Dental hygienists are very important people in oral care. They are an integral part of any dental clinic. Employment in the area is expected to grow in the coming years and it is a high-paying job. Hence, more and more people are considering it as a career choice.
To get the job as a dental hygienist, you need to make your resume stand out from the rest. Studies have shown that it only takes 6 seconds for an employer to look at a resume and decide whether it is the right fit or not. To help you with the task of making one, we have dental hygienist Sample Resumes that you can look at and use as a guide.
Pediatric Dental Hygienist Resume in PDF
Dental Hygienist Job Description Resume
Experienced Dental Hygienist Resume
Dental Hygienist Professional Resume
Sample Dental Hygienist Resume in PDF
What to Include in Your Resume
In order to stand out and get that anticipated interview, you need to craft a compelling resume. Resumes often follow the same format and the same elements, with a few variations from job to job. Dental hygienist resumes, however, look much like nurse resumes. You can check our Nurse CV Samples if you are interested in that too. Here are some of the things that should be present in your resume.
- Personal Information – Include you full name here, followed by your current address. Make sure you put you current phone number and email address so your potential employers won’t have any trouble contacting you.
- Professional Summary – Keep this one short. Make sure to impress your potential employer by saying how you would do a good job when you get the position.
- Areas of Expertise – Some of the areas of expertise in this field include dental charting, stain removal, surgical assistance, and so on.
- Professional Experience – List here all your work experiences in the dental field. When you have unrelated work experiences, think carefully before ruling them out as they may have taught you skills that are related to your current field.
- Education and Training – You can also add certifications received in addition to educational information and trainings attended.
Dental Hygienist Assistant Resume
Entry Level Dental Hygienist Resume
Dental Hygienist Job Resume Example
New Dental Hygienist Resume Format
Tips in Making a Dental Hygiene Resume
In the competitive world of job application, you need to make a compelling resume that commands attention. Here are some useful tips you can use when you are looking to pursue a career in dental hygiene.
- Start with a strong professional summary. The professional summary needs to be short but contains all the necessary information about you such as your skills, professional achievements, certifications, and years of experience.
- Include understanding of new technology. The dental hygiene industry is a technology-driven industry and so you need to highlight experiences with those if you have. Fresh graduates who have no experience whatsoever can check out Entry Level Resume Examples to help them compete with others.
- Use keywords. Keywords are often what potential employers look at in a resume. You need to check job responsibilities and duties in job posts so you can see what words to incorporate into your resume.
When looking for a job as a dental hygienist, you need to craft a resume that compels the hiring manager to take a further look at what you have to offer. Our dental hygienist resumes offer a great guide for new graduates as well as experienced professionals so they can make that resume that gets them the job.
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes
10+ Programmer Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format