A cash payment receipt is the document that proves that there is a monetary amount that has been received from an entity. Different transactions may use the cash payment receipt depending on the nature of the cash payment. Normally, it is just a statement of the money being received by the business or organization. But there are some cases where it may also be used for petty cash reconciliations and other special processes.
We can provide you with samples of different cash payment receipts so you will know which of them is appropriate to be used for the transaction that you are currently involved in. Other than that, we also have other templates of Sample Receipts usable for recording different transactions where exchange of money and purchased item or acquired services is involved.
Cash Payment Receipt Sample
Free Sample Receipt Cash Payment Example
Cash Paid Receipt Format Sample
Daily Cash Scroll Payment Receipt
Cash Payment Receipt Inclusions
A basic cash payment receipt includes the following information:
- the entity where the cash payment has been received from,
- the amount that has been received,
- the purpose or reason of the cash payment,
- the person who received the cash payment, and
- the specification whether the cash given is either for full or partial payment.
Special Cases Where a Cash Payment Receipt Is Used
Few kinds of cash payment receipt used in special processes are as follows:
- Daily Cash Scroll Payment Receipt
- Cash Tax Payment Receipt
- Rent Money Payment
- Cash Payment Acknowledgment Receipt
- Cash Receipt Deposit
- Petty Cash Paid Out Form
These cash payment receipts have a more elaborate content compared to the basic cash payment receipts. We will discuss a petty cash paid out form at the bottom part of this article so that you can have more idea about one of the special uses of a cash payment receipt. Moreover, we also have other kinds of Free Printable Receipts that you may use as additional references in knowing more items about various kinds of receipts.
Cash Tax Payment Receipt
Rent Money Payment Receipt
Cash Payment Acknowledgement Receipt
Cash Receipt Deposit Form
Petty Cash Paid Out Form
A petty cash paid out form signifies that the petty cash transaction has already been closed and the amount being released has already been equated by the proofs of usage.
In using the petty cash paid out form, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Make sure to keep the receipts and other proof of payment of the products that you have purchased or the services that you have acquired because you need to do a report of the petty cash usage to assure that it has been used for the purpose that it has been requested for.
- Return the cheap change should there be any because the list of usage will show the overall spending that you have been involved in and it will be analyzed by the finance, accounting, and disbursement departments of the company.
- Always try to request for a bigger amount as it will be easier to return a few of them rather than request again if the petty cash initially requested is not enough. This will make it easier for you to fill out the petty cash paid out form as you already have all the items that you need in just one transaction.
Other than our samples of cash payment receipts, you may also download our templates of different Sales Receipt Samples.
19+ Restaurant Receipt Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
23+ Donation Receipt Templates – PDF, Word, Excel, Pages
7+ Sample Advance Payment Receipts – Word, PDF
27 Free Payment Receipts
42+ Payment Receipt Samples
11+ Business Receipt Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Contractor Receipt Samples
6+ Sample Rent Payment Receipts
7+ Sample Payment Receipt Forms
5+ Medical Receipt Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Example, and Formats
9+ Contractor Receipt Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ Construction Receipt Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ Sample Photography Receipt Templates
27+ Receipt Templates in Word
7+ Cash Sale Receipt Samples