At least once in your life, you might be asked to write a reference letter. Being assigned to write one can feel like a compliment, but at the same time, it can seem like so much pressure. You have to think about how you would lay down his or her credentials, character, and achievements in a manner that is professional and formal. These are commonly used by employees for job-related purposes such as job applications.
To give you an overview and a few ideas on how you can lay down all the necessary information for the recommendation letter you are writing, you can refer to the Sample Letters in this article.
Free Job Recommendation Letter For a Friend
Free Job Recommendation Letter for Student
Free Job Recommendation Letter
Professional Recommendation Letter for Job
Sample Job Recommendation Letter
Job Recommendation Letter for a Friend
Employee Job Recommendation Letter in PDF
What to Include in a Job Recommendation Letter?
When you are tasked to write a job recommendation letter, it can bring a lot of pressure. You have to be cautious with your choice of words and construction of the letter as it may make or break the candidate’s chances of getting the job. There are certain things you have to include in order to make it an effective one. Listed below are some of the basics.
- Incorporate a few keywords in the letter that you think is important to the position the candidate applied for. Doing so will make the employer feel that the candidate is a good fit for the role.
- Mention scenarios where the candidate has displayed his or her strengths and elaborate on these strong points. If it is possible, you should express it in numbers. This gives the impression that the candidate can do tasks excellently multiple times.
- End the letter by offering to answer any further questions they might have and that they can freely contact you through phone or e-mail. Leave all your necessary contact details.
- Do not forget to follow any guidelines, if there are any.
You can also check out Sample Letters of Reference.
Teaching Job Recommendation Letter
Internship Job Recommendation Letter
Nursing Job Recommendation Letter
Job Recommendation Letter Example
Reminders When Writing a Job Recommendation Letter
Job recommendation letters are crucial documents. If you are tasked to write one, remember some of these tips:
- Make sure that you know the person well enough. This helps you become qualified to write a job recommendation letter.
- You want to be as honest as possible. Always highlight his/her good points.
- You know that you can write one meaningful enough for the benefit of the candidate.
In cases where you don’t feel like writing one because you think the person does not possess enough skills to be given a testimonial, you may politely say that you are sorry to the person who requested it and tell them to ask another person to write the recommendation letter for them.
Why Use Sample Job Recommendation Letters
The sample templates featured in this article will aid you in writing one that will sound professional and formal.
The sample templates are already in the correct format. Plus, these are all conveniently downloadable directly from this article. These are mostly in Word Document so editing it to fit the skills and qualifications of the person you are writing for are going to be easy.
You may also refer to Sample Character Letters of Recommendation.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF