Having a divorce is painful and oftentimes it is a difficult choice to make, especially when there are children involved. It is even painful and saddening to imagine the impact of how they will surely get affected by the situation. In most cases, when the parents of the child get divorced, there will usually be an agreement of who will be able to get the custody of the child or the children.
A temporary legal custody means a court order granting parenting rights over a minor to a friend, a relative, or a custodial parent for a certain period of time until a permanent custody can be determined, according to Avvo. You can also check out this page’s Sample Forms for your convenience.
Emergency Order of Custody Form Sample
Child Temporary Custody Form
Temporary Custody Agreement Form
Temporary Custody Order Form
Temporary Custody of Grand Children Form
With the various types of temporary guardianship there are, you can absolutely find which one would suit you and your child.
The Four Types of Guardianship
- Guardian of the Person – this type of particular guardianship, the person who you choose to temporarily take custody of your child is responsible of the education, proper care, maintenance, and support of your child. According to Clark County, the trusted guardian should only be responsible for medical and personal decisions only.
- Guardian of the Estate – This type of a particular guardian is responsible for the financial aspects and decisions only. Estate only guardians are responsible for the protection, preservation, accountable to manage and look after the child’s best interest. Other examples are as follows: managing the income, filing bookkeeping and such to the court every year or every quarter, selling an asset, and the like. You can also consider checking this page’s Sample Legal Form for free that might be useful and helpful to you.
- Guardian of the Person and the Estate – this type of a particular guardian is responsible for the financial, medical, and social decisions for the child, since the guardian’s scope is both the person and the estate, according to Clark County.
Temporary Custody Consent Form
Temporary Custody Legal Form
Temporary Medical Treatment Authorization Form
- Temporary Guardian – according to legal match, this type of guardianship is only for a limited amount of time. The purpose and the reason why temporary guardianship exists is that the temporary guardian is appointed or lawfully given the right to have a say or manage and handling another individual’s financial, health, personal, and also property subject matters. Moreover, if you want to know more information about legal guardian forms and its details, you can just check out this page’s Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms for free that you might find helpful and useful as you go along your journey and encounter obstacles along the way.
Although it may sound simple and easy, there are some criteria and consideration before some certain individual can suit and be fitted to be a guardian. According to Clark County, the citation to the proposed certain individual must clearly indicate the following:
- the individual has the right to be presented by a legal counsel or a professional lawyer,
- the individual’s rights might be affected,
- the spouse and the adult children (if any or if applicable),
- it is the right of the individual to attend the hearing and oppose, and
- the minor (if and only if the individual is a minor) and his or her parents.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC