Network engineering has become a hot industry these past years. More and more people are considering this as a career choice because of the great working environment as well as the competitive salary package that this kind of work gives. A lot of people, however, are not aware of this career option.
Network engineers are engineers who mostly focus on computer science, information systems, and the like. A bachelor’s degree in network administration or computer science is needed to get into this career path. When considering being one, you need a resume that gets you immediately noticed. Fortunately, our Sample Resumes do just that.
Experienced Network Engineer Resume Sample
Networking Engineer Resume in PDF
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Example
Network Support Engineer Resume
What to Include in Your Resume
Getting that network engineer job is not an easy task. You need to have at least the basic skills and knowledge of the field so you are even considered. When making a resume to submit to companies, you may be confused of the things that goes in. Listed below are the basic elements that need to be present in your network engineer resume.
- Personal Information – Include you full name here, followed by your current address. Also include your full contact details from phone number to email address.
- Professional Summary – Keep this one short. Make sure to impress your potential employer by saying how you would do a good job when you get the position.
- Areas of Expertise – For this part, you would need to check the Network Engineer Job Descriptions. In there you will see the responsibilities and duties needed for the job. When you see areas that you are knowledgeable in, make sure to list them here.
- Professional Experience – List here all your work experiences in the dental field. When you have unrelated work experiences, think carefully before ruling them out as they may have taught you skills that are related to your current field.
- Education and Training – Training provides you with technical skills. Our Sample Technical Resumes also offer a great guide in making your resume.
Network Test Engineer Resume Format
Entry Level Network Engineer Resume
Network Security Engineer Job Description Resume
Junior Network Engineer Resume
Simple Network Engineer Resume
Tips in Making a Network Engineer Resume
When you are interested in getting a job in the network engineering field, your resume needs to be especially catered to the needs of this field. Here are some tips so you can finally get a head start in your quest for a career in network engineering.
- Make a good professional summary. This is where you get to pitch yourself to your potential employer. Make sure to include your education that makes you knowledgeable in the IT field. Also state your relevant experiences in this field.
- Include understanding of new technology. Network engineering is a technical and technological field. You need to be up-to-date with technology to show you are a good fit.
- Use keywords. Keywords are often what potential employers look at in a resume. Make sure to include IT-heavy keywords in the resume. As the job is also an engineering job, check out these Sample Engineer Resumes and look for relevant keywords.
Network engineering is a complicated field that combines both computer science and engineering. When you are looking to have a career in this field, you need to craft a resume that makes you stand out form the rest of the competition. These sample network engineer resumes are a good place for you to start.
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes
10+ Programmer Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format