A receipt serves as a proof that you have paid for the items that you bought from a store. The cash register provides a printed receipt after you make the payment at the counter. This printable receipt is then given to you by the cashier. There are different receipt templates that are being utilized by every store so that they can be easily distinguished from the others.
Just like other receipt samples, expense receipts are useful for tracking the expenses of a certain department or a specific company. Through expense receipts, out-of-pocket expenses can be reimbursed and you can also keep them for future use.
Reimbursement Expense Receipt
Free Expense Receipt
Child Care Expenses
What Is an Expense Receipt?
There re a lot of ways to be organized and to keep organized, especially when it comes to budgeting and keeping track of your expenses. It is easier said than done. but when you are actually there, you can overspend and forget about how much more you spend. One way to be able to track your budget without listing it every time you make a purchase is by keeping the receipts. These receipts are what you call expense receipts. By keeping them, you can calculate how much money you have spent for a specific period of time. They are also useful when you need a reimbursement for something that the company you worked in asked you to pay for.
Uses of Expense Receipt?
Below are some of the uses of an expense receipt.
- You can use it as attachment or proof when requesting for a reimbursement of something.
- Helps you keep track of your expenses, whether it be daily, weekly, monthly, or annually.
- Allows you to keep records of any purchase.
- A business that does legal or legit transactions will always provide an expense receipt.
- Every establishment have their own receipt format making it easy to identify one from the other.
Blank Expense Receipt
When Do I Need a Receipt for a Business Expense?
Just when do you need a receipt for a business expense? Businesses and other organizations have large budgets and they spend more than what an individual person spends. Keeping track of large expenses can be very difficult. Business expenses are being checked regular by an auditing team. This is a critical thing because it helps the company determine when a specific fund is used appropriately. So you need a receipt for business when:
- You do legal business transactions that involves receiving payment in exchange of a goods.
- Receipts are also issued with transactions in the stock market.
- It is needed when you have business-to-business dealings or transactions.
- When you need to provide information about a particular purchase or with the purchase of goods and services that is needed by the company. Detailed information must be provided including the reason for that purchase.
- A receipt for a business expense is also for internal accounting. These receipt templates will be used as proof in the event that the accounting department questions the said expenses.
- There are also instances when businesses need to return certain products or good that they purchased due to being faulty or it could be the wrong items. They would need a receipt to have them returned.
19+ Restaurant Receipt Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
23+ Donation Receipt Templates – PDF, Word, Excel, Pages
7+ Sample Advance Payment Receipts – Word, PDF
27 Free Payment Receipts
42+ Payment Receipt Samples
11+ Business Receipt Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Contractor Receipt Samples
6+ Sample Rent Payment Receipts
7+ Sample Payment Receipt Forms
5+ Medical Receipt Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Example, and Formats
9+ Contractor Receipt Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ Construction Receipt Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ Sample Photography Receipt Templates
27+ Receipt Templates in Word
7+ Cash Sale Receipt Samples