A delivery note comes along with the goods or package being delivered. It lists the details of the things that are inside the package being delivered. An explanation of the contents and why some are not enclosed because it is out of stock is included in a delivery note.
10 delivery note templates and samples in word and PDF are included in this article. Each of the 10 note templates is available for you to download online. You can even use it as your own delivery note template. It will make your work even easier and will provide you with a uniform delivery note format.
Goods Delivery Note
Blank Delivery Note
Bunker Delivery Note
Car Delivery Note
Consignment Delivery Note
Equipment Delivery Note
What Is a Delivery Note?
A delivery note is simply a checklist of the things or items that are inside a package. This checklist is used to make sure that all the items or goods that are ordered by a customer are included in the package before sending it to them. If the said item is not included in the package, an explanation if it is out of stock or currently unavailable is provided in this checklist. A delivery note should always accompany a package that is being delivered.
How to Make Delivery Note
You can use the delivery note templates available in this article as your own or follow the steps below to guide you through making a delivery note.
A delivery note can be created with the use of a certain software, especially for online orders. These instructions are for handwritten or computerized delivery notes.
- Prepare the sheet you will be using for this note. Set the sheet size, the margin, and the layout.
- Create a table for the list of items that are to be included in the delivery package.
- Write them down in the table making sure that their description, quantity, and price are included.
- Check the package if they contain all of the items in the list.
- Have another person double-check your delivery note.
- Seal the package and attach the delivery note.
You might also find consignment note samples useful.
Return Delivery Note Template
Product Delivery Note
Simple Delivery Note
Vehicle Delivery Note
What Is the Purpose of a Delivery Note?
- A delivery note is used as a checklist for the supplier to make sure that all the orders of the customer is enclosed in the package.
- A delivery note is also a checklist of the customer to make sure that the package includes the right items that they have ordered.
- Delivery notes provide details of the contents of the package it accompanies.
- It serves as proof that the said package or goods have been sent and received by the customer who ordered it.
What Are the Advantages of a Delivery Note?
- A delivery note enables one to keep track of the things or items that they have bought.
- Provides a checklist of the list of goods being purchased and delivered for both supplier and buyer.
- Serves as passes to get goods out of the warehouse to be packed and delivered.
- Serves as proof that the packages have been delivered and received by the customer.
- Provides an explanation why a specific item is not enclosed in the package, like if it is unavailable or out of stock.
- Sample note templates for delivery makes the task easy and convenient.
You might want to take a look at our patient note samples.
7+ Thank You Note After Interview Samples
8 Delivery Note Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
25 Doctor Notes in Word
8+ Patient Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Medical Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Interview Thank-You Note Samples – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Sample Doctor Notes
7+ Sample Thank-You Notes for Money
6+ Return to Work Note Samples
8+ Mortgage Note Samples
8+ Sample Thank You Notes to Employee
6+ Scholarship Thank-You Note Samples
7+ Sample Thank-You Note to Parents
8+ Consignment Note Samples
7+ Field Note Samples