When it comes to letting someone rent your house, it is best to have rent receipts ready to issue for your tenants. It will be handy to have these documents ready to be issued for when the tenant asks for a copy or to just readily give once they have made their respective payments. It is also an implication that both of the parties understand and agree with the payment conditions. These documents can also help fix problems that may arise because of rental issues.
This article presents seven Receipt Samples that can help you draft your own receipts. You can go through our samples and choose one that you prefer.
Sample House Rent Advance Receipt
House Rent Receipt Form PDF
Income Tax House Rent Receipt
House Rent Receipt Format
As someone who is managing the rental of your house, every time your tenant gives you the payment for the rent, you should provide a rent receipt in order to have a documentation of the transaction. In issuing receipts, you have to always include the information listed below.
- The date when the tenant made the payment should be stated. This is essential because you will be able to determine if the tenant is on time or is late with his or her payments.
- The complete address of the house should also be reflected in the rent receipt.
- The complete name of your tenant.
- The total amount due for the specified period and what it covers. Any late payment fee, advanced payments, and balances should also be stated clearly in the receipt.
- The platform used by the tenant to make the payment—cash deposit, credit card, or money order.
- Name of the landlord or the person who received the payment.
How to Properly Issue House Rent Receipts
- Ensure that all the important information are reflected in the rent receipt.
- There should always be two issued copies of house rent receipts. One of the copies is for the tenant while the other copy is for the landlord.
- Balances and other fees should also be reflected.
Annual House Rent Receipt
Blank House Rent Receipt Format
Company House Rent Receipt
House Rent Receipt Example
Using House Rent Receipts
Everyone knows that house rent receipts keep a record of all the monetary transactions between the landlord and the tenant. Issuing this document to your tenant is a part of the responsibilities of being a reliable landlord. You can choose to prepare a house rent receipt on a blank piece of paper, but using the templates available in this article will help make your receipts look more formal and professional.
To use the templates, all you need to do is choose one from the wide variety of samples that you think would suit your renting needs. Since these templates are highly accessible, downloading is as easy as clicking on the Download button. These are available in two formats—PDF (.pdf) and Word Document (.doc), which makes it very easy to edit and print. You can customize your chosen template according to your preferred design. You can choose to print these in bulk and manually fill out the details of your tenant or fill out the details before you print it. With the help of house rent receipt samples, you are now ready to issue rent receipts to your tenants.
You may also want to check out Donation Receipt Samples.
6+ Contractor Receipt Samples
6+ Sample Rent Payment Receipts
7+ Sample Payment Receipt Forms
5+ Medical Receipt Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Example, and Formats
9+ Contractor Receipt Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ Construction Receipt Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ Sample Photography Receipt Templates
27+ Receipt Templates in Word
7+ Cash Sale Receipt Samples
26+ Payment Receipt Examples
8+ Dental Receipt Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
Simple Steps to Create a Receipt in Excel
10+ Daycare Receipt Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
12+ Bill Receipt Samples and Templates – PDF
8+ Travel Receipt Samples and Templates – PDF, Word