An assessment is the process of getting information that will undergo discussion. The information that are present in a specific assessment are from varying and diverse sources to assure the effectiveness of the entire assessment program. More so, it is also the estimation of the quality and/or ability of an entity that has been subjected to evaluation.
This post contains a collection of various assessment samples in Excel file. Other than the available assessment samples in Excel templates that you may download in this article, we can also provide you with more Sample Assessments in the link provided.
Risk Assessment Sample in Excel
Group Risk Assessment Example in Excel
Management Skill Assessment in Excel
Hazard Risk Assessment Example in Excel
Health and Safety Risk Assessment in Excel
Kinds of Assessments
A few samples of assessments that you may download from this post are as follows:
- Risk assessment is the kind of assessment document that focuses on risk evaluation to assure that information about existing risk control, severity, and likelihood are being studied for the benefit of the entity who will use the specific assessment.
- Group risk assessment is used to create a valid research and study regarding business risk strategy, especially those that concern a group of individuals or other outside factors. It also discusses governance and risk management to assure that an entity is aware of the risks that are present in its environment.
- Management skill assessment is used to identify if the job positions that are present in a working environment is properly given to a person who is capable of providing the expectations and functions of his/her current position.
- Hazard risk assessment is created to identify threat events or hazards and the probability of its occurrences. It also includes a study regarding human, facilities, severity, and institutional impacts.
- Health and safety risk assessments are done to assure that a community to whom it is for is aware of the effects of their activities to their health and overall wellness.
Fire Risk Assessment Sample in Excel
Teacher Assessment of Student Progress Sample in Excel
Generic Risk Assessment in Excel Sample
Why Use an Excel Template in Creating Assessments?
Here are a few reasons why using an Excel template in creating assessments is beneficial:
- Assessments contain various information that are gathered through different processes and sources. This information may be easily arranged through the help of Excel functions.
- The lines and other graphs that are readily available in Excel templates can be used as margins for specific data that should be gathered together.
- To assure the effectiveness and efficiency of assessment results, you can easily create a computation system that you can set up in an Excel file.
- Excel templates are organized, visually pleasing, and easy to maintain. These factors are very much needed in creating assessments where accurate results are needed to be displayed in a structured manner.
Other Kinds of Assessments
Aside from the abovementioned assessment samples, here are other kinds of assessment documents that you may also download from this article:
- Fire risk assessment
- Generic risk assessment
9+ Performance Assessment Examples
9+ Employee Self-Assessment Examples
9+ Formal Assessment Examples
5+ Job Self-Assessment Samples
9+ Functional Behavior Assessment Examples
8+ Psychosocial Assessment Examples
9+ Physical Assessment Form Samples
8+ Payroll Administrator Job Description Samples
9+ Sample Self-Assessment Examples
9+ Needs Assessment Examples
8+ Sample Psychosocial Assessments
17+ Sample Assessments
8+ Self Assessment Examples
8+ Leadership Self Assessment Samples
7+ Self Care Assessment Samples