Parental consent is a legal act that requires parent’s consent or notification whenever a minor is asked to be involved in a certain activity. In most countries, such law is implemented as to prioritize the safety of any minors. A parent consent form is usually handed out to give a legal approval for the minor to participate in a certain activity that is usually restricted upon them.
If you want to create one for your child, you can check out these 9+ Parent Consent Sample Forms that we have provided. The samples can be downloaded for free and can be edited.
Sample Parental Consent Form for Visa
Parental/Guardian Consent Form Example
Free Parental Medical Consent Form
Student Parental Consent Form in PDF
The Purpose As to Why We Need to Get a Parent’s Consent Form
- Notify the Parents
Parents should be notified where their child is going, because if something happens, let’s say, the child gets lost or will get involved in accidents, then the parents would know where to find their child.
- Safety Purposes
Same as what was mentioned above this list, however, if accidents occur, it would be easier for the parent to track down their child and take down for a treatment. In this state, faster resolution could save lives.
- Legal Purposes
We all know that the society really cares about the minor citizens, and if something ever happens to them, the parents are more likely to be blamed, because their children is their responsibility and everything they do should always be under their control. There is a law for this that whenever a child tries to engage any activity, it should have a signed parent’s consent form.
Aside from the parental consent form, the minors are also required to create the following:
- Child Travel Consent Form
Minors need to have a specialized travel consent form whenever they travel on long distance. This type of form is usually applied on overseas travel or crossing a border.
- Child Medical Consent Forms
When a child needs to leave for school because he/she was sick, then this form should need to be submitted to school authorities such as the principal or adviser.
See More Sample Consent Forms.
Academic Parental Consent Form to Download
Basic Parental/Legal Guardian Consent Form
Printable Parental Permission Consent Form
Parental Consent Tatoo Form Example
Standard Affidavit for Parental Consent Form
Parental Consent for Blood Donation Form
A parental consent may refer to:
- A parent’s right to to be informed and give approval before their minor child undergoes in a certain trip, may it be a field trip or any school activity that includes travelling. Not just schools, it may be any organization that has interest in engaging the minor child in the activity being held.
- A parent’s right to be informed and give approval when their minor child goes under any medical procedure, such as surgical operation.
- A parent’s right to consent when their minor child is going after a life-changing event such as marriage, even before the legal age of marriage.
- A parent’s right to be involved in their minor child’s education, including the right to consent on any school extracurricular activities such as outreach programs or field trips.
See Photography Consent Forms for those who want to capture photos of others and post them for public viewing.
FREE 8+ Sample Leave Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Deed of Gift Forms in PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Photography Consent Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Parts Order Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Requisition Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 17+ ACH Form Samples in PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Vendor Evaluation Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 17+ W2 Form Samples in PDF
FREE 23+ Minor Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Students Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 18+ Check Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 21+ Notification Form Samples in MS Word | Outlook | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Audition Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ School Clearance Form Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 19+ Study Form Samples in MS Word | PDF