid a recruitment officer or the employer gauge a candidate according to how he/she presents himself/herself during the interview in an unbiased manner.
Interview Evaluation Form Example
Sample Interview Evaluation Form
Candidate Interview Evaluation Form in PDF
Employer Job Interview Evaluation Form
Internship Interview Evaluation Form
Why Use Interview Evaluation Form Samples
- An evaluation form can make the interview process more convenient for the interviewer.
- With the use of these evaluation forms, you will be able to have a uniform evaluation for all the candidates. This makes analyzing of qualified candidates more consistent since comparison will be easier.
- Evaluation of each candidate can be done in a subjective manner. This makes screening more unbiased and neutral.
- Interview evaluation forms can aid in avoiding making mistakes during the hiring process.
- Using these forms can also help you set a professional mood throughout the selection process.
Who Can Use Interview Evaluation Forms
- HR Officers or Hiring Managers
These give employers a more uniform way of evaluating each candidate.
- Job Applicants
Job applicants can use these evaluation forms in order to prepare them for interviews.
How to Use Interview Evaluation Forms
Using these forms are very easy and are also formatted professionally. They are accessible making download an easy task with just a click of a button. Since these are in Word Document (.docx) and PDF (.pdf) formats, editing it according to the needs of your company is very convenient.
You may also see Employee Evaluation Forms if you want to evaluate your employees’ performance.
19+ Sample Evaluations
7+ Sample Work Performance Evaluations
7+ Performance Evaluation Samples
7+ Sample Job Performance Evaluations
15+ Sample Memorial Program Templates
9+ Travel Checklist Samples
7+ Travel Checklist Samples
5+ New Apartment Checklist Samples
8+ New Apartment Checklist Samples
9+ Due Diligence Checklist Templates to Download
10 Renovation Checklist Templates to Download
10+ To Do Checklist Samples
7+ To Do Checklist Samples
10+ Baby Shower Checklist Samples
6+ Baby Shower Checklist Templates to Download