Our Sample Agreements for contracts come with different examples that may be helpful for users who are either clients or contractors who need to know the exact details of how such agreements work. These are all free for downloading on both Word Doc and PDF files.
Sample Catering Contract Agreement
Rental Contract Agreement Template
Restaurant Contract Extension Agreement Template
A contract agreement is an agreement that includes specific terms in a business dealing between two parties. It is usually made to deliver work or services in return for compensation and is governed by the specifics of the terms of agreement. When a contract agreement is signed by both parties, it becomes legally binding and any breach of contract may be subjected to legal proceedings, which is enforceable.
Work Agreement Contract
Sales Contract Agreement Template
Labour Contract Agreement Format
General Staffing Agreement Format Sample
Sample Work Employment Contract Agreement Format
Building Contract Agreement Format
A contract agreement may involve anything from building structures to farming, employment, and even general services and staffing contracts. A contract agreement is usually done for contractors involving different projects until such time the contract is finished or terminated by one of the parties. Contractors may be hired or work independently with both client and contractor bound by the terms of the contract until such time work is completed within the span of time being specified.
Contract agreements all cover the same basic procedures whatever kind of work is being undertaken, and these are the following:
- Parties – Refers to both the client and contractor. Describes each party according to the relationship of the business. These are located just below the agreement sign where both client’s and contractor’s names are being placed.
- Relationship – Indicates both parties’ agreement regarding the relationship as one that is agreed upon in the contracting. Depending on the status of the contract, the relationship may indicate that the client is not an employer of the contractor and the contractor is not an employee of the client unless specified otherwise. This is for tax purposes that defines the nature, scope, and duration of the work being done.
- Contract Period – Specifies the duration of the contract, usually indicated on the agreement as the specified period of the work being done until terminated by both parties. Most continuing contracts have a yearly renewal cycle. This provision also indicates terms in case the contract is being violated by any one of the parties involved. Usually a written notice is forwarded to the other party 30 days before termination of agreement and may be stopped when the specified period arrives even if the work has not yet been finished.
- Details of Services – Refers to the kind of work being rendered by the contractor and the kind of service being rendered on the project being initiated. Also describes the duties and responsibilities of the contractor
- Compensation – Indicates how much to be paid to the contractor in either hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Withholding tax and other tax considerations that are within the bounds of such agreements.
Contract Manufacturing Agreement Format
Civil Contract Agreement Format Example
Employment Contract Agreement Format
Standard Service Agreement Format
Student Contract Agreement Format
The existence of a contract requires the elements of an offer, acceptance, promise, valuable consideration, time, terms and condition, and finally, performance. Without these elements, a contract agreement may not work properly and the credibility of the agreement will suffer as a consequence.
For other kinds of contractor agreements, do check out our Contractor Confidentiality Agreements that can be used as guides by both contractors and clients.
FREE 30+ Partnership Agreement Samples and Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Facility Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 53+ Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 23+ Service Agreement Templates and Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 7+ Temporary Employment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Artist Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Rental Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Business Partnership Agreement Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 9+ Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 10+ Non Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Investment Management Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Liability Release Agreement Samples and Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Small Business Investment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF