A chart is used as a graphical representation of data, especially when the available is about large values. Instead of putting texts and numbers, these data can be presented through charts. Using a chart to represent data makes it easier to analyze and compare it with other available data.
There are different types of charts that are used for different types of data. Each chart has its unique uses and shape to best fit the data that it will represent. That is why you need to choose the appropriate chart for the data you will be presenting, otherwise you will end up with a useless chart.
Measurement Chart For Clothing
Chart for Height Measurement
Measurement Conversion Chart
Standard Measurement Chart
How Do You Take Your Measurements?
- Prepare a tape measure and be familiar with the unit of measurement on each side of it.
- Prepare a list of the parts that you will be measuring, like the shoulder length, bust, waistline, hips, thighs, and many more.
- Determine what unit of measurement you are going to use. It is important to use only one unit of measurement to avoid confusion. It also makes all your measurements uniform.
- Look for the end of the tape measure that is marked zero. That is going to be your starting point.
- Measure the desired part and then write the measurement on the list.
- Do the same with other parts until you are done with all of them.
Aside from body measurements, you can also measure time with the use of time conversion chart.
How to Measure Your Back Length
- Place the end of the tape measure marked with zero at the back base of the neck across the shoulders.
- Position the rest of the tape measure from the back neck part, to the spine and up to the waistline.
- Read the measurement and then have it recorded to your list.
Body Measurement Chart
Units of Measurement Chart
Chart for Ring Measurement
Chart for Foot Measurement
Shoe Measurement Chart Sample
What Is a Metric Conversion Chart?
We use metric conversion charts to be able to covert mass, volume, and length to another unit of measurement but still get the same value. A metric conversion system uses a specific unit as the basis for the measurement being converted. That would be the meter as the base unit for length, kilogram as the base unit for mass, and liter as the base unit for volume. This chart allows the conversion of grams to kilograms possible as well as the conversion of meter to kilograms, and kilograms to liter. Please also see some of our free charts and printable time charts.
Tips to Make Accurate Measurement
- Make sure the equipment you are going to use has a good calibration. This is essential in determining if the measurement will be accurate or not.
- When measuring body parts for clothes, do not wrap the tape measure too tightly or too loose. This will greatly affect or mess up the clothes that you are making. It should be just right.
- Use the right measuring tools for the stuff you are going to measure.
- Learn how to use the measuring tool before using it to measure anything.
Feel free to check our time charts.
What Is a Pie Chart?
What Is a Flowchart?
What Does a Gantt Chart Show?
8+ Behavior Chart – Examples in Word, PDF
11+ Seating Chart Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Size Chart – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
9+ Organizational Chart Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Compatibility Chart – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Chord Charts – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Wedding Chart – Examples in PowerPoint, PDF
9+ Size Charts – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Growth Chart Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Diet Chart – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Measurement Chart – Examples in PDF
7+ Rate Chart – Examples in Word, PDF