A contract is essential when conducting transactions, especially business transactions, because it ensures the security and protection of both parties’ interests. Our sample contract forms range from a variety of options such as Training Agreement Contracts, Employee Contract Agreements, Business Contract Agreements, Room Rental Contracts, and many others.
Catering Contract Agreement
Sales Contract Agreement Template
Restaurant Contract Extension Agreement Template
A contract is an agreement that lays down the terms and conditions that have been agreed upon by two or more parties. A contract may either be written or verbal; however, a written legal contract will prove to be much more tangible and enforceable than a verbal one.
Work Agreement Contract
Rental Contract Agreement Template
Training Contract Agreement Formats
Personal Training Contract/Agreement
Training Services Agreement
Standard Training Contract Agreement
Performance Contract Agreements
Performing Artist Contract Agreement
Employee Performance Agreement
Actor Performance Contract Agreement
Legal Contract Agreements
Legal Sales Contract Agreement
Legal Roomate Contract Agreement
Legal Contract Agreement in PDF
Job Contract Agreements
Work Contract Agreement
Job Contract Agreement for Faculty
Job Contract Agreement in PDF
Labour Contract Agreements
Building Labour Contract Agreement
Labour Supply Service Contract Agreement
Construction Labour Contract Agreement
How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
- Use a written contract.
- Keep it simple and direct to the point.
- Negotiate directly with the people involved.
- Provide a specific outline of the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Spell out payment terms and conditions.
- Provide a method of mediation so you can solve disputes internally versus spending on thousands of dollars in a court proceeding.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
Training Contract Agreement
In most companies, employees need to go through a training period in order to enhance their professional skills and to instill upon them the basic and general processes practiced by a company. A Training Agreement Contract can come in handy for employers who provide training and training facilities to employees.
The Different Kinds of Training Agreement Forms
There are various kinds of training agreement forms that are available to just about anyone before they start training. Here are some examples of these kinds of forms:
- Training Cost Agreement Forms are forms used when both parties need to agree on the cost of the training. The contents of these forms can be changed if the company providing the training is willing to negotiate the cost.
- Training Services Agreement Forms are forms used by those who wish to agree on the kinds of services they’ll have to do in the training program.
- Employee Training Agreement Forms are forms used by those who wish to apply for certain companies. These allow them to assess if they want to take the training before they’re considered for hire.
- Personal Training Agreement Forms are used by those people who wish to have personal trainers. These kinds of forms especially come in handy at the gym, wherein a particular client wishes to have a personal trainer.
Investment Contract Agreements
Company Investment Contract Agreement
Equity Investment Contract Agreement
Personal Investment Contract Agreement
Development Contract Agreements
Website Design and Development Contract Agreement
Project Development Contract Agreement
Software Development Contract Agreement
Contract Service Agreements
Pre-Constuction Services Agreement
Contract Manufacturing Agreement
Billing Contract Services Agreement
Construction Contract Agreements
Building Construction Contract Agreement
Rental Contract Agreements
Car Rental Contract Agreement
Rental Property Contract Agreement
Rental Equipment Contract Agreement
Student Contract Agreement in Excel
Contract for a Company
A company contract is also known as a Business Contract, one that is used for both big and small businesses. The format and the contents of a business contract can vary according to its use and its purpose, such as in a merger or in a business partnership. In most cases, a typical business contract will include the following details:
- An offer
- An acceptance
- An intention to create a legal relationship
- A consideration involving prices and cost
When an employer finds the perfect employee for the job, an employee contract is a crucial document that formalizes the agreement of the employer to work for the employee. The contract is a legal and binding arrangement between the parties and provides a security blanket for both sides.
Our employment contract forms are printable, efficient, and cater to your every need. Whether you’re in search of a template for a printable executive employment form or a basic employment contract form, whatever it is, we’ve got you covered.
An employee contract is an arrangement between an employer and an employee. This contract generally states specific obligations and conditions that the employer expects of his employee and vice versa. Constructing a solid and foolproof employee contract form can be tricky. Nonetheless, having one formalizes the relationship between the employer and the employee and the hiring of the employee.
Contents of an Employment Contract
- Names of the Employer and Employee. This part of the contract indicates the details of the organization and the employee’s complete name.
- Date of Hire. For proper documentation and/or future reference, the contract must indicate the exact date that the employee was hired. The employee’s start date will usually mark an employee’s anniversary date and will also be the marker for an employee’s appraisal.
