A company profile is a pithy description of what the company is all about. Typically, it will include a brief history of the company, the number of resources they have, the company structure, company performance, and its reputation. Usually, a company profile is updated on an annual basis especially the financial statements in order to let the customers know what the current financial standing of the company is.
If you have just launched your business, we want to congratulate you! However, in order to make a good impression on potential customers, you need to come up with a good and well-written company profile. If you are not sure about how to write a company profile, we are here to help you out. We have a couple of tips to share with you with regards to writing a good company profile. We will also be letting you in on a few reasons why company profiles are deemed to be important for businesses. You will also notice that we have included some sample profiles for you to refer to, to make it even easier for you to come up with your very own company profile. Keep reading to find out more about company profiles.
Example of Company Profile
Template for Company Profile
Company Profile Form
Company Profile Sample in Doc
IT Business Company Profile
Contractor Sample Company Profile
Agri-Business Company Profile Example
Cleaning Service Company Profile
Basic Company Profile Sample Template
General Company Profile
Why Are Company Profiles Important?
Company profiles allow the reader to have a quick glimpse about what a company is all about. It gives the reader a good idea about what the company offers, the target market, and if it is a business that they would want to check out or be a part of, if they are looking to invest in businesses. But you have to remember that company profiles are more than just giving out facts to the readers. It should also let the reader, who is a potential customer, know how the company is able to meet the needs of the customer. Investors also take a look at a company’s profile—incorporating financial statements, press releases, website links, and official links to social media accounts.
There are a ton of reasons why corporate profiles are important. We want to share some of the most common reasons with you.
1. It gives the reader an opportunity to know what the company is about and how to get in touch with the company should an interest to purchase a product/service or to invest arises.
2. A carefully structured company profile can make it easy for readers to know what are the ways that they can get in touch with the company. The phone numbers, company address, and other contact details will be easy to locate.You may also see business letters.
3. A company profile is basically a document that highlights what the business stands for and it also lets the reader know what their plans are for growth.
What to Include in Your Company Profile
Company profiles vary from company to company. There are some that already have about 30–50 pages for a company profile while there are those who are fairly new and just might have between two to five pages. No matter how long your company profile might be, the basic elements do stay the same. It can be quite a challenge coming up with a company profile especially if you have not written one yet. But we are here to let you know what you need to include in your company profile in order to make it an effective one.You may also see business reports.
Before you start writing your company profile, it is best that you know what composes a company profile. List down the following first before doing anything else.
Details of the Business
- Name of the company
- Date the company started
- Company’s business address
- Contact numbers (phone, fax, and mobile numbers)
- Link to the company website
- Link(s) to the company social media account(s)
- Email address
The Company Basics
The items we will be listing may or may not apply to your business.
- Business description
- Mission and vision statement
- Product/service list and description
- History and expansion
- Marketing strategies and public relations
- Core team
- Client list
- Programs and projects
- Client/customer testimonials
Additional Details (Optional)
- Financial statements
Company Profile Sample Format
Furniture Company Sample Company Profile
Example of Company Profile to Download
Company Profile Questionnaire
Editable Company Profile Sample
Software Development Company Profile
Profile of the Company Example
Company Profile Format for New Company
Simple Company Profile Sample
How to Write a Company Profile
- Make sure to keep your corporate profile brief and concise. Your basic corporate profile should not be too long or else you will lose the reader in the process. Digest everything about your company into key phrases, tables, and charts.
- Be positive. Aim to show the positive side of your company. You have to ensure that your company looks good.
- Be creative. Just because you are presenting facts about the company does not mean that you should be too formal. In fact, you can be pretty creative with how you present the company profile. This will help to retain the interest of the reader especially if there are a ton of things that you would want to present.You may also see job analysis template.
- Keep it updated. As the business grows, it is important to also keep your company profile up to date. Should there be any major changes in the business. It is also important to keep all the details as accurate as possible.
Tips in Writing a Company Profile
To ensure that the company profile is in top-notch form, here are a few tips that you can follow.
- Make the introduction focused on the type of management style that the company follows.
- Avoid making use of idioms, jargon, and slang. Make sure that you state the mission and vision statements clearly.
- Keep the terms you use to describe policies and other company terms catchy and easy to remember.
- Make use of proper formatting. Make sure to keep the font style and font size formal and professional, and cite any sources you have properly.
Using the Samples and Templates
Now that you know a whole lot more about company profiles, their importance, and how to write one, it is now time for you to check out the helpful company profile samples that we have prepared right here for you. Some of the samples we have presented are actual company profiles from some companies and we hope you find inspiration in making your very own while others will provide you with a good representation of how company profiles are supposed to look like.
If you are interested in making use of our samples, follow the instructions we have on how to download them:
- Pick the sample(s) that you would want to use.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button that you would find on the right side of the sample. Above that button, you will also be able to see details about the sample.
- After clicking on the button, you will be asked to fill out a simple captcha. Click on the VERIFY button afterward and click on the DOWNLOAD button once again.
- You will now be asked to save your file.
There you have it! That is how you download the samples that we have. These samples are all downloadable free of charge! Yes, you read that right! It is available for free download. This means that you can definitely download as many as you can without having to worry about burning a hole in your pocket. We have 19 samples for you to choose from. All the samples are also in Word Document (.doc) format so they are highly editable! You can easily edit the samples that we have in here and edit it according to your company’s needs and personality.You may also see confidentiality statements
The world is very competitive and you want to make sure that you stand out from the rest. It will not be an easy ride, but with perseverance and a little bit of push, you will be able to arise from the rest and build your name. Just make sure to not make it too complicated. Keep it light and easy to understand.You may also see bank statements.
9+ Sample Company Memo Templates
9+ Software Developer Job Description
8+ Company Report Templates
7+ Company Memo Templates
6+ Company Organization Charts
6+ Sample Company Newsletters Sample Templates
Company Introduction Letter Format
34+ Sample Fact Sheets
12+ Subscription Agreement Samples
9+ Company Analysis Templates
8+ Secretary Job Description Samples
8+ Sample Mission Statements
7+ Company Analysis Report Templates
5+ Software Quote Samples
5+ Sample Company Newsletters