Persons with disability (PWD) may ask for financial help from the government. They may do so by applying for disability benefits, which will give them assistance for not being able to work and because of certain medical conditions. There are certain forms that the government offices, such as the Social Security, will provide to people who wish to apply for a disability benefit.
In this article, there are nine Sample Forms that can be used by people in government offices or organizations who wish to cater to PWDs. You may check out all of the samples that we have below and pick one that is a good match for your organization or company needs.
Social Security Disability Application Form
Disability Allowance Application Form
Disability Benefits Application Form in PDF
Disability Tax Credit Application Form
Disability Benefits Application Form Example
Who Can Apply for Disability Benefits?
There is a criterion that needs to be followed when a person wishes to apply for a disability benefit. The most common ones are the following:
- 18 years or older,
- currently not receiving other disability benefits from other organizations,
- incapacity to work due to the medical condition, and
- have not been denied by the current organization in the last 60 days.
The organization who will use the Sample Disability Forms in this article may choose to adapt or modify these terms and condition. It all depends on the company’s capacity to cater to the needs of the disabled individual.
Format of a Disability Application Form
These forms will usually include the following fields:
- Social Security Number
- Beneficiary code (if first time to apply, no need to fill out)
- Full name of beneficiary (last name, first name, and middle name)
- Mailing address or current address
- Contact Information such as email address and phone number
- Type of disability
- Duration of disability
- Signature of beneficiary or thumb mark if unable to write
- Signature of witness(es)
- Date of application
The fields may vary depending on what the PWD is applying for. He/she can apply for a claim or grant.
Child Disability Application Form
Medicare Disability Application Form
Permanent Disability Application Form
Disability Claim Application Form
Disability Grant Application Form
Why Use Sample Disability Application Forms?
Here are a few reasons why the sample disability forms are considered to be of big help to companies and organizations who want to cater and offer a disability benefit to disabled individuals:
- There are nine Social Security Disability Forms that you can choose from. They all come in different formats and designs. They are dedicated to various types of disability applications (claims, child disability, medicare, permanent disability, etc.).
- They are all available at no cost, so government offices and organizations who want to cater to disabled people can freely download all of these forms and alter it accordingly to the capacity of the organization to support disabled individuals.
- They are downloadable in PDF file format, a compact and lightweight format that makes downloading and storing to devices an easy task.
A disability benefit may be seen as an unnecessary expense for the government but people should think otherwise because no one really knows when a disability might occur. If the disability is considered to be severe, the individual will be unable to provide for his/her family because of his/her incapacity to work. A steady income is needed to pay the necessary expenses on a daily basis. The disability benefit helps to provide a monthly income for the disabled person’s household.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers