A list is defined as a number of related things that is enumerated or written one after the other or consecutively. We make a list of stuff for almost anything. Listing is used to remember activities or things that one needs to do in order to avoid forgetting them.
When doing a list, it is necessary that one knows the elements of a list. This is possible by using any of the sample to–do list templates that are available in this article. These printable list templates are designed and carefully thought of to fit your needs. You should download them now!
Printable Inventory List Template
Home Inventory List
Inventory Skills List
Program Punch List
Event Planning Punch
What Is a List?
A list is composed of a number of different but related things that is written consecutively. We make lists almost every day. They could be a list of things to do, a list of meals to cook for the week, a list of movies to watch, a list of books to read, a list of places to travel to, and even a list of expenses. Listing is slowly becoming popular nowadays. It is even used in journals or planners to help people plan and keep their daily tasks organized.
How to Create List Template?
Who needs a list? Basically everybody lists something at one point. Just like when one is preparing for their wedding they make a wedding list. You may not be the type who always makes lists, but if you ever find yourself needing one you can use these steps.
- Think of what is it that you want to make a list of. Is it a food list or a price list?
- Identify the things or details that you want to include in your template.
- Design your layout based on the details you need to put. You can also use a printable one if you have it available.
- Label the parts of your template and put a title on top.
- Then you can start listing.
Printable Contact List Template
Emergency Contact List
Health Services Contact
Food Menu List
Wedding Shot List
Film Shot List
Alcohol Shot List
Monthly Expenses List
Wedding Expenses List
Tips for Creating the Best List Template
There are no rules and standards on how you want to create or write your listing. But you can consider using these helpful tips in creating the best list template there is.
- If you are going to use a list template as a to-do list, provide small boxes or a space where you can mark if the task is done or not.
- To make your to-do list effective, make sure to do what you have listed on the scheduled date or its due date. Continue doing this practice and you will slowly get organized. You will even be able to create your own listing techniques.
- If you add something on your list, make sure to remove some as well. Say for example you have added another title to your book listing. Make sure to read one book to be able to remove it to your list.
- Organize your list. Make different lists for different things so as not to mess them up or get disorganized. Say for example you can make a shopping list and another one for your packing list and another one for a project list.
- Always write your priorities on the top of your list.
- Make it a habit to check your list every day. You will be able to determine what you can and need to do on that day.
- You can make a daily to-do list. Keep it short so that it won’t appear like too much burden for you to do. It will also be attainable that way.
- Create your own start in organizing your tasks or what to write on your list.
- You can also try doing a bullet journal, which is similar to listing.
- Make your template easy to use and design it in a way that it can be used for different kinds of listings.
Printable To-Do List Template
Prioritized To-Do List
Basic Grocery List
Daily Chore List
Shipping Packing List
Diabetes Medication List
Blood Pressure Medication
Sports Club Contact
Importance of List Templates
- Using listing templates to make a list about certain tasks or chores allows one to remember the things that they have to do, and they can do it on time.
- List templates are easy to use. You don’t need any specific or standard components to be able to use one.
- Printable list templates can easily be download from online sources.
- It is easy to make your own list template.
- You can list the things that you need to buy in a list template.
- You can use a list template as a guest list or a reference list.
Dos and Don’ts in Making a List Template
- Do organize your list according what they are about, or based on their necessity, importance, and urgency.
- Do identify the things that you need a list for. Don’t make a list of something that doesn’t seem to be useful to you.
- Do assess what things you need to prioritize and put them on top of your list.
- Don’t create a list of things that are unrelated. Do create different lists for different things, as shown in a sample list.
Printable Checklist Templates
Construction Project List
Vendor Contact List
Volunteer Skills List
Volunteer Activities List
Training Attendance List
Physical Activity List
Cleaning Supply List
Cleaning Equipment List
Benefits of Using a List Template
- Using a list template allows you to list important things like a task list, chores, homework, and even stuff that you need to buy for your daily necessities.
- Teachers can use list templates as an attendance list to check which student is present.
- You can personalize whatever list you want to make. There is no limit to what things you can list on it.
- There are a lot of websites offering free printable list templates, that is why getting access to one is not impossible.
- You can use list templates to make movie listings of the movies you want to watch, or a set of books you want to read.
- If you have a deadline to meet, use a list template to list all of the tasks you need done. Include the time frame for each task.
- Writing on a list template allows you to prioritize things that are of importance or that you need to do first before anything else.
- Inventories can be made easy by creating an inventory list.
8 Service List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
23 Task List Samples in PDF
33 Free List Samples
20 Price List Samples in PDF
10 Equipment List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
9 Product List Template – Examples in Word, PDF
10 Vendor List Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
14 Monthly List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Project Task List Templates in PDF
28+ 30 60 90 Day Plan Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
20+ Sample 30 60 90 Day Plan Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
31+ Sample Daily Log Templates in PDF | DOC
4+ Excel Spreadsheet Templates in Excel
9+ Sample Security Agreement – PDF
14+ Development Plan Templates to Free Download