Corporations, companies, and even small-scale businesses use sales invoices in their regular transactions. There are, however, exceptional circumstances during business dealings that require a salesperson or business owner to draft a sales invoice letter to support the request for payment in sales invoices.
That is why if you are distraught by a customer who fails to pay his bills on time, or you merely want to clarify some parts of your business transaction to your client, then you most certainly would benefit from drafting sales invoice letters that are formal, to the point, and apt for its purpose. In order to guide you in you letter writing, we offer you a collection of Invoice Samples for you to peruse according to your needs. Freely scroll down below and download the letter that suits you.
Sample Invoice Letter in PDF
Overdue Invoice Letter
Example of Invoice Letter
Request for Invoice Letter Sample
Sales Invoice Letter
A sales invoice letter is a letter that a business or salesman gives toward a client or customer together with, prior to, or after, the issuance of the sales invoice.
For sake of brevity, there are two main types of sales invoice letters and those are
- invoice cover letter and
- invoice reminder letter.
Invoice Cover Letter
Businesses usually include an invoice cover letter in their sales invoice when the business transaction involved is rife with complexities. For sake of clarity, a sales invoice is a document that contains an enumeration of the products or services that the customer availed. It is also accompanied by payment details such as credit or debit options, amount added from tax, and of course, the price of the services or goods. That is why a cover letter is only necessary in specific circumstances, and most of the time, the purposes for including such cover letter are
- when there are specific details in the business transaction that cannot be contained in a small and standardized format of a sales invoice and
- when the business owner or sales person wants to solidify the bond between him and a certain client by adding a personal touch to their business relationship through a formal request cover letter.
For future reference in your business dealings, you might also want to check out our Consulting Invoice Samples.
Invoice Rejection Letter
Non-Payment of Invoice Letter
Invoice Cover Letter in Doc
Invoice Reminder Letter
Proforma Invoice Letter
Invoice Letter to Vendor
Invoice Reminder Letter
An invoice reminder letter or an overdue bill reminder letter is a letter that denotes the outstanding bill of a particular customer. This is usually sent when a customer has failed to make his or her payment on or before the time the bill is overdue. Logically, the invoice reminder letter is sent days or weeks after the first sales invoice has been sent to the customer.
This letter usually follows the following format:
- A formal opening.
- A clear statement of the letter’s intent, which is to notify the customer of his or her overdue balance.
- A specific enumeration of the product/s or service/s that the notice pertains to and their corresponding prices. In this part, you may also include the date and specific time that the customer purchased the product or availed the service. This encourages transparency in your dealings and your customer cannot deny your claim.
- A respectful statement that states how much you understand that such occurrence must have been a mere oversight on the part of your customer and that it is perfectly normal to forget sometimes.
- A repetition of your request for your customer to make good with his end of the business transaction.
- A respectful closing.
In relation to all these, you may be interested in checking out more samples from our collection of Printable Invoice Samples. Click on the link provided.
16+ Basic Invoice Templates – Free Samples, Examples & Format
14+ Simple Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
34+ Invoice Formats
39+ Sample Invoices
45+ Invoice Templates
15+ Sample Invoices
41+ Sample Printable Invoices
8+ Sample Billing Invoices
10+ Self-Employed Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Retail Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Rent Invoices – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Rental Invoice Samples
9+ Sample Rent Invoice Templates to Download
10+ Real Estate Invoice Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
11+ Travel Invoices – Free Sample, Example, Format Download