- Position of Employee. This section of the contract indicates the employee’s job title together with an outline of his key responsibilities at work and what is expected of him.
- Schedule and Work Hours. To set proper expectations, an employee contract must state the total number of hours an employee is expected to work in a day or in a week, the time he is expected to come in for work, the number of days he is required to work in a week, overtime compensation, and corresponding rules with regard to absences and tardiness.
- Attendance and Leaves. Employees missing out on work can create a substantial loss for employers. Establishing rules pertaining to attendance and non-attendance can guide employees with regard to attendance concerns.This portion of the contract may also indicate the number of leaves an employee is warranted in a month or in a year.
- Compensation and Benefits. No matter how much one wants to work because they love their job, the compensation of an employee is a crucial part of his employment. Employment contracts have to specify in detail the monthly salary an employee earns, deductions, incentives, schedule of cut-offs, and dates as to when pay will be given.
- Job Regularization and Evaluation. Some companies opt to put employees on probationary status for a period of time. In cases like this, employers have to indicate the period of time an employee is on probationary status and when he is expected to be regularized.
- Evaluations done monthly, quarterly, or annually should also be indicated in this clause along with their corresponding salary increase or incentive. In times when an employee is promoted or moved to a different department, an employee status change form can be utilized to make the necessary changes that were not reflected in the original employment form.
- Non-Disclosure and Restraint of Trade Clauses. Employers have the right to demand non-disclosure of confidential or sensitive information of employees. The company has the right to maintain the confidentiality of their trade and protect themselves from the divulging of important and confidential information, such as trade secrets, or prohibiting previous employees from working or transferring to a rival company within a specific period of time, usually for a year or two.
Agent Contract Agreements
Sales Agent Contract Agreement
Booking Agent Contract Agreement
Commerical Agents Contract Agreement
Catering Contract Agreements
Wedding Catering Contract Agreement
Catering Services Contract Agreement
Event Catering Contract Agreement
Wedding Contract Agreements
Wedding Planner Contract Agreement
Wedding Venue Contract Agreement
Payment Contract Agreements
Monthly Payment Contract Agreement
Loan Payment Contract Agreement
Payment Plan Contract Agreement
Company Contract Agreements
Company Driver Contract Agreement
Company Truck Driver Contract Agreement
Company Staffing Contract Agreement
A Service Contract is a written agreement between a client and a contractor, supplier, or vendor. It is primarily used to seal the deal between clients and people who supply time, effort, or expertise instead of tangible merchandise. Service contracts provide measures of protection and assurance to make sure that all agreed terms and services are being met. A service contract should be able to target the following important aspects:
- Have a Clear Definition of Services. Having a written contract allows both the client and the contractor to have a proper insight into the responsibilities and services that are expected of the contractor. This helps lessen the possibilities of creating confusion and will greatly help in the avoidance of a disagreement.
- Legally Binding. A written contract is legally binding, which means that both parties are obligated to fulfill the duties that are outlined in the contract. Any action that results to non-completion of the services and responsibilities will be considered as a breach of contract and may be grounds for legal action.
- Provide a Time Frame. One of the most important details of a contractor contract are the dates. Having a start date and a date of completion on a contractor contract establishes a time frame for duties and binds the contractor to that time frame.
- Avoid an Expensive Litigation. When a dispute pertaining to the services of a contractor arises, a written contract allows both parties to formulate an amicable settlement that is based on the contents that were provided in the contract. Litigation costs time and money. Having a written contract that clearly outlines the terms and conditions of an agreement saves both parties from the huge expenses of having to wage war in court.
- Define Payment Procedures. Having a defined arrangement for payment processes ensures contractors that their clients understand payment schedules or due dates as well as the preferred mode of payment in order to avoid late payments. Many consultants negotiate a standard up-front fee paid in advance to retain their services as well as payment schedules. If the consultant is not paid on time, the work does not proceed.
Contract agreements are necessary in big and small business and companies. It is crucial to make sure that your contracts are solid and foolproof to avoid any type of dispute or misunderstanding down the road. You can download our free sample contract agreements to help you save on time and money. Just choose the ones that suit your needs and you’re good to go.
FREE 30+ Partnership Agreement Samples and Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Facility Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 53+ Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 23+ Service Agreement Templates and Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 7+ Temporary Employment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Artist Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Rental Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Business Partnership Agreement Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 9+ Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 10+ Non Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Investment Management Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Liability Release Agreement Samples and Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Small Business Investment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF