For a few things, size can matter. Whether it’s knowing the right size of clothes to buy or the right kind of tire that will fit for a car, a size chart can help people know which size they need.
If you’re in the lookout for size charts, you’re in luck! We offer to you these 9+ size charts examples that you can download in either word or PDF format. We also offer advice when it comes to organizing a chart as well as provide a list for different types of charts if you need anymore to go with.
Diamond Size Chart
Body Size Chart
Shoe Size Chart
Ring Size Chart
Footwear Size Chart
How to Create a Chart Sheet
First, know what type of chart sheet it is that you need. There are many kinds of free charts that we offer here on our website, not just these size charts. Then input the necessary data into the chart. You may color-code or put a legend for your chart, although a legend is not needed if there’s only a single data available.
What Is the Size of XL?
The size of XL (extra large) is quite big but can have different measurements depending on which body part you are talking about.
- Top/Torso – around 42 to 44 inches/or around 106 to 111 centimeters
- Bottom/Legs – around 36 inches/or around 91 centimeters
- Underwear/Swimwear – around 36 to 38 inches/or 91 to 96 centimeters
- Bust – around 42.5 to 44 inches/or 107.95 to 111.76 centimeters
- Waist – around 35 to 36.5 inches/or 88.9 to 92.71 centimeters
- Hip – around 44.5 to 46 inches/or 113.03 to 116.84 centimeters
Tire Size Chart
Clothing Size Chart
Paper Size Chart
Size Conversion Chart
Size Equivalent Chart
Simple File Size Chart
How to Know What Size Dress You Wear
If you want to know what the exact size of the dress you should wear, you can make your own measurements by examining three parts of your body: the bust, waist, and hips. You can use a measuring tape for this.
- Bust – keep the measuring tape snugged to your bust but not quite popping over the tape.
- Waist – bend to any side and find the crease of your waist with the measuring tape to find your measurement. Be sure that the measuring tape sits well with your belly button.
- Hips – make sure to stand with your feet together and proceed to measure your hips. Try to make the measuring tape a little loose to make sure that it fits.
How to Measure a Wedding Dress
Including the above information, there are only two things left that you have to measure for: the back and the skirt.
- The Back of the Dress – use a string to measure your waist by tying it around. Then make your friend measure the string by the first prominent bone on your neck and then take note of the measurements.
- The Skirt – in order to get more accurate measurements, put on shoes that are similar to the height of the shoes you are planning for the wedding. From the above, you should use the string that is tied around your waist to measure the distance toward the floor. Take note of the measurements.
FREE 8+ Price Chart Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 11+ Baby Chart Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Pareto Chart Templates in Excel | PDF | MS Word
FREE 40+ Chart Templates in PDF | Excel | MS Word
How to Organize Chart Examples [ How to Organize, Tips to Organize ]
How Do You Create a Chart Templates in MS Word? [ How to Create, Ways & Tips to Create ]
What Are the Types of Charts? [ Basic Charts, How to Choose, Uses of Charts ]
FREE 11+ Behavior Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word
What Is a Pie Chart? [ How to Use, Tips for Creating ]
What Is a Flowchart? [ Types, How to Create, Difference ]
What Does a Gantt Chart Show? [ Definition, Purpose, Types, Advantages and Disadvantages ]
FREE 10+ Measurement Charts in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Size Charts in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 10+ Growth Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Diet Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel