For a few things, size can matter. Whether it’s knowing the right size of clothes to buy or the right kind of tire that will fit for a car, a size chart can help people know which size they need.
If you’re in the lookout for size charts, you’re in luck! We offer to you these 9+ size charts examples that you can download in either word or PDF format. We also offer advice when it comes to organizing a chart as well as provide a list for different types of charts if you need anymore to go with.
Snowboard Size Chart Womens Template
Cap Size Chart Template
Bike Size Chart for Height Template
Dress Size Chart Female Template
Junior Snowboard Size Chart Template
Diamond Size Chart Template
Body Size Chart Template
Sample Shoe Size Chart Template
Ring Size Chart Template
Footwear Size Chart Template
How to Create a Chart Sheet
First, know what type of chart sheet it is that you need. There are many kinds of free charts that we offer here on our website, not just these size charts. Then input the necessary data into the chart. You may color-code or put a legend for your chart, although a legend is not needed if there’s only a single data available.
What Is the Size of XL?
The size of XL (extra large) is quite big but can have different measurements depending on which body part you are talking about.
- Top/Torso – around 42 to 44 inches/or around 106 to 111 centimeters
- Bottom/Legs – around 36 inches/or around 91 centimeters
- Underwear/Swimwear – around 36 to 38 inches/or 91 to 96 centimeters
- Bust – around 42.5 to 44 inches/or 107.95 to 111.76 centimeters
- Waist – around 35 to 36.5 inches/or 88.9 to 92.71 centimeters
- Hip – around 44.5 to 46 inches/or 113.03 to 116.84 centimeters
Speaking of sizes, if you have the time, you can take a look at this list for diamond size charts that we also offer. We even have a list for free time charts to help you manage your time as well.
Tire Size Chart Template
Sample Clothing Size Chart Template
Paper Size Chart Template
Size Conversion Chart Template
Size Equivalent Chart Template
Simple File Size Chart Template
How to Know What Size Dress You Wear
If you want to know what the exact size of the dress you should wear, you can make your own measurements by examining three parts of your body: the bust, waist, and hips. You can use a measuring tape for this.
- Bust – keep the measuring tape snugged to your bust but not quite popping over the tape.
- Waist – bend to any side and find the crease of your waist with the measuring tape to find your measurement. Be sure that the measuring tape sits well with your belly button.
- Hips – make sure to stand with your feet together and proceed to measure your hips. Try to make the measuring tape a little loose to make sure that it fits.
How to Measure a Wedding Dress
Including the above information, there are only two things left that you have to measure for: the back and the skirt.
- The Back of the Dress – use a string to measure your waist by tying it around. Then make your friend measure the string by the first prominent bone on your neck and then take sample note of the measurements.
- The Skirt – in order to get more accurate measurements, put on shoes that are similar to the height of the shoes you are sample planning for the wedding. From the above, you should use the string that is tied around your waist to measure the distance toward the floor. Take note of the measurements.
If you’re looking for measurements for babies, you might be interested in these baby size charts that we also offer. We even have time conversion charts and time chart samples in case need them.
FREE 10+ Pie Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 4+ PowerPoint Gantt Chart Samples in PDF
Free 3+ Eye Color Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 14+ Chart of Accounts Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 10+ Family Chore Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Classroom Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Genealogy Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Shipping Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Goal Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Character Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Table Seating Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Classroom Seating Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Grade Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Workflow Chart Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Budget Chart Samples in PDF